Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

BOMB4Y
Quote:
Would you go for a moderator/forum assistant job on Gaia?

No... I heard being a mod or FA is a lot of work, and that means less time to draw avi art...

Avi art's what I usually give on Christmas. It would suck if I didn't have the time to make them any. sweatdrop

Not necessarily hard work. One just has to stay diligent and on their toes.
The forums are like our little babies. We must protect and nurture them. 4laugh

And by nurture I mean make sure they only associate with threads that are meant for them.

Sparkling Transmutator

icyMOTHA
Just FYI, so far the only thing I've gotten is a pretty purple name and a bunch of threads to move. NO gold/item payout or anything. I don't think we get anything like that. Not that I've heard of anyway.

If we do get that perk, then sign me up. XD But yeah, so far just oodles of threads to move.

I wonder if we get dental. rofl

Sparkling Transmutator

Jeffrey M Roth
Misread the title as 'FORUM ASSASSINS WANTED!'

Good luck to all applicants. Please practice safe parkour and hidey-stabbey techniques.

And who said we aren't assassins? We move in without a sound and kill our targets quietly.
And by kill, I mean move them safely to where they belong. Peaceful assassins, but just as deadly.

Tiny Inquisitor

Winter Hue

And who said we aren't assassins? We move in without a sound and kill our targets quietly.
And by kill, I mean move them safely to where they belong. Peaceful assassins, but just as deadly.

So you're like owls, except you don't eat and then vomit up your prey. That's wonderful! emotion_kirakira

Sparkling Transmutator

Jeffrey M Roth
Winter Hue

So you're like owls, except you don't eat and then vomit up your prey. That's wonderful! emotion_kirakira

Well all I know is that one of us is a bunny... and a bit of a night owl, so maybe. Just maybe. ninja

Angelic Nitemare

Winter Hue
Jeffrey M Roth
Winter Hue

Well all I know is that one of us is a bunny... and a bit of a night owl, so maybe. Just maybe. ninja

I am no ninja. I am loud as heck!-lol-

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Now we know who GCD Prommies are because they have pink names lololololololololol

No, no.... I'm kidding of course. I'M A PROMMIE AND MY NAME ISN'T PINK! *stabs self*

This has been my most popular non-event thread and I don't even know why. XD

I am glad to see all the discussion still going <3

To our Pink-Named friends: How is modding? Are you enjoying yourselves or do you wish you had never signed up for this? I've heard some horror stories.

Angelic Nitemare

Yeata Zi
Now we know who GCD Prommies are because they have pink names lololololololololol

No, no.... I'm kidding of course. I'M A PROMMIE AND MY NAME ISN'T PINK! *stabs self*

To our Pink-Named friends: How is modding? Are you enjoying yourselves or do you wish you had never signed up for this? I've heard some horror stories.

You know, I'm having a lot of fun with it, to be honest. Way more than I thought I would, but I think that's because the FAs and Mods make up a nice community in itself.

Angelic Healer

Yeata Zi
I love it, especially since I get to help out in some of my favorite forums such as the VGD, Gaia Exchange, and Pokemon!

The VGD can be a cruel and unforgiving place some times but it's not that bad xD

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi

You know, I'm having a lot of fun with it, to be honest. Way more than I thought I would, but I think that's because the FAs and Mods make up a nice community in itself.
That's pretty awesome.

I'm all about communities!

OG Member

I joined Gaia when I was 13. I'm pretty sure I've done some bad things on here as a teenager. I think I even got reported once, not sure if I was ever banned. It was so long ago. I'm 21 now.

I do have an interest in moderating however, I'm currently not dedicated to Gaia anymore. I'm planning to fix that seeing as how I'm slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things.

I have plenty of time.

Omnipresent Demigod

Yeata Zi

HDMI

~~~
I like to pop in to see if any new people have gotten strawberry syrup dropped on their usernames. Plus it's interesting to see what other people have to say about wanting to join or are already a part of the staff. I've even seen a go turn citrus recently, and another go turn potato! Which I never thought possible.
~~~

HDMI

Stellar Succubus

I am not sure I would qualify... as much as I'd have the time to move threads about when I'm on, and I don't keep people on my block list ever, so I'd see everyone.

I think I had a formal warning about something once? I can't remember. And I'm not sure I report enough either... I atone for having my sig disabled once by reporting any sig violations I see, though.

Plus... hmm... pink names draw attention... I don't mind having the attention of you folks when I'm saying something I think is worth hearing... but... in general? Hmm.

Good to see some folks doing the hard yards though.

Edit: Sometimes I really wish I could be an FA specifically for the Q&A forum... I often try to redirect people in there, it'd be so much quicker to just be able to relocate their thread for them to the correct area so they could get help quicker.

Undead Enchantress

VVhip

Edit: Sometimes I really wish I could be an FA specifically for the Q&A forum... I often try to redirect people in there, it'd be so much quicker to just be able to relocate their thread for them to the correct area so they could get help quicker.
DOOO EEEEET!
I will report misplaced threads and you move it. You'll be my own personal slave threadmoving person/thing. emotion_dowant twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff