Negative 0.092233009708738 9.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Cats are cute but I'd prolly not buy it, even if I did have an iPhone. Screw Apple, I'm not shelling out so much money for a damn phone. (That I'd prolly kill by dropping it or drowning it) If I want to play games I'll do so on my computer. I use my slider phone for things like oh making phone calls? You know, the whole point of phones originally? rolleyes

I pretty sure games and all this stuff on newer phones are why people have like zero attention spans these days. >.> *rants like an old lady and shakes her cane.*

oh and hi Jonjon *waves*

Fluffy Bunny

29,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aww it looks so cute. I'd try it out. I don't have an iPhone though.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
i hopes its free :u

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I kinda love your avi...
[/offtopic]

It sounds cute, but I still wish they'd throw more effort and defibing zOMG...

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm looking forward to the game!! It's too random to even think it might be boring!

Space Genius

When Rubble Kitten first leak out, I thought it was a intern training program. Asked on AtA, but they didn't respond. Never crossed my mind it was a game.

Perfect Saint

clarion's King

Super Model

Myrielle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This guy is going to own at this game.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

azphyxxxiate's Girlfriend

Spoopy Bat

The artwork looks cute, so I'd like to give it a try...sadly, I won't be playing until they come out with an Android app. ;/

Time-traveling Senshi

Hopefully, if they see a good response to the initial iOS launch they'll try and make a version for Android like they did with the mobile MoGa games. What would be nice would be to see some of these games like this one become Windows apps as well so people could use them on Windows phones and the Windows 8 platform. You'd have a wider audience with the Windows 8 platform and the apps for it.

Looking at the artwork again I'd be very surprised if ethe wasn't working on this game. I can see some similarities between the cover art for Rumble Kitten and her artwork for the app We Are Hungry that she helped develop as a side project with some friends. I'd love to find out who worked on this game.

Buggy Punk

I CAN DRESS UP CATS?!

OH GOD

yeah no, I don't care. It doesn't really give any hint as to what the gameplay will be like, and a) I have an Android phone and b) I have an Android phone that Gaia's apps don't support.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
VKiera
Cats are cute but I'd prolly not buy it, even if I did have an iPhone. Screw Apple, I'm not shelling out so much money for a damn phone. (That I'd prolly kill by dropping it or drowning it) If I want to play games I'll do so on my computer. I use my slider phone for things like oh making phone calls? You know, the whole point of phones originally? rolleyes

I pretty sure games and all this stuff on newer phones are why people have like zero attention spans these days. >.> *rants like an old lady and shakes her cane.*

oh and hi Jonjon *waves*

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

My mobile has just celebrated it's 8th birthday & still going strong. I can call & text on it. I have no intentions of replacing it as I get more battery life than any smart phone & it's probably going to survive the apocalypse. I totally agree with you- I have a computer & a console for games. My phone is for phoning (or more accurately to end up forgotten and drained of battery in the bottom of my handbag for a fortnight).

Oh yes.... the cat app. I'm not really a cat person. I do have an iPod touch (and probably wouldn't have that except I got my sister's cast-off) and may download it if I can figure out how to force my iPod to update to version 4.3, and it's freemium model. Not being a cat person though, I think the pleasures of this game may be a bit lost on me.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
If its free, I'll try it out.

I kinda hope this app lets us design our own cat & dress it up. I would love that.

Distinct Explorer

I'm totally going to download it. I was actually wondering about the progress of this game, for the past few days, so I'm excited.
Didn't expect it to be a kitty fighting game, though. Not fond of fighting games....but I'll still give it a try, because I've been in love with the art since day 1.

Now come back to the art team, game/ original artists, and work on some pretty gold shop items.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Looks fun.
;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items