Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
heeeeey

don't forget the Easter is ONE DAY before April Fool's Day.

Expect Gaia to be trolling us.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
MadPad
I hope we'll have a giant Doomsday Clock Egg this year!
I'd enjoy an event centered around appeasing the Easter Bunny (by collecting eggs, beating up Diedrich, or whatever) to avoid getting blown to bits. whee
ooooh I like that. And then he sets it off any way.

If this isn't the theme of the event, we should make it the theme of our event thread.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Yeata Zi
MadPad
I'd enjoy an event centered around appeasing the Easter Bunny (by collecting eggs, beating up Diedrich, or whatever) to avoid getting blown to bits. whee
ooooh I like that. And then he sets it off any way.

If this isn't the theme of the event, we should make it the theme of our event thread.

What? And go through all that again? (I was here the last time. LOL )

Fluffy Cat

Nyadriel
heeeeey

I hope they'll troll us hard! emotion_awesome
I wanna see the GCD filled with baws and disappointed/angry faces.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
MadPad
Nyadriel
heeeeey

I hope they'll troll us hard! emotion_awesome
I wanna see the GCD filled with baws and disappointed/angry faces.

Part of my own entertainment. twisted
(is part of why I spend money on this site)

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Uncle Kenny
Lord Lapin
x Karurie x
According to Narumi's journal, it looks like we'll be seeing the Easter Bunny again this year.

Quote:

Events
Events still going strong thanks to the development work of Uncle Kenney If you've been dying for the Easter Bunny to get back into the action of events, then you'll want to stay tuned. wink

..Phew, well, I think that covers last year. Hard to believe this year is our ten year anniversary! We've had our planning meetings for 2013 and I think projects are very fitting considering.

I believe we shall now dance and sing.

I hope you're well rested. You're in for one hell of a dance. cool

Just a question

But are we also gonna see some advancement in the current storyline too at some point?
*is curious cause I wanna see what comes next*

Interstellar Explorer

Nyadriel
heeeeey

Oh that's interesting. I can imagine those being combined together emotion_dowant
Other things I know about Easter: they are finalizing the plans and start developing, and the Easter Bunny won't be happy when he returns at the event.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Obi Aoi
Nyadriel
heeeeey

Oh that's interesting. I can imagine those being combined together emotion_dowant
Other things I know about Easter: they are finalizing the plans and start developing, and the Easter Bunny won't be happy when he returns at the event.

He has always been cranky anyway. Ever since... ever since that incident that made him a cyborg from what I hear.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
MadPad

Bahahah, I still love that event. So much delicious rage in the forums. I'd love to see more things go boom this year. emotion_dowant

Fluffy Cat

Anaella

Bahahah, I still love that event. So much delicious rage in the forums. I'd love to see more things go boom this year. emotion_dowant

Regarding that the 1st of April is happening during Easter... I hope they announce something really sweet, like a new shop or some new feature, only for EB to blow it up before it can be released! emotion_awesome

Interstellar Explorer

Nyadriel
Obi Aoi
Nyadriel
heeeeey

He has always been cranky anyway. Ever since... ever since that incident that made him a cyborg from what I hear.

Yeah... I wonder what the event will be about though...

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
MadPad
Anaella

Regarding that the 1st of April is happening during Easter... I hope they announce something really sweet, like a new shop or some new feature, only for EB to blow it up before it can be released! emotion_awesome

LOL, they probably wouldn't do that, but that sounds hilarious nonetheless.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyadriel
Obi Aoi
Nyadriel
heeeeey

... ninja ...

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Nyadriel
Uncle Kenny
Lord Lapin
x Karurie x
According to Narumi's journal, it looks like we'll be seeing the Easter Bunny again this year.

Quote:

Events
Events still going strong thanks to the development work of Uncle Kenney If you've been dying for the Easter Bunny to get back into the action of events, then you'll want to stay tuned. wink

..Phew, well, I think that covers last year. Hard to believe this year is our ten year anniversary! We've had our planning meetings for 2013 and I think projects are very fitting considering.

I believe we shall now dance and sing.

I hope you're well rested. You're in for one hell of a dance. cool

Just a question

But are we also gonna see some advancement in the current storyline too at some point?
*is curious cause I wanna see what comes next*
This plot has been going on for YEARS, I don't see it ending anytime in the foreseeable future. neutral
Nyadriel
heeeeey

egg troll dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas