Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Heckler

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Fanny Flaps
Brain's item is hilarious and the reactions it provokes even more so.

His pretend ego makes you feel uncomfortable because it holds a mirror up to your own egos.
I don't know if it's at all a "pretend" ego. lol The only ego I have of any sort is a complete facade and that's when I'm bowling with my friends and we purposefully make it a silly pissing contest.

No, his item frustrates me because it is 100% vanity, and I think that the Golden Ticket winners should use their Tickets to make items/poses that are valuable and usable to the general public. I could understand one or two vanity poses, but six is pretty sickening to me.

I'm a big proponent of people doing ******** they want as long as it harms no one else. I'm also a fan of not giving a s**t what others think of you.

If this was real life and he'd spent a fortune on a giant gold statue of himself in a famine stricken country...then I could understand the tutting. However, it isn't and he didn't: this is Gaia and no one is harmed by lack of a hypothetical item which they might or might not enjoy.

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

The people who win the customs items owe nothing to the gaia populace. They owe it to themselves to do what they want, and throw caution to the win.

Bless him.
Don't like it don't buy it.
There is alot of items I don't like and pay no mind to,so Brains item is no different.
People can use the tickets to make whatever they want,so smeh.
If I had the option to make a 6 pose item I'd make an item I want cause I believe they have a lack of,however he used it to have of himself.

Enduring Spirit

User Image
Two Edebel recolors in one week... FREAKING WHAT! I want Eternal and now Brave Edebel. -sighs- Wishlist time.
User Image

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Edebel is getting lots of attention from our artists! I'll stick with classic brown.

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Those reds of zesty spice and edebel emotion_drool

Now that's the kind of red I like emotion_dowant

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Arrrgggg of course they'd bring out more Spice recoloursssss
But at least they got taken out? So I have time to buy cash and be ready for em!!!
BUT I don't get why they made the top + bottom different in both Zesty and Sensual.
Oh wait I do! So we'd have to buy both >.>

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Eh there's nothing I'd like so far...x0x, but I am really not interested in BRAIN's item, even though the 1337 availability is kinda amusing.

Feral Cat

37,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Magical Gems 500
iymcool
User Image

I'm not surprised his designs got passed through. However, it's horrifically disappointing. Ego stroking is fine, however, this is ******** ridiculous. The 1337 number available pisses me off on an unseen level when combined with the item.

I want to tip this post 9 billion times.

OG Smoker

I got Brain's item for the LOL factor. Plus to have all the user made items too.

Gambino Darling

24,350 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
You can add Team Barton Uniform to that list. I received one of those from Project NPC 2.

Dapper Dabbler

Mostly just waiting for those spice items to come back in the shop. Everything else I'll pass on.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
You know, all these EIs keep getting re-released but I've never seen the Case of Pietro dropped in a RIG. Can we have that sometime? Even the Modus Operandi has had more drops than CoP has.

Wish I had enough to buy two Edebels for friends. And BRAIN's item sucks as bad as I thought it would.

Angelic Nitemare

I would try for the npc ticket again...but given the offers I have seen...I do not think it will happen.

And the fact there were winners in the last one who have done nothing with them tells me they are holding out for more than I could ever offer...

Guess I will stick to one impossible quest at a time, thanks.

Sparkly Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Damn, another Edebel recolor? They recolor things so soon these days. The original item was released like last month or something, and already we get the recolor. Good grief rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff