Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thoughts on Artist Collaboration Mangas?

I like it, I think they should do this more often. 0.50825082508251 50.8% [ 154 ]
I like it, but I think approaching these should be seldom 0.25742574257426 25.7% [ 78 ]
I don't like it, characters should look the same on every page 0.062706270627063 6.3% [ 19 ]
I'm gonna play Switzerland, and have my opinion not count. 0.17161716171617 17.2% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 303 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

This page was kind of sad. Here is the last meeting between Mama Kuro and her kids as she sets off on her journey (unless she's still alive...). And we know she fails since Luca is still affected by the curse. I'm glad that Mama Kuro is trying to make things right though. It shows that she most likely feels tremendous amounts of guilt that everyone (especially Luca) has been affected by her actions. This shows that she at least cares about her children and wants to make amends vs. her being a selfish b***h. 3nodding

Plus her journey outfit is very nice.

Cluttered Gaian

a wishing well
According to her Tumblr, Reapersun did the latest page emotion_kirakira
Amazing art.

....NO ******** WAY. 4laugh Holy s**t, I'm so happy for her! I couldn't even tell! Her colouring has gotten to be AMAZING.
jksfldlafl aah thank you for sharing w o w

So, now that we know why the dark elves are dark and where kuro's mother is, all we need to do is find out how the Don made them a mafia, right? Gee whiz I'm excited!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Antonia Solo v2
VKiera
Anabaena
But it seems the manga isn't finished yet! It now has a question mark again. Or at least, it had one a minute ago. Unless I imagined it!

Edit: I thought I'd share this in this thread too:
User Image

lol, nice.

But I have a feeling we'll never learn anymore about the Queen's vampire lover. It'll just be 'he fled into the night' and you might as well add, 'and was never heard from again.'

I really, really hope it's not Von Helson. That's just arg too much like a daytime soap. I'd rather it'd be a toss away character we never see named than it be Helson. >.>

Nice tree but... No proof the vampire lover is Vlad von Helson. He looks like Friday XIII
Friday XIII's profile

(notice red pupils)

Uh I didn't make the tree... sweatdrop

*edit* actually, s**t he does look alot like Friday XD

Frozen Bilge rat

13,725 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
TINSTAAFL
K4M
half elf/half vamp would entail!!

Long life span. lol
Hard to killabitch.

Or maybe, as long as she's alive, she's like any other normal dark elf.
When she dies, she rises as a vampire. burning_eyes

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well, this ain't gonna end good. It does paint the other Elves off as assholes, this comic. xD

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm loving the art of this story manga. It's all been beautiful so far. Also am I the only one who doesn't understand why the curse is so bad? Stylish steel grey is much more attractive than that muddy brown.

...Or maybe because humans can be brown so it doesn't seem very exciting on a fantasy race. lol.

Tenacious Hellhound

Sir Deranged Reindeer
I'm loving the art of this story manga. It's all been beautiful so far. Also am I the only one who doesn't understand why the curse is so bad? Stylish steel grey is much more attractive than that muddy brown.

...Or maybe because humans can be brown so it doesn't seem very exciting on a fantasy race. lol.

It would seem the grey/purpleish colour marks them and their descent as outcasts.
Plus some of them seem to have their life span shortened.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I have a neutral standpoint on the whole "Vlad is the vampire" thing.

How would he manage to go from a blasphemous relationship with an elf to king of the vampires? .____.

I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just wondering how he would have managed to bridge the gap...

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
inb4 the Owl is Don Kuro's mother XD

crap.. did someone say that already?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
VKiera
Antonia Solo v2
VKiera
Anabaena
But it seems the manga isn't finished yet! It now has a question mark again. Or at least, it had one a minute ago. Unless I imagined it!

Edit: I thought I'd share this in this thread too:
User Image

lol, nice.

But I have a feeling we'll never learn anymore about the Queen's vampire lover. It'll just be 'he fled into the night' and you might as well add, 'and was never heard from again.'

I really, really hope it's not Von Helson. That's just arg too much like a daytime soap. I'd rather it'd be a toss away character we never see named than it be Helson. >.>

Nice tree but... No proof the vampire lover is Vlad von Helson. He looks like Friday XIII
Friday XIII's profile

(notice red pupils)

Uh I didn't make the tree... sweatdrop

*edit* actually, s**t he does look alot like Friday XD

Yeah he does, it's a shame Friday isn't a cannon character though. gonk

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Vanillaware
inb4 the Owl is Don Kuro's mother XD

crap.. did someone say that already?

which is why the owl disappeared when he turned evil

owlmother is disappointed

Time-traveling Senshi

Yep, this is looking more and more like a caste and class clouded story from Cordell's perspective.

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Mother failed, this page looks like the end of the story part, see tomorrow. Art on this page was very nice again.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
We still don't know why Kuros want to kill Gambino father & son... Except if a bad god suggested to exchange Gambinos' lives vs the end of the curse, I don't see the link between the murder of Johnny and the curse.

Otherwise, if Cordell is spared, maybe because of her half vampire, it seems the curse is cancelled by vampire power. So, instead of despising them, Dark Elves should be better to ask them a bite which could cure them !

- gnap ! - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff