Welcome to Gaia! ::

I kind of wanna do Chōsokabe Motochika from Basara, but have no clue how to set it up. I'll keep Dante...

Dark Magician's Sidekick

Magic Sex Symbol

I love cosplay avatars, especially ones that offer a unique take on the character. I try to update my avi occasionally to get as close to the character as possible, but the onslaught of new and cash only items have made this endeavor next to impossible as I can't keep up with all the new poses. While some items are clearly homages to/directly from a series and makes life easier, I find that the most stunning cosplay avis utilize creative use of other items.
heart

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

I really want to do Edea from bravely default. But her hair is impossible to get. =/

I've seen some really cute dmmd cosplays, especially since those items came out.

And a few league cosplays can be adorable.

Charming Cultist

33,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
I love seeing cosplay avatars. @.@ Even moreso back in the day when it was harder to get just the right items.((I don't really like drawing them though, especially if I know who the character is and I'm supposed to be drawing /that character/ and not the avatar itself.))

The only cosplay avatar I have is my current one, Zidane from Final Fantasy IX. It's probably due for some updating, but I'm afraid to try because of the inflation on the items I would likely need.

Aged Hoarder

x Dark Magician Girl
I love cosplay avatars, especially ones that offer a unique take on the character. I try to update my avi occasionally to get as close to the character as possible, but the onslaught of new and cash only items have made this endeavor next to impossible as I can't keep up with all the new poses. While some items are clearly homages to/directly from a series and makes life easier, I find that the most stunning cosplay avis utilize creative use of other items.
heart

I, of course, love your avi. <3

Leader

The only cosplay i have this was of this guy :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Special Snowflake

Bowie-Spawan
User Image
Argh! Yes, I loved this D cosplay!!!! I was so, so close to commenting on how good it was, but backed out at the last moment.

----------------------------------------------------

As for me, I do like to cosplay, though most of mine aren't the most awesome ones out there, I always seem to be missing something to make it complete, I just end up having the outfit items waiting around for the day that the missing item finally comes out sweatdrop Currently trying to put together a descent Ginko and failing spectacularly! xd

I'd love to be able to cosplay Snufkin someday too.... and maybe even a Moomin rofl

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
AKB0048
Firanzia-Vice
AKB0048
I'm dressed as Hero from Devil Survivor. Though I guess I didn't bother changing my hair/eyes because I'm lazy.

I ******** want to see this avi!

X3; heart I changed back for you. Not many Devil Survivor fans. heart

KYAAAHHH!!! It's the King of Demons route one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| Save for a suitable emblem that equips to the arm area, and the floating thing next to my head, I'm cosplaying the character in my post format.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "
I've always had a main account on here for years and others dedicated to cosplays from different series until recently, because Gaia just doesn't care about the users any longer unless we're throwing money at them.

It used to be really fun finding others who liked the same thing as I did. It just wasn't fun when some of them treated this as their only means of validation in life and went on a personal crusade over a character.

Magical Bunny

Calaidi
My avatar is a cosplay probably 80% of the time, although sometimes it's more like "let's put x character into this non-canonical outfit that still fits them". And I'm always looking for ways to make them better (which Gaia makes rather difficult sometimes; why are the only gray crossed arms in a super limited item gaia why). Mooostly because it's only a couple of characters. I don't change my avatars much...

If I had a "Cosplay Ticket"...oh man. It would be a YGO item. I want so many YGO items. YGO school uniforms, cards you can hold that are not playing cards, more dragons, various character inspired items (like the Barians/Astrals, Dark Signers, Yubel...I can't even begin to describe how badly I want a Barian EI)...

But one thing it would definitely have is A DUEL DISK. Or even something that could possibly be a duel disk. I just want something I can put on my arm and look like i'm dueling please... crying

whispers YGO CI make it happen

Only if this supposed Barian EI has a bear pose in either Gilag or Alit's phase. I'll only accept it if there's a bear pose. If not, gimme rebellious priestesses and stupid poo poo head racist gods first. talk2hand

Handsome Man-Lover

Sand Dancer Shaka
Bowie-Spawan
User Image
Argh! Yes, I loved this D cosplay!!!! I was so, so close to commenting on how good it was, but backed out at the last moment.

Thank you X3
I was surprised how many people recognized and liked that cosplay XD

Xelaleinad's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Im harley ! hi heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items