Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Leaden Disintegration
Lord Lapin
The Easter Bunny dictated "this was Easter Bunny Territory" in the manga, indicating that EB had ownership of the land. EB would have be well known in the area.
Lord Tyhnu
I highly doubt that anything was mended. The Easter Bunny seems to be the type to NEVER let go of old grudges. Especially when it comes to his ego being bruised. They probably just got together for strength in numbers to face a common enemy. That is until Santa wandered out and decided to act like a complete moron for last x-mas.

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is
peace without a blessed fight?
Lord Lapin: Oh, Haha.
It would have helped if I had re-read it.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Lord Tyhnu: I see.
What happened last Christmas? I don't think was around.
(And having a short-term-memory doesn't help either. sweatdrop )
A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife.
When the obsession with
death becomes a way of life.
Basically Santa... lost all his junk he needed for Christmas and needed us to find it. He did stupid stuff like take a bath with a toaster. (FOR EXAMPLE!)
I liked the event, but Santa's lost a few braincells since being turned into a cow. o.0

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I like Bunnies! heart

I'll join you guys. heart

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Lord Lapin
Yeata Zi
Hey guys. I'm back from my weekend vacation. Wats going on in E-Corp?

Oh nothing much, big plans are going on. ninja
Brilliant! I'll check the guild? Tyhnu's art looks ruddy awesome in her signature.

Thanks! :3 I want to make a couple more, though I have a lot of other things to do so it might be a little while before I get to them.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Sooooo... Odanodan is definitely a robot, right? That's why he repeats the same thing over and over again... do we think he's in league with our dear EB?

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Yeata Zi
Sooooo... Odanodan is definitely a robot, right? That's why he repeats the same thing over and over again... do we think he's in league with our dear EB?

He's not a robot. He's just too drunk to answer us below those 4-5 phrases. XD Odanodan better be in league with EB. I believe it was him along side the Easter Bunny in this manga. Look, a leprechaun is on page 5 of 8. If it's not him, it's one of his kind. He's most likely aligned with the Easter Bunny.

I want more flashbacks! Would love to see what set the whole bullying in motion. I mean it's obvious Easter Bunny can get along with others (or else he would have been by himself bullying Santa). So, why was Santa hated so much? And what the bloody hell is wrong with Jack? He likes uppercutting everyone. He even hit his "so-called" friend Santa. XD

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
BloodyLovely
Yeata Zi

He's not a robot. He's just too drunk to answer us below those 4-5 phrases. XD Odanodan better be in league with EB. I believe it was him along side the Easter Bunny in this manga. Look, a leprechaun is on page 5 of 8. If it's not him, it's one of his kind. He's most likely aligned with the Easter Bunny.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. I don't see any reason why that isn't him.

BloodyLovely
I want more flashbacks! Would love to see what set the whole bullying in motion. I mean it's obvious Easter Bunny can get along with others (or else he would have been by himself bullying Santa). So, why was Santa hated so much? And what the bloody hell is wrong with Jack? He likes uppercutting everyone. He even hit his "so-called" friend Santa. XD

From what EB says in the flashback, it looks like he felt the fluffball at the end of Santa's hat was trying to copy his adorable little tail. Basically he was being a self-conscious p***k, though I blame his parents for that since he probably allowed to get away with everything just by virtue of being cute.

As for Jack, I have no idea. He seems to just like punching his problems. rofl

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lord Tyhnu
From what EB says in the flashback, it looks like he felt the fluffball at the end of Santa's was trying to copy his adorable little tail. Basically he was being a self-conscious p***k, though I blame his parents for that since he probably allowed to get away with everything just by virtue of being cute.

Perhaps he felt he was being mocked. True. They were just kids in that flashback. Which is even more of the reason I feel that his bullying still shouldn't have elicited that kind of response from Jack. Or maybe they were all orphans? I've never heard of someone's child losing their face/eye and them not raising a fuss. Such an ugly past they have.

Uh-huh, maybe they're eventually create a Gaia therapist for him. He has more issues than any other NPC here.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
BloodyLovely
Lord Tyhnu
From what EB says in the flashback, it looks like he felt the fluffball at the end of Santa's was trying to copy his adorable little tail. Basically he was being a self-conscious p***k, though I blame his parents for that since he probably allowed to get away with everything just by virtue of being cute.

Perhaps he felt he was being mocked. True. They were just kids in that flashback. Which is even more of the reason I feel that his bullying still shouldn't have elicited that kind of response from Jack. Or maybe they were all orphans? I've never heard of someone's child losing their face/eye and them not raising a fuss. Such an ugly past they have.

Uh-huh, maybe they're eventually create a Gaia therapist for him. He has more issues than any other NPC here.

That's possible. I always felt that was way too harsh as well. I mean yeah EB was beating on Santa, but Jack cracked his skull. That's infinitely worse and it could've killed him.
I always had the impression that EB ran away on his own after that. When someone values their appearance that much and feel the need to bully others, it means they already have a lot of issues ahead of time. Chances are he didn't want anyone to ever see his face again after that. Not even his parents. He seems to be super intelligent since he's capable of building that mechanical suit, so I could see him being capable of taking care of himself.

Lol, Jack would probably punch the therapist. All three of them are pretty messed up when you think about it. Jack seems to think violence solves everything, Santa is just...special in the "got dropped down the stairs" sort of way, and EB needs a damn hug.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Odanodan and EB are totally bros.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lord Tyhnu
That's possible. I always felt that was way too harsh as well. I mean yeah EB was beating on Santa, but Jack cracked his skull. That's infinitely worse and it could've killed him.
I always had the impression that EB ran away on his own after that. When someone values their appearance that much and feel the need to bully others, it means they already have a lot of issues ahead of time. Chances are he didn't want anyone to ever see his face again after that. Not even his parents. He seems to be super intelligent since he's capable of building that mechanical suit, so I could see him being capable of taking care of himself.

Lol, Jack would probably punch the therapist. All three of them are pretty messed up when you think about it. Jack seems to think violence solves everything, Santa is just...special in the "got dropped down the stairs" sort of way, and EB needs a damn hug.

He could have killed him. That would have been a very sad day. You make a good point. I'm sure most would go into hiding after that. Oh, yes, he is very intelligent. Still he shouldn't have to live by his lonesome suit or not. He needs his bani minions.

Given his past actions that would be most probable They'll have to make the therapist jack-proof. They really are. Yep, and no one has told him otherwise. *laughs* Santa is special in that way. Cow Santa may have been an improvement. *hugs EB* He does. He just really needs love.

@Zi:
Yeah. Gaia better not break their bond either.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Odanodan and EB are totally bros.

LOL, for some reason that gave me the mental image of them doing brofist but Odanodan, being drunk, misses and keels over. rofl

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I get the feeling that Legendary warriors of the seasons don't have parents. They just sort of grew out of nothing, and kicked the previous owners of the Holiday out with a swift round house.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
BloodyLovely
Lord Tyhnu

He could have killed him. That would have been a very sad day. You make a good point. I'm sure most would go into hiding after that. Oh, yes, he is very intelligent. Still he shouldn't have to live by his lonesome suit or not. He needs his bani minions.

Given his past actions that would be most probable They'll have to make the therapist jack-proof. They really are. Yep, and no one has told him otherwise. *laughs* Santa is special in that way. Cow Santa may have been an improvement. *hugs EB* He does. He just really needs love.

@Zi:
Yeah. Gaia better not break their bond either.

That's all EB has ever asked for when you get right down to it, but instead Gaians adore Jack and Santa and neglect him. It's rather sad. D=

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Man. I want a picture of Odanodan and EB doing a bro fist now. :/

"Us spring holidays gotta stick together."

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lord Tyhnu
That's all EB has ever asked for when you get right down to it, but instead Gaians adore Jack and Santa and neglect him. It's rather sad. D=

Mhm. And how much you want to bet Gaia down plays his holiday this year? u_u

@Zi:
That would be so awesome. I wish I could draw better now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff