Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

Is there A listing for the Moira Bundle at all? I'm needing the data and flavor text for the Bundle listings.

Ice-Cold Victory

I'm not into the blue color for POTH, but ugh that crown! I would pay $10 for just the crowns from all the Princesses, since they're doing multiple color-single pose items now. emotion_drool

Also, the longer Rosamund's Passion is in the shop, the more I'm tempted by the brown hair. Heh.

eminoir's Spouse

Lovely lovely lady is in the cash shop for 500 gc.

Lonely Dabbler

And they're late with Fiery Ascension, one of the only 3 items I want to see. :I

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Bloodspatteredangel
And they're late with Fiery Ascension, one of the only 3 items I want to see. :I

I'm secretly hoping what happened to Rosamund's Passion also happens with Fiery.... sweatdrop

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Ridley Starsmore
Is there A listing for the Moira Bundle at all? I'm needing the data and flavor text for the Bundle listings.

i don't think anybody bought it, the only reason we have a link is b/c someone put it on their wishlist. So maybe they'll put it up for sale again and someone will list it so the mp link works.

Lonely Dabbler

Six Mekhane
Bloodspatteredangel

I'm secretly hoping what happened to Rosamund's Passion also happens with Fiery.... sweatdrop

Ahaha me too, if I'm planning to buy it with gold I need the price to plummet.

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Sooooo. Any new links yet? XD

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
So sad with all the schedule mess ups. crying

Angelic Nitemare

Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore

i don't think anybody bought it, the only reason we have a link is b/c someone put it on their wishlist. So maybe they'll put it up for sale again and someone will list it so the mp link works.
I don't need the MP url to work, I just need the URL at this point.

Tiny Werewolf

So I was thinking last night in bed, and I realized that if Gaia really wanted to make a buck with these "Single Pose" item sales, they should put in the scissors from Agape for 10-20 bucks. I'd buy it. In a heartbeat.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore

didn't oreo put it in the other black friday thread. I know someone posted it, so ask oreo.

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
uncle kenny

Just letting you know Fiery Ascension is in the cash shop, but not being featured and people believe it's late. sweatdrop

Lonely Dabbler

White Russian is in the CS to make up for this morning's screw up. sweatdrop

Angelic Nitemare

Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore

didn't oreo put it in the other black friday thread. I know someone posted it, so ask oreo.

She had the image url, but not the MP link, and someone posted the items IN it, but not the URL itself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff