Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Anaella

I'm all out of mules now. YOU MUST GO ON WITHOUT ME. crying

User Image
WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH?

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
E-Corp Saboteur
Anaella

I'm all out of mules now. YOU MUST GO ON WITHOUT ME. crying

User Image
WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH?

Lol, no I think I'll be alright. Thanks for offering though. XD Now it's just a matter of waiting to find out who won. I've been busy tinkering around with the post I'm going to make at the AtA so that's keeping me preoccupied for now. I love to write stuff so it's a fun little job for me.

User Image

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
OH WELL

EXTERNAL EGG COLLECTOR NUMBER SEVEN IS AT 41%

INITIATING MOTIVATIONAL MUSIC IN ONE... TWO... THREE...

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
E-Corp Saboteur
MY SENSORS INDICATE LOW MORALE.

INITIATING MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH IN ONE... TWO... THREE...

GOOD MORNING. IN LESS THAN AN HOUR, USERS FROM HERE WILL JOIN OTHERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD. AND YOU WILL BE LAUNCHING THE LARGEST EGG GATHERING EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF GAIANKIND. "GAIANKIND" THAT WORD SHOULD HAVE NEW MEANING FOR ALL OF US TODAY. WE CAN'T BE CONSUMED BY OUR PETTY DIFFERENCES ANYMORE. WE WILL BE UNITED IN OUR COMMON INTERESTS. PERHAPS IT'S FATE THAT TODAY IS THE TWENTY-FOURTH OF APRIL, AND YOU WILL ONCE AGAIN BE GATHERING EGGS FOR GREAT JUSTICE... NOT FROM TYRANNY, OPPRESSION, OR PERSECUTION... BUT FROM RANDOM USELESS FACTS. WE ARE GATHERING EGGS FOR OUR RIGHT TO LIVE IN PIECE. TO EXIST. AND SHOULD WE WIN THE DAY, THE TWENTY-FOURTH OF APRIL WILL NO LONGER BE KNOWN AS A GAIAN HOLIDAY, BUT AS THE DAY THE WORLD DECLARED IN ONE VOICE: "WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT!" WE WILL NOT VANISH WITHOUT A FIGHT! WE'RE GOING TO LIVE ON! WE'RE GOING TO SURVIVE! TODAY WE CELEBRATE OUR EASTER RECLAMATION DAY!

*claps slowly*

Tipsy Flatterer

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is
peace without a blessed fight?
I've maxed out 5 avi's
Most recent about 10 mins ago.
User Image
A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife.
When the obsession with
death becomes a way of life.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Quote:

Your talents are overwhelming; my joy matrix has short-circuited in acknowledgement of you fetching 200 eggs. Now, your array of associates must be contacted to help. I must collect more eggs than Diedrich, and he has collected 1174 more eggs. We shall receive an additional reward only if I collect the most! An exclusive prize to lord over the losing side, who shall receive nothing!

EVERY TIME WE START TO GET CLOSE TO 0, OUR TEAM SEEMS TO GET BEHIND BY 2000 - 1000 PIECES OF EGG DATA. I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT THE NUMBER IS SET TO RESTART WHEN IT REACHES ZERO. I AM THINKING THE START NUMBER IS 2000 SEEING THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN IT GO BEYOND 2000.

RECEIVING UPDATE:
STRANGE?

Tipsy Flatterer

E-Corp Saboteur
Quote:

Your talents are overwhelming; my joy matrix has short-circuited in acknowledgement of you fetching 200 eggs. Now, your array of associates must be contacted to help. I must collect more eggs than Diedrich, and he has collected 1174 more eggs. We shall receive an additional reward only if I collect the most! An exclusive prize to lord over the losing side, who shall receive nothing!

EVERY TIME WE START TO GET CLOSE TO 0, OUR TEAM SEEMS TO GET BEHIND BY 2000 - 1000 PIECES OF EGG DATA. I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT THE NUMBER IS SET TO RESTART WHEN IT REACHES ZERO. I AM THINKING THE START NUMBER IS 2000 SEEING THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN IT GO BEYOND 2000.

RECEIVING UPDATE:
STRANGE?
What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is
peace without a blessed fight?

I have seen two people post that E-Corp was behind over 9,000. (true story)
In not sure how this will play out.

Whoa. That's what a couple of us in Event E-Corp were discussing. A rigged event or it is incentive to make us find eggs more quickly.

I have still yet to see anyone post something stating that E-Corp is ahead.
A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife.
When the obsession with
death becomes a way of life.

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
E-Corp Saboteur
Quote:

RECEIVING UPDATE:
STRANGE?

I have heard the numbers are a lie. Both teams are told they are behind. I believe this is because, when users think their team is losing, they work harder.
E-corp were behind in the announcement - It would seem the small green rat is popular with the mindless masses. Must exterminate.
When I got my 200 just now, it says we were behind only by about 455.
If at least just 3 more people of E-Corp get to the labcoat, or just 2 people obsessively go for every egg possible, we can get ahead!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Dapper Flip-Flopper

I m enjoying this XD

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
How much time do we have left?

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yeata Zi
How much time do we have left?

I DO NOT KNOW

I WILL STILL COLLECT EGG DATA. IT COULD BE "RIGGED", BUT THERE IS STILL A CHANCE THAT IT ISN'T "RIGGED".

SO I WILL KEEP ON COLLECTING EGG DATA TILL I FIND OUT.
When I got to 200 on a mule last night, they were up by 1800. :/
I follow the Easter Bunny. smile And would wear the uniform if I had the gold..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff