Sparkly Rabbit

26,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Doc Arkham
Lovely_pan
Doc Arkham
Okay now I'm just super disappointed in the passes. I've even been doing a calculation each day to see what the real value cash value is.

If they include Scholar of the Roses tomorrow you'll be saving 2 dollars instead of buying directly, could have gotten a whole bunch of tier items instead.

I think the value would be more justified if they added the Kin in the last day. It makes the pass feel more worth taking the gamble. That's 20% savings off buying each item individually throughout the sale.

Excel sheet if anyone is curious.
User Image

I think(hope) they will put both the new hair bundles in as well as the eye, and maybe even the 3 paw items in the final pass.

I'd be okay with that. It just seems like I should have bought throughout the sale and gotten tier items if the discount is only like 5%.

I feel the same way. There were a lot of nice tier items and I feel like I missed out on some of them because I went with the passes and I would feel disappointed if the passes do not pay-off.

Loaded Strawberry

17,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Hero 100
Third Xi
I think I'm pretty much done with the sale besides omg-why-did-I-do-that impluse shopping. eue

Oh, by the way, the builder seems to have both of the scholars for tomorrow and a champagne Spellsword.
The Spellsword is soooo beautiful!!! gonk I bet its the tier level 5 reward for tomorrow...just when I felt like I was happily finished with my sale purchases. crying

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Starrydance
Vannequin
Starrydance
Vannequin
The amount of items in this sale (tier included) is both overwhelming and amazing.
Kudos to the art team for all the hard work gonk

Seriously. And every one of them with tiny tiny details, and the recolors so beautiful.
Very ;___; I've never liked this many items during a sale event.
Even with my restricting myself to certain colours schemes, my wishlist has blown up so much this weekend.

I dont even usually LIKE red items, but something about that Raspberry is just.

*drools*
I like the colour but I don't use it enough so fortunately that's one recolour I can do without (except for the Deity of Ossidian version because I'm slightly obsessed with the item OTL but I'm going to wait until it tanks)!
The colours that I'm drooling over most are byzantium, ivory/gold and blackout. emotion_drool
-desperately hoping she can grab a cheap Faithful Deity Of Ossidian listing soon-

So Long Gay Bowser's Significant Otter

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Vannequin
Starrydance
Vannequin
Starrydance
Vannequin
The amount of items in this sale (tier included) is both overwhelming and amazing.

Seriously. And every one of them with tiny tiny details, and the recolors so beautiful.
Even with my restricting myself to certain colours schemes, my wishlist has blown up so much this weekend.

*drools*
I like the colour but I don't use it enough so fortunately that's one recolour I can do without (except for the Deity of Ossidian version because I'm slightly obsessed with the item OTL but I'm going to wait until it tanks)!
The colours that I'm drooling over most are byzantium, ivory/gold and blackout. emotion_drool
-desperately hoping she can grab a cheap Faithful Deity Of Ossidian listing soon-

I forgot how much I loved Ivory/Gold. And yes! Byzantium is so good. Just. So good.

Sparkly Rabbit

26,950 Points
Serafiella
Lovely_pan

I think(hope) they will put both the new hair bundles in as well as the eye, and maybe even the 3 paw items in the final pass.

Making a pass worthwhile? Why would they do that? Surely not to make buying passes an easier choice for users later on knowing they'll be worth it? lol
Both hairs ($20) and paw stuff might be a bit "too much" with all the other stuff in it tho versus the original pass price.

At least I'm not alone in that the Scholar doesn't seem to be as good as anticipated.

If I remember correctly, I think that this summer's memorial sale pass was quite good and saved quite a bit of money. So I am holding out for this pass to have a big savings too. If it doesn't then I will have learned my lesson and I will be less likely to buy a pass for a holiday sale in the future. sweatdrop

I do like the color scheme for the scholar item and I know I will use it, But I do feel like the poses are something I have seen before.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Starrydance
Vannequin
Starrydance
Vannequin
Starrydance
Vannequin

*drools*

I forgot how much I loved Ivory/Gold. And yes! Byzantium is so good. Just. So good.

Ivory/gold looks great on almost everything emotion_drool
-cough- Gaia, maybe Spellsword of Truth and Byzantium/silver/black Deity next?? -cough-
even though I probably won't be able to afford it. xD

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Lovely_pan
Serafiella
Lovely_pan

Making a pass worthwhile? Why would they do that? Surely not to make buying passes an easier choice for users later on knowing they'll be worth it? lol
Both hairs ($20) and paw stuff might be a bit "too much" with all the other stuff in it tho versus the original pass price.

At least I'm not alone in that the Scholar doesn't seem to be as good as anticipated.

If I remember correctly, I think that this summer's memorial sale pass was quite good and saved quite a bit of money. So I am holding out for this pass to have a big savings too. If it doesn't then I will have learned my lesson and I will be less likely to buy a pass for a holiday sale in the future. sweatdrop

I do like the color scheme for the scholar item and I know I will use it, But I do feel like the poses are something I have seen before.

Thats why I nabbed them, and really have had to grind/sell things to get amazing tier items.

If we got an envelope to pick one of each Tier items that would more or less balance it out (one T1, one T2, etc) - but unless tomorrow is super amazing.....

I dunno, Im in the "pass on passes" club. The ART has been amazing, but the passes themselves have been lackluster when compared to getting no tier items.

Stubborn Gifter

Vannequin

-cough- Gaia, maybe Spellsword of Truth and Byzantium/silver/black Deity next?? -cough-

Check the avi builder on Spellsword. ninja

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Jisen Meizuki
Vannequin

Check the avi builder on Spellsword. ninja
OH. MY. emotion_drool

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Really wish I didn't have work early. Curious to see the last sale items.
Studious Writer's Block....................................whhyyy!!!
ug. I got my gold to 160b u_________________u and i want to spend it on that now. gahhh
but i want to see tomorrows last sale first...

Sparkly Rabbit

26,950 Points
Starrydance

Thats why I nabbed them, and really have had to grind/sell things to get amazing tier items.

If we got an envelope to pick one of each Tier items that would more or less balance it out (one T1, one T2, etc) - but unless tomorrow is super amazing.....

I dunno, Im in the "pass on passes" club. The ART has been amazing, but the passes themselves have been lackluster when compared to getting no tier items.

I am on board with the pick a tier idea. That would be really cool but not likely to happen.

I agree the art has been amazing. Kudos to the artists. That Faithful Deity of Ossidian in today's tier is so pretty and has me wanting to watch the marketplace like a hawk.

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Lovely_pan
Starrydance

I am on board with the pick a tier idea. That would be really cool but not likely to happen.

I agree the art has been amazing. Kudos to the artists. That Faithful Deity of Ossidian in today's tier is so pretty and has me wanting to watch the marketplace like a hawk.

Oh agreed, Im sure the envelopes are made.

Im just a bit disappointed in "the other castles" other than one of the boundless, amazing recolors.

And the Exclusive, while lovely, felt like it could have been more deeply themed somehow? Not sure.

They still have tomorrow to wow us, but Im worried its just going to be Scholar and thats it.

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
I like the Renaissance, but I have to ask, do we really need 4 of them to be a shade of purple? lol

I'm sure it would look equally as spectacular in emerald or sapphire or ruby red.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff