Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Seeker

lLLUMlNATE
for each day, do all the items being released on that day stay for the rest of the day or does it only last for their hour period?

It depends, some are only up for an hour, others are up for 3-4 hours. Here's a detailed schedule :3

Greedy Bunny

Hi-Potion

User Image

Moira Collection Bundle

15000 Gaia Cash

This bundle contains Highwire Amaryllis, SDPlus #006 Moira, Ballad Punk, Rocket Gal, Elemental Love, Eccentric Resonance, Underground Sound, White and Navy Long Keido Wig, Avant Crowne, & Playful Succubus.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
weddup
Hi-Potion

User Image

Moira Collection Bundle

15000 Gaia Cash

This bundle contains Highwire Amaryllis, SDPlus #006 Moira, Ballad Punk, Rocket Gal, Elemental Love, Eccentric Resonance, Underground Sound, White and Navy Long Keido Wig, Avant Crowne, & Playful Succubus.
Thanks <3

I like how most of these items arent anywhere near worth enough for this to cost 150 dollars

Greedy Bunny

Hi-Potion
weddup
Hi-Potion

User Image

Moira Collection Bundle

15000 Gaia Cash

Thanks <3

I like how most of these items arent anywhere near worth enough for this to cost 150 dollars

there are too many zeroes on that number.. at least that's what I like to think.. burning_eyes

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
weddup
Hi-Potion
weddup
Hi-Potion

User Image

Moira Collection Bundle

15000 Gaia Cash

Thanks <3

there are too many zeroes on that number.. at least that's what I like to think.. burning_eyes
Except for the doll, NONE of those are related to Moire :I
The other bundles suffer the same fate! They could at least put all the Harry Potter items in the Brenni set :I

Sparkly Fairy

bah. dumpling. Y SO CUTE?

*will never get*

Kawaii Spirit

ll Oreoo ll
Baby Banirabu
Hold up!!
That Rina bundle! When did that come out?
How much was it???

Wednesday 4-6PM PST and it was 150$ wink

My schedule is turning out to be quite handy.

Gosh your avi is so cute! I literally went "awwww" irl. Very sweet. heart 4laugh

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Hi-Potion
weddup
Hi-Potion
weddup
Hi-Potion

User Image

Moira Collection Bundle

15000 Gaia Cash

Thanks <3

Except for the doll, NONE of those are related to Moire :I
The other bundles suffer the same fate! They could at least put all the Harry Potter items in the Brenni set :I

I have a stupid question - are the bundles related to Gaia's NPCs just coming out in the ? part of the sale schedule, or are they actually on the schedule somewhere that I haven't managed to find?

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
I was really excited for Rosamund's Passion, but I wasn't completely in love in with it. Not in 21,000,000 G in love with it anyway. :')

Loaded Strawberry

17,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Hero 100
PK Flash
目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

welp got what i wanted ( since loooolll lovely locks are a joke at this point and the marionette bangs may not show again )
      TIME TO SLEEP

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

I think the Marionette Bangs were a Wednesday only item.

Does anyone have a pic of the Butterfly Jab? I'm not sure if one has been released but I would really love to get an idea of what it will look like. Is it a recolor of an existing item?

Cygnus Fangirl

pisces2012

Does anyone have a pic of the Butterfly Jab? I'm not sure if one has been released but I would really love to get an idea of what it will look like. Is it a recolor of an existing item?

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

i'm sure i saw it show up at one point after its original scheduled time, so i'm holding out hope it's one of the periodical ~secret~ items

butterfly jab has not been released yet but you can see it here, in the bottom left corner
      User Image
      it's a recolor of butterfly kick

Loaded Strawberry

17,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Hero 100
PK Flash
pisces2012

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

i'm sure i saw it show up at one point after its original scheduled time, so i'm holding out hope it's one of the periodical ~secret~ items

butterfly jab has not been released yet but you can see it here, in the bottom left corner

OH! I didn't realize that they came back. I really hope you can get one. smile

Thanks so much for the pic and the link. I am totally in love with Butterfly Kick! emotion_drool emotion_drool
The red version of Jab looks fantastic. ....hoping it's good when it shows up.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      ugh i really want a rosamund's passion now oh my gosh it's so pretty and pink and the hair is so lovely 4laugh
      somebody get me one as an early christmas/birthday present please? haha

Fluffy Trash

Finally got Copper Belle for a cheaper price. heart
PK Flash

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

User Image

hey, what is that purple set in the top right corner? o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items