Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Edmund will ever get back to his store?

Poll Whore 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 8 ]
Yes 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 16 ]
No 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 6 ]
I'M SICK OF LOUIE'S FACE 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

Fashionable Businesswoman

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yay! I just did my part helping to rebuild the shop. I was really hoping for an event like this, though it went on a bit longer than necessary, maybe. About the name... I was thinking that I like the original name for nostalgic reasons, but if gaia surprised me with a great new name, I could accept it. As long it's relevant, and as long as it's not a pun or sexual innuendo. *cough* Ruby's Rack *cough* Sam's Body & Parts ¬_¬

Distinct Hunter

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Even if it must forever remain a mystery, it must remain H. R./H&R Wesley.

As much as I want to know where the name came from, I also like the mystery. Whatever guesses we come up with usually tend to be better than the cannon. I'd settle for them settling on which version of the store name they're going to use consistently, because I've seen it with the initials and I've seen it with the ampersand, and I doubt they know what the bloody store is called.

Kindly Bunny

16,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
I like Edmund.. heart and wish they would leave the title the same.

I helped rebuild the shop too. How many prizes are there? I got two so far. Is it still going? Thx
Imagine this: Louie goes ahead with changing and updating the shop and Edmund returns. Seeing this new store, Edmund is angry and Louie for changing his beloved shop. When Louie asks what the big deal is, Edmund reveals the history of how his shop came to be.

Fashionable Genius

H&R Wesley is classic, like Gaia's very own Louis Vuitton. So, it'd be horrid to change the title in my opinion. But, to gain some insight on the elusive title would be grand. <3

&& I've also completed the Shoppe voulenteer work, and I have to say, the items are splendid. <3

Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Seems we're keeping H&R Wesley. Thank god. It would have felt really weird if they changed it. And I don't know why Louie is trying to make it sound like it was Edmund's idea to change the store name.... I think he's a bit busy for that right now. sweatdrop

Playful Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Hooray H&R Wesley! I have to admit, the rebuilding, while a bit tedious toward the end, was kind of fun. Yay for being a part of history! /lame X3

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
I don't know if this bothers you all like it does me, but in order to get back at those jerks who burnt down Edmund's shop, we have to join the Vampire side for the Halloween event.

...we're on the VH side. To support Edmund.
erm....
yeah.
(waves tiny flag) Go....us?

Gaian

Eh, it's the Louie side. Makes sense to me.

Tipsy Rogue

As much as I love Zhivago, I do enjoy me a bit of Edmund. Sign me up for this sexy party.

Smitten Kitten

Much love for Edmund.
Glad his shop is back together.

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
Well, at least the event seems to make sense with the plot.....

Wait, did I just say that?

Heresy!

Who am I, and what did I do with Sera?

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
(/is twitching in anticipation of the Halloween event)

Damn it the 1st, hurry up and be here!

Dangerous Shopper

Aw man I remember this thread from way back, goooood times. Edmund's a hottie for sure.

Super Pumpkin

21,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
So what, since Edmund is off on an adventure he doesn't get a Halloween costume this year? Well! That stinks! Especially since it seems the one time the Gaia staff really put themselves out for their work is in the Halloween costumes. (That Ezio one last year was, to borrow my little nephew's favorite word, "epic".) I'm so bummed for the upcoming event already now. cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games