Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Pirate Captain Sushi
Attending the next AtA will be a perfect strategy for us.
Admins and devs are going to look for questions to answer while they're ignoring all the zOMG questions flooding in. If we can swiftly swipe the first page, we should be in.
It also gives us a greater chance of getting a question answered if we don't get first paged.
They didn't answer us last week during the same zomg flood

Easter questions didn't seem to come early enough. I don't think I saw any on page one or two. I know I got mine on page three by the time it posted.

Mine was page two!

Well then maybe it was because of the nature of most of the page one questions that he just wasn't able to get to it. Quoting Narumi and asking him too is key to bombardment.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
          I do think you guys should plan for an assault on the AtA for Monday because it's going to be flooded with zOMG questions again and we don't want them to forget about Easter at all. I don't want a lame Easter because the devs got sidetracked with trying to mend all kinds of rifts over the next thirty-eight days. I'm counting on you guys to make certain they remember the holidays.

Yeah. I was thinking about that too. If someone can make it on the first page, we'll be golden.

I usually make it to the first page if I bother typing up my post ahead of time and camp the GCD.

User Image
Yes you do XD.

I want to ask if teh Easter Bunny has any instructions for his loyal followers.

I've got a pretty good idea of how i want our first propaganda/political ad video to go. And I should have a script soon (possibly tonight). Do we think we can s3end out a guild announcement or something asking for help on this? I pretty much want arts--and I know we have a fairly talented member base. <3

I don't see why not. I believe you should be able to send out announcements too because of your position.

User Image
Oh? I've never tried.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Pirate Captain Sushi
Admins and devs are going to look for questions to answer while they're ignoring all the zOMG questions flooding in. If we can swiftly swipe the first page, we should be in.
It also gives us a greater chance of getting a question answered if we don't get first paged.

Easter questions didn't seem to come early enough. I don't think I saw any on page one or two. I know I got mine on page three by the time it posted.

Mine was page two!

Well then maybe it was because of the nature of most of the page one questions that he just wasn't able to get to it. Quoting Narumi and asking him too is key to bombardment.

I did quote Narumi too Lol.

edit: They just hate E-Corp.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Pirate Captain Sushi

Mine was page two!

I think it probably just got lost in the ******** of people constantly quoting their questions.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo

Mine was page two!

I think it probably just got lost in the ******** of people constantly quoting their questions.

User Image
I sure hated that constant quoting lawl.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I sent the announbcement--but I forgot to link to the thread, lawl.

Anyways--this si what I have for the script so far.

You might have heard a questionable fact or two from Diedrich.
--but did you know... the true Diedrich?
Did you know Diedrich has admitted to having over 200 anonymous sexual encounters?
He has also bribed members of the Gaian community with underwear items worth over seven million gold each.

Yeah... not much... I think I need to come up with another example. Any ideas?

Tipsy Flatterer

I can try to come up with a campaign poster.
I've got something in mind.

Tipsy Flatterer

Here we go!
I have a bigger sized one too.
User Image
Leaden Disintegration

I have a bigger sized one too.

Hey, so do I. wink
But for serious, I love this picture and shall bow down to the mechanical bunny on his day of reckoning!

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi

Did you know Diedrich has admitted to having over 200 anonymous sexual encounters?
He has also bribed members of the Gaian community with underwear items worth over seven million gold each.

Okay so you have a good start there. Don't forget summer 2010 and all the things he's admitted to there. Like you could elude to a gambling problem based on this little gem of a quote, "Did you know most grunnies develop gambling problems in the first year of life? And that we're taking loot to an island? Those are facts! Bye bye! " Then there's the whole drinking bullets encouragement, "If you mix ammo into your milk it gives you better eyesight! That's why everyone buys it for hunting."

You can accuse him of being a bluebird eater because of this quote, "Did you know that all of your bad actions are accounted for and punished by the inscrutable consciousness of the universe? I thought I should tell you about it because I just ate a family of adorable bluebirds." Along with his gambling problems he's been found guilty of embezzlement from Gold Mountain and admits to it in this line, "Did you know that I used to be employed as a slot machine at Gold Mountain? I got fired for embezzlement." I'd say based on that you'd have a pretty good campaign against him.

Tipsy Flatterer

You guys are good at finding that stuff. I don't even know where to start. Haha. Maybe I'll try to make more posters.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

Okay so you have a good start there. Don't forget summer 2010 and all the things he's admitted to there. Like you could elude to a gambling problem based on this little gem of a quote, "Did you know most grunnies develop gambling problems in the first year of life? And that we're taking loot to an island? Those are facts! Bye bye! " Then there's the whole drinking bullets encouragement, "If you mix ammo into your milk it gives you better eyesight! That's why everyone buys it for hunting."

You can accuse him of being a bluebird eater because of this quote, "Did you know that all of your bad actions are accounted for and punished by the inscrutable consciousness of the universe? I thought I should tell you about it because I just ate a family of adorable bluebirds." Along with his gambling problems he's been found guilty of embezzlement from Gold Mountain and admits to it in this line, "Did you know that I used to be employed as a slot machine at Gold Mountain? I got fired for embezzlement." I'd say based on that you'd have a pretty good campaign against him.

lol. You're right.

Thanks for your help.

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

lol. You're right.

Thanks for your help.

No problem. There's not a whole lot of sane places in the forums I frequent at the moment so I figured between waiting for things to grow in my game I'd see what I could do to help you guys out. Mostly, I was looking for the quote where he claims he'd cause the airship to crash and burn and you'd be dead, which I just can not seem to find. I think that's mostly because I don't know what to search for in order to find the right stuff to use. I'd say necrophilia (he had been living in a dead man's ashes when he was discovred), lechery, stalking (he mentioned on the forums he reads every post on the site), animal cruelty, gambling, and embezzlement are good things to use in order to paint him in a bad light.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

lol. You're right.

Thanks for your help.

No problem. There's not a whole lot of sane places in the forums I frequent at the moment so I figured between waiting for things to grow in my game I'd see what I could do to help you guys out. Mostly, I was looking for the quote where he claims he'd cause the airship to crash and burn and you'd be dead, which I just can not seem to find. I think that's mostly because I don't know what to search for in order to find the right stuff to use. I'd say necrophilia (he had been living in a dead man's ashes when he was discovred), lechery, stalking (he mentioned on the forums he reads every post on the site), animal cruelty, gambling, and embezzlement are good things to use in order to paint him in a bad light.

I also want it to still be funny (and hopefully it will be).

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
AtA tonight. What questions are we interested in asking? I have Chibi's, and my own. Anyone else want to add a question?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff