Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Edmund and Vanessa?

Poll Whore 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I love it! 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
I'm not sure how I feel... 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
UGH 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
That baby has Reichiru's eyes.... ;) 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

Interstellar Prophet

8,390 Points
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Expert Skill 150
Apple Blossom19
I just re read the last page (20) of the manga, and the guy that Louie grabs when he runs out looks a little like Edmund imo.... o.0

Yep, he definitely does. But he doesn't have Edmund's reaction time or fighting skills. smile

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Since the fire broke out, I guess Reichiru can't stalk Edmund in her traditional hiding place XD

Shy Warrior

Evinyatar
Reichiru Tomoe
I'm just imagining Edmund finally getting home and Louie having the store all fixed and being like "awh yeah, no problems at all!" xd

Personally, I would like Edmund to see that his store was trashed (but also acknowledge that Louie tried his best to fix it up and make the best of the situation).

This way we could get another one of those angry Edmund panels.

I totally want to see angry Edmund.

Apple Blossom19
That or the R will still be missing and it will be like:

Edmund: "THEY TOOK THE R! THOSE B******S." classified_fu

Louie: "YEAH, THAT'S ALL THEY DID!" cat_ninja "THOSE B******S!" cat_ninja

emotion_kirakira
Oh yes, that would be the funniest one yet.
I don't think Edmund will come back until he's finished helping Gino though emotion_donotwant

Eloquent Exhibitionist

I have to get the Cuppy banner I made for the 2008 Olympics.....

I will tomorrow heart

Also Reichiru, Gaia hates this thread cat_crying

Melodious Glitch

41,390 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Apple Blossom19

I will tomorrow heart

I want to see the Cuppy banner!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

typhoonusagi
Apple Blossom19

I will tomorrow heart

I want to see the Cuppy banner!
Just for you I will get my butt into gear and get it out xD

Dapper Man-Lover

I disappear for a year and come back to my favorite NPC still being off on a flying ship and having his store blown up. gonk

I'm just glad he's okay. If they try to kill off Edmund, I'm gonna have to cut someone. xd

Dapper Darling

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Party Member 100
Now all Edmund fans can help get H&R Wesley rebuilt! Today's Announcement will lead you on a bit of a wild goose chase around the different shops. There's a very small window of about 30-60 seconds per click - really, about the amount of time it takes for the shopkeeper's word bubble instructions to disappear.

One cycle and you'll get a Rebuild Volunteer Bracelet. Do another and you'll get a Rebuild Volunteer Shirt. A third, and seemingly final cycle will give you the 100 point Rebuilder Achievement. On each cycle completion you'll return to H&R Wesley and get your reward from Louie.

Time-traveling Senshi

Edmund fans do you want to see the H.R. Weasley gone for good in favor of a renamed building? Apparently part of this new quest involves choosing whether to rename the store something I personally don't want to see happen to poor Edmund while he's gone.

Shy Warrior

Chibi Halo
          Edmund fans do you want to see the H.R. Weasley gone for good in favor of a renamed building? Apparently part of this new quest involves choosing whether to rename the store something I personally don't want to see happen to poor Edmund while he's gone.

No. I want it remain with the same name. No changes allowed here mad
And then I want Edmund to tell us what it means.
I think he'll be quite heartbroken by what has happened to his store. He was quite proud of all his stuff ;;.

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Voievoda
Chibi Halo

No. I want it remain with the same name. No changes allowed here mad
And then I want Edmund to tell us what it means.
I think he'll be quite heartbroken by what has happened to his store. He was quite proud of all his stuff ;;.

Is the poll already out or is that something they're adding later?

-edit- I also changed the poll to reflect current events.

Shy Warrior

Reichiru Tomoe

Is the poll already out or is that something they're adding later?

-edit- I also changed the poll to reflect current events.

*votes*

It's not out yet. I think they will probably wait until the 'helping' part is over first.

Dapper Man-Lover

They simply CAN'T change Edmund's shop! Once this poll comes out, I'm voting to keep it as it. 3nodding

And hopefully he'll return to his shopkeeping duties soon. I think we're all ready to have him back. <3

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
[NPC] Edmund
I just wanted to extend my gratitude to all those who supported my shop during this recent GRS nonsense. As soon as this tax debacle started, I got a phone call from Johnny asking me to come back to work at G-Corp-- I halfway suspected that cad of engineering the whole thing just to get me back in his employ.

The show of support truly warmed my heart. Thank you, everyone!

Gotta love it when the NPC's actually visit the threads XD

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
I do hope that they don't change the name. It just won't be as classy, I'm sure. Ooo! Let's think of the Worst Possible Names That Gaians, (as a insane population of 13 year-olds,) Will Choose!

-"Fancy Pants"
-"Lord Snootybottom's Bottoms"
-"Classical Elegance"
-"Chez Edmund"

what else?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items