• Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
`Hydro
Elementis_Dragon
`Hydro
so did u like the saly Hydro?

The items are wonderful.

I am still miffed at some of the gimmicks used though. The passes, grab bags, and the fact that the grab bag has a exclusive recolor that I want is very saddening.

~ I do agree the gimmick using the REI's was a bit much and the spellsword as an exclusive that's rough (though I can live without it with such gorgeous poses in the rose version), but I'm tapped out on all funds right now so I guess BF did what it came to do make me spend money/ gold. lol

Thanks for the thread Kate! It was fun. =3 ~

*This post has been brought to you by Baby Fafnir. User Image

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

I hope all the pass holders put in their comments through that survey.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Doc Arkham

I did a polite summary of my frustrations.

I wonder what the mystery prize will be? If its the Ivory Spellsword that would help get more out there at least. I am not dropping 900bil on that. I will hope it can be released through Rococo because I would like to actually purchase it, not purchase a chance for it. u.u

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

`Hydro

I wonder what the mystery prize will be? If its the Ivory Spellsword that would help get more out there at least. I am not dropping 900bil on that. I will hope it can be released through Rococo because I would like to actually purchase it, not purchase a chance for it. u.u

talking about that...
where that item come from? o,O

❤❤❤❤❤

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

I survived the sale without buying anything!! I'm so happy~
Honestly the only thing that I loved was the red plat prince and I was able to get it at a reasonable price. There was only one other thing I liked, but it was just not worth the gold/GC for me. There wasn't really anything in my style, and I'm grateful for that rofl

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
I've been lurking the last couple of days, but I wanted to say thank you for assembling all the sale information! It's been very helpful.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Tsukita-chan
`Hydro

talking about that...

❤❤❤❤❤

It is an exclusive to the grab bag.

burning_eyes

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

`Hydro
Tsukita-chan
`Hydro

talking about that...

❤❤❤❤❤

burning_eyes

gonk a exclusive from the grab bag? tsk not nice.... no wonder the price tag
>__<'

❤❤❤❤❤

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Good thing that survey was created, cause I had a wall of text to share with them >H>

Also we didn't really have any "deals" of sorts. If they had tickets for 60% off and up, now that's a deal.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Tsukita-chan
`Hydro
Tsukita-chan
`Hydro

talking about that...

❤❤❤❤❤

burning_eyes

gonk a exclusive from the grab bag? tsk not nice.... no wonder the price tag
>__<'

❤❤❤❤❤

That's not going to be enough of a draw to try a $10 RIG...I haven't even seen any bundles or Tickets (I get that they are rare but I saw an Emerald get pulled from the Summer Sale one) either. I managed to do okay on a 5pack but I am not trying it again.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

`Hydro
That's not going to be enough of a draw to try a $10 RIG...I haven't even seen any bundles or Tickets (I get that they are rare but I saw an Emerald get pulled from the Summer Sale one) either. I managed to do okay on a 5pack but I am not trying it again.

indeed, specially that the grab bag can give you single items from a bundle, like the hairs.... why not put just the bundles inside and not 1 of the items from it? tsk

❤❤❤❤❤

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Princess_Izayoi
[

I've been getting bored of red and now I'm going to scare that raccoon
I had plans to scare Seiji but he hasn't been around to torture so that leaves the raccoon
Blade and Yuui are not fun to scare anymore or chase
You would love the fruit salad with cool whip and marshmallows
You can find the recipe for it for kids

heart

I've been really hopping around colors lately for avis
Poor Rocket Dx I think life stole away Seiji *glares at life*
I think I'll look into that when I get out of my academy ^^

Dapper Puppy

This sale was a complete bust for me. I didn't even buy myself a pass. Knowing what I do know, about passes, it was clear I'd be selling more of the items in the marketplace than keeping to use.

As for the items, themselves, only three unique male items. That didn't offer me a lot to buy as a user. The tomes made it even worse as they were also more female-avatar oriented. It also didn't help that I wasn't a fan of the theme. If there was one item, just one item, that I wanted to get for myself, I doubt I would have anything negative to say. But there wasn't so I am.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
Voiced my opinion about the passes (I purchased both of them) and about the grab bag in the survey. That will most likely be the first/last time I every do passes like that. A good amount of the items were pretty/right up my alley/something I never knew I needed--but a good amount of it I just wanted to keep due to collecting the kingdoms. Although the kingdoms were lovely, there are no Solair/Lalune/Checkmate series. So, I kept what I knew I would used and vended off the rest.

Still VERY irked about the BGs in the Passes. I bought both of them Day One separately ( since they were decently priced ) and came to find them in the passes.

Well, we'll see how they'll not listen to us once the survey is completed.

Also. Thank you super duper much, Kate ( and to all who assisted her as well! ) for this incredible thread. You = bestest.

Greedy Drake

`Hydro
Doc Arkham

I will giggle if it ends up being 20 people getting a copy of that 99 cent eye thingy. (forget the name) just because it would be so mean. Maybe im a bit evil hah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff