Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Edmund and Vanessa?

Poll Whore 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I love it! 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
I'm not sure how I feel... 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
UGH 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
That baby has Reichiru's eyes.... ;) 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Fire 0ak
Some very interesting developments. believe it or not they tried to change the name of the shop. That's not a part of the story-line, so no worries. but yeah, everyone seems to prefer Louie and I just cant accept that for much longer. evil Edmund is way more original and way more cool.
The reason Im worried is because they thought for a moment that changing the shop's name was a good idea.>:p
Tried making a full cosplay but unfortunately there arent any grey beards that would work.
I think he has dark eyes too but i couldn't find anything that had that realistic-ish look of these.

You did a nice job on your cosplay.
I was upset when they changed his outfit. I Iiked the original black overcoat better.

I have an avatar art freebie thread, and one of the cooler requests I got was to draw a girl with Edmund.

Buggy Mage

MachaGirl
Fire 0ak
Some very interesting developments. believe it or not they tried to change the name of the shop. That's not a part of the story-line, so no worries. but yeah, everyone seems to prefer Louie and I just cant accept that for much longer. evil Edmund is way more original and way more cool.
The reason Im worried is because they thought for a moment that changing the shop's name was a good idea.>:p
Tried making a full cosplay but unfortunately there arent any grey beards that would work.
I think he has dark eyes too but i couldn't find anything that had that realistic-ish look of these.

You did a nice job on your cosplay.
I was upset when they changed his outfit. I Iiked the original black overcoat better.

I have an avatar art freebie thread, and one of the cooler requests I got was to draw a girl with Edmund.
He looked really cool, kinda like a gangster. Wish they would've made a jacket like that one, The Soldat one is kinda close but a little off detail.

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Fire 0ak
He looked really cool, kinda like a gangster. Wish they would've made a jacket like that one, The Soldat one is kinda close but a little off detail.

Yeah, I wish they would release complete outfits for all of the NPCs, but particularly Edmund. At least they did his scars.

Buggy Mage

MachaGirl
Fire 0ak

Yeah, I wish they would release complete outfits for all of the NPCs, but particularly Edmund. At least they did his scars.
Awww that would be so cool if they did that! surprised
I found this hair that I thought was so close, it even has the grey starting at the bottom of the sideburns But the dratted scar, I couldn't get it on the right side because of the bangs hid it. I think the latest version has it on his left side but i believe it's changed sides before. xd

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Fire 0ak
Awww that would be so cool if they did that! surprised
I found this hair that I thought was so close, it even has the grey starting at the bottom of the sideburns But the dratted scar, I couldn't get it on the right side because of the bangs hid it. I think the latest version has it on his left side but i believe it's changed sides before. xd

Apparently Edmund is so awesome that he has the power to change his facial scars around to his liking. xd

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
Oh wow, people are picking this thread back up... I think it just gets quiet here when there is no plot, or Edmund-y developments.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Apple is about to drop kick and table flip Gaia for no making alerts for this thread >.>

Interstellar Explorer

Hello there. First off I really like the thread and the collection of the pictures it has from the older events and mangas (I have read all the mangas before). Interesting to see them smile (I joined in 2009 January).
I also collected the older and newer shopkeeper NPC looks together in a thread of mine but I don't link it, I don't mean to off nor advertise. But - I would like to share two of them which this thread doesn't have currently (backgroundless version of Mummy outfit and the 2011 Halloween Ezio Auditore one), at least they are not linked among the other ones in the first post. I really hope he will be put back after this storyline of the manga ends...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Buggy Mage

Obi Aoi

Thats so cool thanks for sharing! smile

Interstellar Explorer

Fire 0ak
Obi Aoi

You're very welcome smile Tomorrow (Europe time) I will look up if there might be other Edmund stuff I have, but I don't think so, since I joined in 2009 and not before. Still, I will look through 3nodding I really like your avi by the way, it's neat. 3nodding

Buggy Mage

Obi Aoi
Fire 0ak
Obi Aoi

You're very welcome smile Tomorrow (Europe time) I will look up if there might be other Edmund stuff I have, but I don't think so, since I joined in 2009 and not before. Still, I will look through 3nodding I really like your avi by the way, it's neat. 3nodding
Ah thank you. i tried to make as accurate a cosplay as possible but alas there are no grey beards of this type. The brown wig even starts to grey at the side burns. sad

Interstellar Explorer

Fire 0ak
Obi Aoi
Fire 0ak
Obi Aoi

Ah thank you. i tried to make as accurate a cosplay as possible but alas there are no grey beards of this type. The brown wig even starts to grey at the side burns. sad

I see, but I think it's still very good smile The hair catches my eye more actually.

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Obi Aoi
Hello there. First off I really like the thread and the collection of the pictures it has from the older events and mangas (I have read all the mangas before). Interesting to see them smile (I joined in 2009 January).
I also collected the older and newer shopkeeper NPC looks together in a thread of mine but I don't link it, I don't mean to off nor advertise. But - I would like to share two of them which this thread doesn't have currently (backgroundless version of Mummy outfit and the 2011 Halloween Ezio Auditore one), at least they are not linked among the other ones in the first post. I really hope he will be put back after this storyline of the manga ends...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks! 3nodding I haven't updated the front page partially because I'm busy and partially because I'm lazy. xd Hopefully I'll find time soon.

Interstellar Explorer

Reichiru Tomoe
Obi Aoi

Thanks! 3nodding I haven't updated the front page partially because I'm busy and partially because I'm lazy. xd Hopefully I'll find time soon.

I see. Okay smile (I'm off now, see you smile ) And very nice sig art 3nodding

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
Muahahahah, it is time to revive the ESP!!!

Someone grab me a bottle of vodka, let's get some shots going and talk about the brilliance of the handsome, mature shopkeep!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff