Welcome to Gaia! ::

Formal Elocutionist

Nada Kyo
Radiant Prism. 35k? I can't even.

I've used the crown, the rainbow effect, and the crystal ball/bubble. I actually use more poses from it than some of my high end items. o_o

I never found it's usefulness due to majority of the poses seemed in poor quality. The prism ball, and aura behind the avi seem to be the only good poses. But unfortunately, unless you're trying to make a bright avi, it's just not that useful. sweatdrop

Alien Noob

I used to have the gogh reed, I loved the long white hair. I think I had that item for quite a long time and then I sold it before I went on my hiatus. I think anything over 1mil is expensive.

Gracious Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
TINSTAAFL
Nada Kyo
Radiant Prism. 35k? I can't even.

I've used the crown, the rainbow effect, and the crystal ball/bubble. I actually use more poses from it than some of my high end items. o_o

I never found it's usefulness due to majority of the poses seemed in poor quality. The prism ball, and aura behind the avi seem to be the only good poses. But unfortunately, unless you're trying to make a bright avi, it's just not that useful. sweatdrop

There's a lot of users who make bright avis. smile But yes I see your point, it's not an item that can be used in other types of avis well.

Still tho, 35k o_o

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
Catastrophe-20k Wall The item is a big lacking it has an asortment of cat based memes and cat ears that are simlilar to the golden belle ears with out the animation. That said it has 2 ear poses, matching tale and the option to make your avatar into something of a floatting cat.
Owlpocalypse-21k This whimiscal item much like the one above has a plethora of poses all with there own owl twist on the theme from snowflakes to rain to a shootting star. The item provides a verity of colors and as with the cat version an owl cut out that fits pleasently above your avatar to make you apear as your own flying menace.
Bunnihilation-39.5k Currently evolving its the third to this set. Belived to end up with a rabbit pose. Currently the item provides an army of rabbits, underwear, a bbq and a small cream colored rabbit who sits atop your head in a loving fashion.

Reindeer

kottan bell is only 200k for all those fabulous poses sad
it used to be much more popular!

sushi error is way too cheap now scream
it used to be 100k-200k Dx
either way 4 HQ self poses of delicious SUSHI is definitely worth 40k or so

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
TINSTAAFL
Gilt Thorns 42k, comes with some very well made gold and black feminine items.

Fortuna, 38k, guys if you like gold then this should be one hell of a buy! Everything from a crown, to raining gold coins, and even a golden sash comes in this bundle. Never understood why this MC never picked up with users.

Nada Kyo

These 3 are good MCs with its price range. Can works on them with many avatars.

Also this one Gift of the Goddess
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11621 30k. Get it for the crown, Laurel, Shoes and birds

Gracious Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Nasuh
TINSTAAFL
Gilt Thorns 42k, comes with some very well made gold and black feminine items.

Fortuna, 38k, guys if you like gold then this should be one hell of a buy! Everything from a crown, to raining gold coins, and even a golden sash comes in this bundle. Never understood why this MC never picked up with users.

Nada Kyo

These 3 are good MCs with its price range. Can works on them with many avatars.

Also this one Gift of the Goddess
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11621 30k. Get it for the crown, Laurel, Shoes and birds

Yep, already had it. XDD Thanks though. c:

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

Ringmaster's Spat Clips are not only 90k, defalted a lot!

I bought a pair when they were 500k...thank god I sold them,

Formal Elocutionist

42rd

Bought. Though I've never seen them for that much. They've been around 90k for a while. Never known them to be more.
Just wished there was more items to match it. sweatdrop
I love the colors, and the style.

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

TINSTAAFL
42rd

Bought. Though I've never seen them for that much. They've been around 90k for a while. Never known them to be more.

They were well over a mil when they first came out.

A Crystal Box item, if I'm correct.

Formal Elocutionist

42rd
TINSTAAFL
42rd

They were well over a mil when they first came out.

A Crystal Box item, if I'm correct.

I was wonderin' why they've bee so cheap. Thanks for the heads up.
Maybe they're not anymore then? *hopes for an inflation*

Player

42rd

Darn it! I never knew it came down in price. And now there are no more clips in MP. T-T

alolan's Husbando

Partying Sweetheart

Someone should make a weekly per-se 'newspaper' of keep items.

Lavish Lunatic

Given the beautiful pixeling and very usuable color scheme (red/white/black) I was suprised to see the Ornithophobia was on the MP for a little over 100k. It will probably go down a bit more after the new RIG is released. wink

The same thing probably counts for other lower tier RIG items from the Forgotten Reverie. emotion_dowant

Reindeer

also gimpi
gimpi is way too cheap for all those great usable poses D8
also so much cute gimpi imp emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items