Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
According to Narumi's journal, it looks like we'll be seeing the Easter Bunny again this year.

Quote:

Events
Events still going strong thanks to the development work of Uncle Kenney If you've been dying for the Easter Bunny to get back into the action of events, then you'll want to stay tuned. wink

..Phew, well, I think that covers last year. Hard to believe this year is our ten year anniversary! We've had our planning meetings for 2013 and I think projects are very fitting considering.

Tipsy Flatterer

MadPad
Good day fellow hench-hares!

I'd like to encourage and remind you to check out this thread in our guild.

We have some wonderful ideas floating around, but nothing definite yet.
If anyone of you has any more ideas or could give some feedback on our current potential plans, you are urgently invited to drop by!

We have about two and a half months until easter, it would be great if we can finish the major planning by the beginning of next month.

Thank you for your attention!

Btw, I missed a lot of the story-line and I just checked the mini comics... WHY IS THERE ANOTHER HORRENDOUS GREEN THING??? scream

Ah, do you mean 'Running Mate'? That was for the 2012 Presidential Election. That green pest with hair was a representation of Mitt Romney. I'm not sure if he will ever come back, but you never know.
Here's the Gaiapedia

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
x Karurie x
According to Narumi's journal, it looks like we'll be seeing the Easter Bunny again this year.

Quote:

Events
Events still going strong thanks to the development work of Uncle Kenney If you've been dying for the Easter Bunny to get back into the action of events, then you'll want to stay tuned. wink

..Phew, well, I think that covers last year. Hard to believe this year is our ten year anniversary! We've had our planning meetings for 2013 and I think projects are very fitting considering.

I believe we shall now dance and sing.

Scurvy Pirate

Lord Lapin
x Karurie x

Quote:

Events

I hope you're well rested. You're in for one hell of a dance. cool

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Uncle Kenny
Lord Lapin
x Karurie x

Quote:

Events

I hope you're well rested. You're in for one hell of a dance. cool

As long as we're doing the bunny hop, I'm prepared for anything you can dish out. wink

Fluffy Cat

Seems like great news!
...but what about our plans? surprised

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
x Karurie x

Quote:

Events

delayed reaction:

WUH HELL YEAH!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
MadPad
Seems like great news!
...but what about our plans? surprised
We probably need to start acting on some plans soon. *wiggles eyebrows evilly*

Unfortunately, school has started back up and GRAD SCHOOL IS HARD

Fluffy Cat

Yeata Zi

As soon as we determine what plans we will actually pull off and who will be in charge.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
MadPad
Yeata Zi

As soon as we determine what plans we will actually pull off and who will be in charge.
MmmmmHmmmmmmm

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Apparently EB is gonna be mad at Easter this year. BUEHUEHUE!

Tricky Cat

Yeata Zi

sad But easter's such a fun holiday.
He should be mad at the other holidays.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lapin Lequesne
Yeata Zi

sad But easter's such a fun holiday.
He should be mad at the other holidays.
:3 That's probably the reason honestly.

Fluffy Cat

I hope we'll have a giant Doomsday Clock Egg this year!
I'd enjoy an event centered around appeasing the Easter Bunny (by collecting eggs, beating up Diedrich, or whatever) to avoid getting blown to bits. whee

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User ImageAs long as I have a chance to smash some diedrichs under my boot in the name of science I'll be more than pleased.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff