• Redecorator 50
Yeata Zi
gum disease
Yeata Zi
gum disease
Easter approaches, Diedrich will rule supreme if he's in this event. C:<
GTFO!

lol

From what Narumi said, it'll be another versus event.

evil

You'll pay for that. Now that Diedrich is saturated with the chocolatey power of millions of Easter Eggs, he is Easter incarnate.
The Easter Bunny is nothing but an empty metal shell. HE CANNOT WIN.
A metal shell filled with scarred up rabbity goodness.

Easter eggs are filled with chocolate, not Easter power. Diedrich is just a fat green blob with ears.

The Easter bunny is a lovable creature who was born naturally instead of popping out of a dead man's ashes. Why do you hate him gum disease?!?!? gonk

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Heavendove
Easter eggs are filled with chocolate, not Easter power. Diedrich is just a fat green blob with ears.

The Easter bunny is a lovable creature who was born naturally instead of popping out of a dead man's ashes. Why do you hate him gum disease?!?!? gonk

YOU DARE QUESTION THE POWER OF EASTER EGGS? FOR SHAME.

He was a bully and got his butt kicked! Diedrich cannot die, therefore he cannot lose. YOUR LEADER'S GRENADES, THEY DO NOTHING.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
gum disease
Heavendove

He was a bully and got his butt kicked! Diedrich cannot die, therefore he cannot lose. YOUR LEADER'S GRENADES, THEY DO NOTHING.
USER="GUM DISEASE", YOU ARE A ZOMBIE, CORRECT? MAYBE YOU CAN LIVE FOREVER WITH OUT FEAR OF DYING. HOWEVER EXPLOSIVES HAVE A TENDENCY TO ELIMINATE LIMBS. WOULD YOU REALLY WANT TO LIVE FOREVER WITH OUT YOUR FAVORITE HAND? THERE GOES YOUR FUTURE AS A ZOMBIE JAZZ PIANIST. MAYBE PERHAPS IF YOU WERE GIVEN SOME ROBOTIC ALTERATIONS YOU COULD DABBLE WITH THE KEYBOARD AGAIN. AND MAYBE LOSING YOUR FAVORITE HAND CAN CAUSE A REVELATION. 'WHY DID I EVER WANT TO BE A JAZZ PIANIST?'

SEE GRENADES ARE NOT HURTING ANYONE. THEY ARE SAVING PEOPLE FROM SMOOTH JAZZ.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

E-Corp Saboteur
USER="GUM DISEASE", YOU ARE A ZOMBIE, CORRECT? MAYBE YOU CAN LIVE FOREVER WITH OUT FEAR OF DYING. HOWEVER EXPLOSIVES HAVE A TENDENCY TO ELIMINATE LIMBS. WOULD YOU REALLY WANT TO LIVE FOREVER WITH OUT YOUR FAVORITE HAND? THERE GOES YOUR FUTURE AS A ZOMBIE JAZZ PIANIST. MAYBE PERHAPS IF YOU WERE GIVEN SOME ROBOTIC ALTERATIONS YOU COULD DABBLE WITH THE KEYBOARD AGAIN. AND MAYBE LOSING YOUR FAVORITE HAND CAN CAUSE A REVELATION. 'WHY DID I EVER WANT TO BE A JAZZ PIANIST?'

SEE GRENADES ARE NOT HURTING ANYONE. THEY ARE SAVING PEOPLE FROM SMOOTH JAZZ.

YOU DARE THREATEN ME? evil

*BRISTLES WITH INDIGNATION*

HEY LET'S GO SWIMMIN-... OH, NEVER MIND. emotion_awesome

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
gum disease

HEY LET'S GO SWIMMIN-... OH, NEVER MIND. emotion_awesome

AT LEAST I DON'T COMPULSIVELY EAT BRAINS ON A DAILY BASIS.

WHO NEEDS TO SWIM, AND SEE ALL THE BRIGHTLY COLORED FISHES OF THE SEA... AND FEEL THE DELICATE STING OF A JELLY FISH.... AND WRESTLE WITH A GIANT SQUID...

I AM OK WITH THIS.

Tipsy Flatterer

Hopeful Girl

Someone should have entered more E-Corp related stuffs in the CrosStitch contest... ninja

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
gum disease
Heavendove

The Easter bunny is not a bully. He got his face kicked not his butt. He is not going to die any time soon as he has been immortalised as a robot. The Easter bunny has already won the battle, he is the universal symbol of Easter and nobody knows diedrich outside of Gaia. ROBOTIC EASTER EGGS do do something. They be funny blaugh .

In a movie I watched there was this toxic goo that could dissolve cartoons. So diedrich could die from that. Even if this goo was applied to the Easter bunny he would still be the main symbol of Easter.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Heavendove
gum disease
Heavendove

The Easter bunny is not a bully. He got his face kicked not his butt. He is not going to die any time soon as he has been immortalised as a robot. The Easter bunny has already won the battle, he is the universal symbol of Easter and nobody knows diedrich outside of Gaia. ROBOTIC EASTER EGGS do do something. They be funny blaugh .

In a movie I watched there was this toxic goo that could dissolve cartoons. So diedrich could die from that. Even if this goo was applied to the Easter bunny he would still be the main symbol of Easter.

Dude, I was being satirical. User Image

Hopeful Girl

Heavendove
In a movie I watched there was this toxic goo that could dissolve cartoons.
You sir, are talking about "Who Framed Rodger Rabbit?" Loved that movie! 4laugh

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Odd Cinderella
Heavendove

Why can't the world accept that I am a FEMALE?

Hopeful Girl

Heavendove
Odd Cinderella
Heavendove

Because your bulk is misleading? sweatdrop I couldn't tell. Sorry. talk2hand

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Odd Cinderella
Heavendove
Odd Cinderella
Heavendove

Well, it does say on my profile "Gender: Female" I can see how this would be misleading.

Hopeful Girl

Heavendove
Odd Cinderella
Heavendove
Odd Cinderella
Heavendove

Well, it does say on my profile "Gender: Female" I can see how this would be misleading.
Excuse me if I didn't look at your profile. I just quoted you. It's a simple mistake. No need to get all hussy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff