Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Witch

I could really go for a ZURG COMEBACK CAKE with REIGNITED PREGNANCY ITEM MELODRAMA ICING. It would be — delicious. Somehow. Or absolutely terrible and bad. Like opening collectibles before the Fifteenth. So much pain. So much grief.

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Do not eat. DX

Tiny Alchemist

Lunnettea
Do not eat. DX
YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

-swallows an alien egg whole-

Premium Gaian

Mermaid Eater
Sounds like a great excuse for some xenomorphs. emotion_drool

Can we decide her fate like we did with Timmy?
Please?

Then we could finally ahve her killed off emotion_kirakira

Tiny Alchemist

Marshmlow1
Mermaid Eater

Please?

Then we could finally have her killed off emotion_kirakira

Wow, I never realized how many people hated Dr. Singh. Honestly she's so uninteresting now a days I can't really hate her.

Premium Gaian

Darksp
Marshmlow1
Mermaid Eater

Please?

Then we could finally have her killed off emotion_kirakira

Wow, I never realized how many people hated Dr. Singh. Honestly she's so uninteresting now a days I can't really hate her.

That's true..Before I really hated her because of how much an uncaring, abusive, b***h she was. Now she's so boring I don't care about her anymore.

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
I stopped following the EI reports after Timmy left, because Dr. Singh is kinda stupid and I don't really care about her. Without Timmy she's just an idiot jerk. XD I'm also pissed at her for making Timmy disappear. D; Yeah he's an EI, but I miss him!

Tiny Alchemist

IosefKoranison
I stopped following the EI reports after Timmy left, because Dr. Singh is kinda stupid and I don't really care about her. Without Timmy she's just an idiot jerk. XD I'm also pissed at her for making Timmy disappear. D; Yeah he's an EI, but I miss him!
I regret turning him into an EI. I didn't realize Dr. Singh would stop being interesting after that happened.

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Darksp
IosefKoranison
I regret turning him into an EI. I didn't realize Dr. Singh would stop being interesting after that happened.
I'm pretty sure I voted for him to go back to normal. But it's been so long. I just want Timmy back. :C Johnny, too. Though I hope Evil Timmy sticks around. I like him.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

jettisoned corpse
Meh.. while it has interesting potential, I doubt many would honestly give a s**t about a Xenomorph inspired item OR a Sci-fi/Extraterrestrial themed EI... and what people don't care about, Gaia doesn't care about. Even if it is made, it wont be the decent quality we'd like to see in something other than pastel frill skirts and cuppy cake accessories.

I've been anxious for a sci-fi space themed RIG or any nice item, for awhile now...

Alien cuppycake cat! twisted

YOU'RE MY CUPPYCAKE GUMDROPS RRRRRR!

Questionable Phantom

Druddigon
I have a feeling Signh is going to have a baby...
What a horrible fate for that baby!

Tiny Alchemist

Lady Gothica1
Druddigon
I have a feeling Signh is going to have a baby...
What a horrible fate for that baby!
if it doesn't hatch out of her now husk-like body.

Anxious Garbage

Zurg Eggs.

Buggy Mage

That is an interesting detail. Doctor Singh would be a cool character to focus on one in a while. Is she an archeologist or another sort of scientist or something?

Tiny Alchemist

Fire 0ak
That is an interesting detail. Doctor Singh would be a cool character to focus on one in a while. Is she an archeologist or another sort of scientist or something?
I think she's a "biologist" but really just more of a TV host.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff