Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
emotion_facepalm as you can tell who i am but haven't got chance to finish it cause too high prices.. crying

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I have a HellBoy cosplay. Though, looking at it in my outfit slot, it's a little bit of a stretch. I guess it started out as one.
cottoncandyFRIZZ
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.haru, that's not a pool!
        i love reference/cosplay items! super level academy is my fave bc daNGAN RONPA OMG and i used it to cosplay ibuki! im happy for the junko/ishimaru cosplayers since the latest mcs have their hair. also the hair in rookie's inquiry is sonia's, especially with that headband-like braid and the side bangs and the long hair! (her hair is in a ponytail tho)

oh man if i get a golden ticket wow! dang rope homage items!
        1. street dance wear inspired by hiyoko saionji! i have a sketch on twitter lol
        itll contain: her hair, hoodie with arm mod, jeans with converse leg mod, sarcastic face mod, speech bubble that contains the word loser
        item name: sarcastic dancer
        descript (a quote from her) " Do you know how stressful it is to have listen to someone to talk to you when you're not interested in them all?!"
        colors: yellow, lime green, orange

2. some fancy-shmancy business type wear based on kyouko kirigiri
        contains: her hair (includes small ribboned braid at the side) her gloves (glove mod), fancy suits! ooh and pretty jewelry
        item name: prosecuting royalty (i wanna make it lawyer-based)
        descript: you've got that wrong! (bc naegi and i ship them so hard)
        color palette: lavender for her hair, black for the rest, and sparkly white

ill add more maybe xd
oh what id do for a rainbow ticket..
danganronpa references to the max ^^. also final fantasy

Omnipresent Glitch

I still wish for more Ivalice items, so my animal avatar on this base can become a Moogle Gunner or something. Or so that I can have an adorable Balthier vest, or oh my gosh think of the Ivalice stuff that could be made oh my gosh!
It's normally a moogle in general, though - using the bun-bun skin to make it look more like an Ivalice Moogle.

But, my human avatar is always Larsa, as you can see. What can I say - I love my adorable emperor!
I also have a side account for a Judge Basch cosplay.
User Image

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
I own 60+ mule accounts that exist as cosplays from the Mother/Earthbound series: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/a-mr-saturn/20902827/

I made all of these with gibberish emails and they are unrecoverable now due to the new 6-month-inactivity policy

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I don't really cosplay, but I did put a Lady Oscar cosplay together when Royal Commander came out.
It had to be done, Oscar is my precious waifu.

If I had a golden ticket though, I'd make a UC Gundam item. Probably with heavy Char themes since he's my Gundam favorite.
Though for the sake of variety, I ought to split it between Zeon and Federation themes, throw some Zaku and RX-78 in there too for the mech item fans.

I dunno' I just want a proper Gundam homage item.

Fluffy Trickster

I don't cosplay. Finding item that matched drives me nuts. Too much work. it makes me admire those who can make cosplay avatar as I know a lot of work is put to make the avatar looks like the character they want to cosplay.

Intergalactic Shoujo

19,665 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Personally I'm more of a fan of 'casual cosplay' avatars. I'm going for a causal Sailormoon look right now!

If I did have the golden 'cosplay' ticket I know exactly what I'd make! It'd be called Gekkoukan Boogie and it would have the male and female version of the persona 3 uniform. Also a few accessories tossed in because I'm a sucker for those.
I'm Permanently DMC3 Dante on here?

Most Dantes use that damn Custom Cut Coat and never get the eye colour right. Some Gaia cosplayers can be extreamly a**l towards others, though.

Aged Hoarder

It doesn't matter who I'm cosplaying as, I don't change my face. So that it's me cosplaying.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well then. Gaia saw fit to release a nice little extra cosplay item for my avatar. Thank you, Gaia!

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Hotorobi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.haru, that's not a pool!
        yes omg recolor all the blood in that beautiful neon pink! emotion_dowant

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Lolita~Samurai
Personally I'm more of a fan of 'casual cosplay' avatars. I'm going for a causal Sailormoon look right now!

If I did have the golden 'cosplay' ticket I know exactly what I'd make! It'd be called Gekkoukan Boogie and it would have the male and female version of the persona 3 uniform. Also a few accessories tossed in because I'm a sucker for those.

omg id want that gekkoukan boogie! (the song tho lol) i think itll be lovely if it had xxii hair pins femc has o v o

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
My avatar is always in cosplay now. I have four pages in the outfits of my inventory that is just cosplay. I love the challenge of trying to create a look using just the items we have. I always get excited when we get new items that I recognize, like today the Obsessive Affection and Tsunderella Maido, got me so excited. ; u; Obsessive Affection for the Sayaka Maizono hair and Dangan ronpa blood, and Tsunderella Maido for the fact that it's Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou Project. TOUHOU PROJECT ITEMS. I need them, too bad I'll never be able to afford them.

I personally like a combination of both specifically based on shows/character items along with more generic stuff. I usually use a combination of those to get the right look.

My favorite cosplay for my avatar, that I have made is probably Razputin from Psychonauts. ; u; I love it so much. I always get excited to see other cosplay avatars out in the forums. (Without going into the Avatar Arena subforum, because then you're bound to see cosplays.)

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I cosplay with my avatar, but only for Halloween and only in a matching pair with my husband. Our costume have been, in order from current year to earlier years:

- Rick Grimes and Zombie Cop (the Walking Dead)
- Naked Snake and Revolver Ocelot (MGS3: Snake Eater)
- Raphael and The Shredder (TMNT)
- Pyramid Head and James (Silent Hill: 2)
- Batman and The Joker.

I think this year we're going to do Nathan Drake and Victor Sullivan from the Uncharted series.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff