Welcome to Gaia! ::

sometimesalways

Mlle Butterfly Dog and a dress for 23k
Oh-ho man.
I've loved this item for a long time.
That little blade, the trinkets hanging from it. I love all items like that.
But it's always been particularly expensive, and I never actually used it. So I always ended up selling it.

But now it's so damn cheap I just had to go get one for keeps.
Thanks, buddy. surprised

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zaade
sometimesalways

Mlle Butterfly Dog and a dress for 23k
Oh-ho man.
But it's always been particularly expensive, and I never actually used it. So I always ended up selling it.

Thanks, buddy. surprised

hey Zaaaaade biggrin

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Haruchoo
Barnabas' Crusade is only 55k. Those colors! emotion_kirakira
Oh mai, I love it, but what in the world would I do with it? gonk

Formal Elocutionist

Montauciel Circus, 21k, comes with confetti, a very pretty balloon, and a somewhat entertaining vintage style hot air balloon basket.

Kanoko's Frostee Sweets, 27k, comes with a cute vintage/kawaii style hat and apron. As well as a very beautiful IceCream Pusher.

Sparkly Fatcat

Zaade
Oh-ho man.

Thanks, buddy. surprised

It has the same charms on the blade as the ones on the triple swords in Princess of Swords ninja
People said I was using the same item twice... emotion_facepalm But it's pretty neat.

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
Golden Victory is only 20k. It's a little too fancy for my tastes, but it is a great deal and it's perfect for any fancy regal avatars you want to make.

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
Goodies under 40K!

Wonderful Green Wizard
is at 10K right now!

Has anyone already noted that both
the Red and White
Daruma Dolls
(with the awesome eye mod)
are under 8K?

BIG TOP
Has a great red and gold vest for about 15K.

I love the mushrooms in
Faerie Ring
and for only 18K.

Both
Peter Pan
and
Sheriff Law
are at 30K with some nice items.
Ooooh Sparkles!

Vintage Keg
has a great wooden background that's good for all yew steampunks!

Cockerel's Waltz
has so many grood items for under 35K!

Nouveau Autumn
IS my favorite right now!
Beautifully done and it keeps going down
(now 40K!) WANTS!

Formal Elocutionist

Bitter Black. If there's any time to reconsider getting one, now is it. Not only does it match one of the professors from the CI, but even the beautiful Joker inspired item. heart

Bookworm

TINSTAAFL
Bitter Black. If there's any time to reconsider getting one, now is it. Not only does it match one of the professors from the CI, but even the beautiful Joker inspired item. heart

And now there's only two in the market. x3

I'm glad I bought mine when they were going for less than 30k. Lovely shade of purple. <3
Skm Imperatoriene
TINSTAAFL

And now there's only two in the market. x3

I'm glad I bought mine when they were going for less than 30k. Lovely shade of purple. <3
Same here i bought two. Just don't know what kind of top i want to use given my avy is female.

Romantic Explorer

15,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Wow, Prima Poppet is currently 110k!! A fabulous mc that includes gorgeous ballerina ribbon shoes, a bodice, an arm pose, back ribbons, a tutu and a wig. It's an amazing pink item. Def a steal at 110k.

Jack Frost has fallen to the 100-110k range again.

Shadowed Dancing Princesses is currently 65k! That's five pairs of shoes for 13k each.

I'll edit if I see any more deals..

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I think the reason the gaia-conomy is so bad is because they release a lot of items in a very short span. And then it seems like all other items are dropped in favour of new items. A lot of the older, brilliant items are now pretty cheap. I'm not complaining, because I really like them, and think there is a lot of gambling when you spend too much on an item, especially when it doesn't have a price tag. An item is only worth as much as people are willing to pay for it, otherwise the price will keep dropping /:.

I don't know if there are any items I love that are super cheap, all the 2003 mc's are so expensive! ><; but I do like a lot of the older mc's and a lot of them are very cheap otherwise.

Buggy Mage

Voracious fog was around 60k when I got it a few days ago. Its a classic imo. A great accessory for the dark mood. ninja
my pumpkin shoes on my jack avi is in the millions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces