Welcome to Gaia! ::

So Long Gay Bowser's Significant Otter

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Vannequin
The amount of items in this sale (tier included) is both overwhelming and amazing.
Kudos to the art team for all the hard work gonk

Seriously. And every one of them with tiny tiny details, and the recolors so beautiful.

Stubborn Gifter

Elementis_Dragon
Hey those passes, did anyone figure out if those backgrounds were supposed to be their or not?

They're in there but supposed to be opposite instead of repeat. Arlette explained the glitched from the very beginning. Let's say you have one pass. You are to have two different backgrounds (one from yesterday and one for today) instead of two of the same backgrounds. If you have the same backgrounds between 12 am to 12:30 am, you need to file a ticket in order to fix the error.

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention in this thread. So we have another shade of pink for the Writer's Block. Gonna pass on that.

fatal rebellion's Partner In Crime

Garbage Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Screaming over that pink writer's block, but too broke to get it with my current gc count if I'm right in
assuming the items I want to grab tomorrow aren't in the pass (and I assume they aren't, honestly).
Eager to see what's in the last pass, and hoping that scholar isn't the only item (which I doubt, but...)
If anything, I just wanna pick up Carnelion and maybe Dark Deity of Ossidian at this point, so I'll likely be
grabbing everything at that 8PM time slot. This sale has been really overwhelming in gorgeous items though!
Good job, artists! (I also love Deity of Ossidian and Carnelion with the passion of 1000 suns, ugh. So pretty!)

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
Tbh all the items in this sale have been pretty gorgeous. I hope we see some more recolors of some of them emotion_drool

I can't wait to see what's on the final day (and some black friday grab bags? yes? :drool emotion_drool emotion_drool )

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Jisen Meizuki
Elementis_Dragon
Hey those passes, did anyone figure out if those backgrounds were supposed to be their or not?

They're in there but supposed to be opposite instead of repeat. Arlette explained the glitched from the very beginning. Let's say you have one pass. You are to have two different backgrounds (one from yesterday and one for today) instead of two of the same backgrounds. If you have the same backgrounds between 12 am to 12:30 am, you need to file a ticket in order to fix the error.

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention in this thread. So we have another shade of pink for the Writer's Block. Gonna pass on that.
oh they r deffinitly in my oasses, but I just wanted to be sure they were supposed to be and not supposed to be something else and glitched.

Impassioned Misfit

Kain-Senpai
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Oh my god WHY AM I NOT GETTING ANY CASH FROM THE ADS THAT SAY I'VE COMPLETED THEM
I literally spent money on the 3 month Spotify trial, the support popup SAYS I completed it, but I haven't been granted the 600 Cash I should be getting for it
This is stressing me out so much I want one of the today-exclusives god damnit
and I can't log into trialpay????? and surveys with other providers aren't working?????? what the ******** is going on

It sounds like an issue with the sponsor. You could submit a ticket. I'd create a thread in QnA to see if other users are having the same issue.

GCD, well, this thread too, isn't the correct place to get the help you need.
It's on-topic though considering I said the reason I'm doing cash s**t in the first place is so I can afford items in this sale. Too many good exclusives. That's not a phrase I thought I'd ever say of Gaia anymore lol. Plus if anyone else in this thread is in the same boat they can see my post or something, I don't know.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Starrydance
Vannequin
The amount of items in this sale (tier included) is both overwhelming and amazing.

Seriously. And every one of them with tiny tiny details, and the recolors so beautiful.
Very ;___; I've never liked this many items during a sale event.
Even with my restricting myself to certain colours schemes, my wishlist has blown up so much this weekend.

So Long Gay Bowser's Significant Otter

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Vannequin
Starrydance
Vannequin

Very ;___; I've never liked this many items during a sale event.
Even with my restricting myself to certain colours schemes, my wishlist has blown up so much this weekend.

I dont even usually LIKE red items, but something about that Raspberry is just.

*drools*

Serpentine Guest

I think I'm pretty much done with the sale besides omg-why-did-I-do-that impluse shopping. eue

Oh, by the way, the builder seems to have both of the scholars for tomorrow and a champagne Spellsword.

Mysterious Trickster

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Kain-Senpai
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Oh my god WHY AM I NOT GETTING ANY CASH FROM THE ADS THAT SAY I'VE COMPLETED THEM
I literally spent money on the 3 month Spotify trial, the support popup SAYS I completed it, but I haven't been granted the 600 Cash I should be getting for it
This is stressing me out so much I want one of the today-exclusives god damnit
and I can't log into trialpay????? and surveys with other providers aren't working?????? what the ******** is going on

It sounds like an issue with the sponsor. You could submit a ticket. I'd create a thread in QnA to see if other users are having the same issue.

GCD, well, this thread too, isn't the correct place to get the help you need.
It's on-topic though considering I said the reason I'm doing cash s**t in the first place is so I can afford items in this sale. Too many good exclusives. That's not a phrase I thought I'd ever say of Gaia anymore lol. Plus if anyone else in this thread is in the same boat they can see my post or something, I don't know.
True, and you did. But you continued on by complaining about the sponsor, which isn't on topic.

As I said, file a ticket. Create a thread in QnA. Heck, talk to a mod to get a response. Unfortunately, I can't help you more other than that.

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Aside from that Ciel Deity of Ossidian, I guess I'm done with the sale. I'm happy for the theme and the introduction of the two kingdoms, gives me inspiration.

Stubborn Gifter

Third Xi

Oh, by the way, the builder seems to have both of the scholars for tomorrow and a champagne Spellsword.

*ears perk and heads toward the builder*

Oh my.... Me likely. emotion_dowant

But dangit, I know that Spellsword is coming tomorrow. But when?! gonk Hopefully, not while I'm at work. ;3;

Salty Glitch

so many items i can't keep track @ _ @
i missed out on tome of beastiaries, sad

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I hope I can get that Resplendent Kingdom Castle when it comes out. After it leaves, people are probably gonna jack up the MP prices. Hope I don't fall asleep, it's so damn pretty!

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
I bet we're getting those kins tomorrow, I ******** feel it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers