Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undead Enchantress

Krissim Klaw
I wonder how much money Gaia looses by not being able to even stick to their own schedule. I always assume anything left in longer is intentional, but not being able to roll stuff out on time...
Will they actually lose money if the items are up for sale longer?
Erynne
Krissim Klaw
I wonder how much money Gaia looses by not being able to even stick to their own schedule. I always assume anything left in longer is intentional, but not being able to roll stuff out on time...
I'm meant the money they loose not getting stuff up on time. I've seen a number of people over the course of the schedule saying screw it, when something didn't show up. They went to bed, on with their lives, and so on.

The windows were pointless from the start. The only reason they would have made sense is if during the windows people could get actual discounts, 25% / 50% / 75% off and such. Then the rest of the time the items should have been up for regular price. As it was, the windows just made things needlessly aggravating for cash buyers.

Undead Enchantress

Krissim Klaw
Erynne
Krissim Klaw
I'm meant the money they loose not getting stuff up on time. I've seen a number of people over the course of the schedule saying screw it, when something didn't show up. They went to bed, on with their lives, and so on.

The windows were pointless from the start. The only reason they would have made sense is if during the windows people could get actual discounts, 25% / 50% / 75% off and such. Then the rest of the time the items should have been up for regular price. As it was, the windows just made things needlessly aggravating for cash buyers.
They were confusing I have to admit. There were just so many items as well.

Amorous Witch

Good thing its over ._.

Now I´ll just drool over that jab until it leaves the shop and then go on with my life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff