Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

NEVER. emotion_awesome

Seriously though, FAing is fun. I did it for almost 2 years before I became a moderator and I enjoyed every minute of it. Of course there are times where you're going to be nervous (especially when you first start out), but volunteering for Gaia is an awesome experience. You will always have some form of support, so to anyone who's interested in applying but is worried that they'll be "thrown into the deep end", you have nothing to fear in that regard - we all work as a team. If you're interested, apply.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Despite the fact that I constantly report the misplaced thread, spam threads, pirating threads and offsite advertising I could never be a mod. I don’t think i’d be able to handle a mod’s job or a forum assistant’s job. Plus, I am also pretty busy so I wouldn’t have time.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
i think this would be tons of fun! biggrin

Sparkly Conversationalist

I would like to, but like other have said, I don't want the negative responses. And I don't think I'm a frequent enough user. I have university and grad school applications, so I wouldn't have the time.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

I applied, wonder if I'll get it.
-laughs-

“Does this hurt? Of course it does, that’s why I’m going to keep doing it.”

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

As much as I love the thought of having power and gathering loyal followers who will willingly turn in to my minions for no good reason and follow my every whim, like 'Act like a Sheep Day' and 'Not-voluntary Voluntary Shower Beenz with Compliments Day'' in the forums, waaay too much effort and time and everything I touch tends to die anyway. @_@

Best of luck to those who do apply though! If you're right for the position I'm sure you'll get through. c;

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

And to think this time last year I really wanted to.
Funny how changing what college you're going to and what major you're in changes everything.
Waay too stressful. Quite honestly, the types of people you have to deal with as a forum assistant and moderator are not worth it, especially when it's entirely volunteer.

Fashionable Vampire

I personally have applied for this position. Should be a fun experience.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I've applied to be a mod actually.

But unlike our newest FA, I've waited months and still haven't received an answer.

edit: There's a new app system?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Ma Ajmala
no

i want to cause problems not clean them up.....
Hah. This is my favorite response.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

The incentive to being a FA is the thrill you get when you're able to kick a thread to the correct place. cat_twisted But seriously though, it's a fun experience. 3nodding

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Toriki-chi
The incentive to being a FA is the thrill you get when you're able to kick a thread to the correct place. cat_twisted But seriously though, it's a fun experience. 3nodding

It just takes that need to organize to a whole new level, doesn't it?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Meromictic
It just takes that need to organize to a whole new level, doesn't it?

emotion_awesome

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
I've already applied for a moderator's position here, I hope I get a response soon. I applied on my birthday in February, and haven't heared since, but it's a good thing since I'm not rejected. But, I have a lot of time on my hands, so I would love to be a moderator here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff