Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Anonyrnous
Anaella

Oh god, I love the sound of a cello. Organs too. I also have a weakness for certain types of voices. I imagine EB must have a hawt voice. X3

User Image

I know. I might be one of those creepy fan girls that watches him brush his teeth before he goes to bed, through a window in a dark corner of his backyard.

But never have the courage to actually talk to him.

Its sad to think about.

well, back to egg hunting. =]

x

LOL, oh god, I'm the exact same way. We could be EB stalking bros. I actually sent him a chyaku norisu scarf with a fairly long note for last x-mas like the f*****t I am. XD

I should do that too. I've been slacking a little with getting into all these convos.

User Image

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Anaella
Anonyrnous
I'm curious.
Who are the three who haven't used the bathroom since the event started?

>.>

I've been egg hunting pretty hardcore with skipping sleep and meals, but not that extreme. Sushi is probably one of them, as we were chatting on msn the other day and he hadn't moved from the computer all day for anything.

User Image

I BELIEVE THE SUSHI USER HAS GAINED THE MOST EGG DATA DURING THIS EVENT. MY USER HAS ONLY GAINED ABOUT ONE FIFTH EGG UNITS COMPARED TO THE SUSHI USER'S EGG DATA.

Trash Lunatic

EDIT: Errrr.......Sorry. redface
I got my posts mixed up.
Anyways, I'd like to be added to the list. >.>;;;; Sorry....
ε ɔ ℓ ¡ ρ s ε ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

ninja

╚════════════ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════ ɗ ε ϻ ø и

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

I-I...I saw a thread shipping Diedrich and EB.

AND THERE WAS FANART. gonk

SOMEONE GET ME BRAIN BLEACH STAT. burning_eyes

Quote:

But I can totally see Dierich having a hard on for the easter bunny, he seems like the kinda guy where gender doesn't matter if he likes someone. And he is just so persistent in the little chibi versions up in the header. You know he is just gonna keep trying until the easter bunny gives up and decides to give him a chance. :3

The easter bunny is a hard arse and likes to hurt people so he would be drawn into the relationship just cause he can abuse Dierich (since he is a grunny he can take it biggrin ) And then he would start being possessive! Perfect ******** up yaoi romance. Just the type I like biggrin

What is this I don't even.

I think I'm going to cry at the sheer insanity. EB is totes straight you faggots. emo

User Image

Buggy Survivor

15,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Invisibility 100

i herd we are 1966 eggs behind at the moment

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I have one more Gib mule I'm saving for tomorrow. I'll use him then i'm done, yo.

IF we don't win we were still hella close. It's been a good run mah friends.

Moonlight Hunter

Anonyrnous

How funny you said that!
Two (or three) days ago I went into a thread, "What would Diedrich's voice sound like"
I said "It sounds like grinding metal."
I got quoted but the OP and he asked if EB's voice would sound like a little kid.
I replied "The Easter Bunny sounds like Vader."
Lol.

Odd... I figured that Diedrich would sound like Gilbert Gottfried...

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I ALWAYS THOUGHT DIEDRICH SOUNDED LIKE GASTON'S LITTLE RIGHT HAND MAN, LEFOU, IN THE DISNEY VERSION OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Fluffy Cat

Happy easter, my fellow smexy E-Corp members! How have the holidays been so far? :3
MadPad
Happy easter, my fellow smexy E-Corp members! How have the holidays been so far? :3
Well happy easter to you too!

My family isn't doing anything for the holiday this year. No decoration, no cards, no extended family, and no feast. Just relaxed and kickin it like usual.

How about youu?

Fluffy Cat

Insane Pillow

Well happy easter to you too!

My family isn't doing anything for the holiday this year. No decoration, no cards, no extended family, and no feast. Just relaxed and kickin it like usual.

How about youu?

I'm not doing anything easter-related either, just the usual when the weather is as warm and sunny as now, hanging out and enjoying free time. ^-^

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Happy Easter my friends!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash