Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

Am I the only one thinking we should drag Dark Reflection Timmy over from the other side, and have him with Singh in the reports?
i really wanna see Dark Reflection Timmy.....maybe he'll spice up the reports in our Timmy's absence.....

Star Fairy

Fractale
Am I the only one thinking we should drag Dark Reflection Timmy over from the other side, and have him with Singh in the reports?
i really wanna see Dark Reflection Timmy.....maybe he'll spice up the reports in our Timmy's absence.....
Dark Reflection...? I know Evil Timmy exists, but there's a Dark Reflection Timmy?

Yeah, I could dig some smooth jazz. Maybe he'll get out of Juvie early.
User Image

Distinct Explorer

Darksp
Fractale
Dark Reflection...? I know Evil Timmy exists, but there's a Dark Reflection Timmy?

Yeah, I could dig some smooth jazz. Maybe he'll get out of Juvie early.
User Image
hm. 3nodding well, if the dark Reflection is a paralell world from our own, with opposites of the NPC's that exist here, then I don't see why Timmy (both regular Timmy and T-Bone) wouldn't exist in the Dark Reflection
(though I wonder if there's even an opposite of T-Bone over in the Dark reflection. I'm thinking that since Tinny got slit into 2 over here, then maybe only 1 Timmy exists in the Dark Reflection? Or maybe there are actually 2 Timmy's over there, too, but just opposites of our Timmy & T-Bone.....)

Astounding Enchantress

Every once in a while Singh will make a completely ridiculous, annoying comment while she's doing ei reports that reminds me she is still there and the worst archeologist/biologist in Gaia. So... I hope something like this happens to her :3
Eggs (Alien or not)...Upcoming Easter Event? Possibility? That's what I'm thinking instead of an EI item.

Gaian

That would definitely make EI updates more interesting, especially with the way the storyline has been going for the past couple years. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

interesting!!!! please OMG maybe is the return of a new EI!? =O

Intergalactic Recruit

Super Fightin Prototype
jettisoned corpse
Meh.. while it has interesting potential, I doubt many would honestly give a s**t about a Xenomorph inspired item OR a Sci-fi/Extraterrestrial themed EI... and what people don't care about, Gaia doesn't care about. Even if it is made, it wont be the decent quality we'd like to see in something other than pastel frill skirts and cuppy cake accessories.

I've been anxious for a sci-fi space themed RIG or any nice item, for awhile now...

Alien cuppycake cat! twisted

YOU'RE MY CUPPYCAKE GUMDROPS RRRRRR!

Umm... what?

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
What ever it is I cant wait.

Distinct Explorer

After getting reacquainted with the past EI reports, it's highly possible that Timmy could still possibly exist; perhaps not the Timmy we know that got split off from Evil Timmy and turned into an EI, but rather, the toxins from when the original/mutant Timmy injected into Singh's bloodstream as he was devouring her arm, before he got split into 2 separate versions of himself; one good, and one evil.
Quote:
Timmysingh:It must have somethin' to do with my mutant drool coursin' through your blood stream, I guess. Anyway, let's get down to business!

source
During that time, Timmy was basically a parasite, and able to take over Singh's mind and speak through her mouth, and revealed that he had plans on fully becoming one with her.
Quote:
Timmysingh:Hey guys! This is yer pal Timmy, and I'm talkin' through the Doc's face because my mouth is too busy gnawin' on her arm. It looks like I'm makin' some progress, though! Pretty soon, I'm plannin' on integrating myself into the Doc's body, so we'll be one organism! Won't that be swell?

source

Seeing as how Timmy was a parasite and did, in fact, inject his bodily fluids into Singh's bloodstream- which also would've contained traces of the G-Corp toxins that changed him- and Singh was never shown to get treatment for herself, once Timmy was separated from her, then why hasn't she shown signs of any after effects, or undergone the a similar transformation that Timmy went through? While Singh may have not been literally sealed in a barrel of the toxins, like Timmy, so the transformation with her probably wouldn't have been as extreme, but I find it hard to believe that absolutely nothing occurred, with even just a small amount of Timmy's toxins in her blood. Perhaps it was only her internal chemical makeup that had been changed, since eons later, she mentions eating an alien egg out of a biohadardous ice chest, and in later Evolving item reports, no further details were given on the status update of the egg. It's possible Parasitic Timmy's G-Corp toxins in Singh may have completely neutralized the other invading biohazards from the egg, like white blood cells attack foreign viruses.
source

Manly Lunatic

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
That would be awesome. Timmy could be Gaia's version of Species and Species 2. Vicious Timmy clones unlike their original, duking it out with Diedrich and his army of squishy clones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff