Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
I'm Princess Shirahoshi right now (Well, the best I could do with my budget.)

Space Werewolf

In the past I've done cosplays of Beaker (the Muppet), Jade Harley, and a few Doctor Who cosplays including an Angel, and Crispy "The Deadly Assassin" Master.

I've probably tried many more, but never for more than a day or two at a time, or anything else I really liked/remembered.

Ice-Cold Victory

Occasionally I'll cosplay something like a Disney character or one of the Supernatural boys or a Gaian NPC, but that's probably the extent of it.
I tektek a lot of cosplays but they always cost too much to go through with it!

7,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
This is my primary account so.
Cosplaying is the way to go.

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
I've got a few cosplays I wear from time to time, Sailor Moon, Juvia from Fairy Tail, The Tactician from FE: Awakening, Shepard from Mass Effect, Hawke from Dragon Age 2, Belle from Beauty and The Beast, Sakura from CCS, and few more I can't think of at the moment.

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

Just made a Nightwing cosplay to celebrate Batman Day tomorrow.
o u o b

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
i have a permanent cosplay look that i change into every now and then
User Image
its a cosplay of Chaplin Sukegawa from the manga Deadman Wonderland (since they were transphobic and didn't include her in the anime)
User Image
this is the outfit i cosplay, one of the only colour shots of her ever
i hope its a good attempt, but i can't help feeling like its not the best D;

i love seeing cosplay outfits; i love how when this months MC's were released, about 50 Juko (is that right?) cosplays suddenly jumped out of nowhere (from what i saw HiPotion's was the best)
i've been meaning to make a Harley Quinn cosplay for aaaaaaaaaaages (shes my queen <3) but i keep putting it off
i've cosplayed a few other characters too, like Travis Touchdown and, a very shitty attempt, at Sephiroth
its just so much fun to do c:

goddamnit i gotta go make new cosplays now

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

I tend to cosplay when I have no other ideas for a regular avi. I mostly cosplay as BL characters though, so- A lot of them are from manga and BL VNs. Also, some cosplays from obscure indie horror games like Mad Father, Yume Nikki, .Flow, Misao, etc. And obscure anime fandoms, like Monster.

Some characters I've cosplayed as include- Most of the boys from DMMD (Except for Mink and Mizuki) + the different versions of Aoba like Shiroba, and I tried making a cosplay of his perfect form, but it didn't turn out so well. xD Also cosplayed as Nain (Aoba's dad).

The boys from Free!, Sherlock and John, the boys from Supernatural, Kaworu from Evangelion, the boys from Crimson Spell, Johan Liebert from Monster, Yashiro from Saezuru Tori wa Habatakunai, EarthBound characters, Shitai-san, Seccom Masada-Sensei, and Madotsuki from Yume Nikki...

< _ > I have a lot of cosplays...

Every time a new item with a clear theme based on my favourite characters, I always get ridiculously excited. When No Rhyme or Reason popped up, I just went crazy. Had to get my hands on one immediately, and then got 3 more because 1 wasn't enough.

If I had a cosplay ticket, I would either make a set based on Akira and Shiki from Togainu no Chi, or a set based on Youji and Tetsuo from Sweet Pool. I'd probably pick the Sweet Pool one though, because it's my most favorite BL VN ever. (I even have some secret mock-ups of both of the sets. Filled with hidden poses. XD)

Too bad I will never get a ticket.
Pretty much a permanent cosplay avatar. I need more gold to afford other things. ha ha

Perfect Saint

There were times I wanted to cosplay someone, but my penchant for keeping certain items equipped most, if not, all of the time keeps me from getting things done.

I just cosplay a theme like maid, scientist, warrior, magic user, etc.

Relentless Glitch

I think I did Marvel Girl, Mystique, the Flash, She Ra, Shadow Weaver, Female Vegeta, Harley Quinn(Arkham Nurse), and my favorite, Baby Doll.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I've never been into cosplaying so I don't do it here either.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

I love cosplay avatars. whee It's like I pay more attention to them somehow when I recognize it, and tend to recognize people who've done it before, warming up to them. I'm usually excited to see them! yum_puddi

I'm rarely if never out of cosplay on Gaia (even if I never am irl haha!). But I do, like you, have a few I tend to "recycle" by going back and using. It's probably Levi, Jack Frost, Aoba or Nagisa. Lately a lot of Gaara though.

Always excited to see cosplay items on Gaia! whee Ace to know you've done Seifer before. I thought he was pretty funny.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I used to have a main account but it got too hard to keep remember to switch back and forth so I use this as my main account and main cosplay account too. I love finding new hair styles and bang add ons for hair cuts. This is the closest that I could find so far. I'm not too picky on the outfit as long as it's as close to the original as I can get. I love seeing my favorite anime characters recreated. I think that alot of them are well done, it warms my heart to see a great cosplay avvie.
My cosplay is dated and obscure in most parts of the world. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces