6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sincerely Nightmares
God Solder- Wolf
Sincerely Nightmares
❀Kristen❀XXXXXXXXXXXX ►Demi◄

Life is a gift...rebirth is a blessing...

Demi had been scouting the forest after a small altercation with Ebony. Since Valentine's was over work had slowed down leaving Demi with some more free time. Ebony has asked her to find one of her necklaces that she had lost when going after Mordock when the boy had a small mental break. But much to Demi's surprise she came across something different. She found a young human woman laying with a small sniffle under a dead tree. Demi's high tech boots crunched against the ground as she walked around large and small human hearts. Demi picked the girl up before she looked around. Her pieced ears twitched and she soon faded from view and reappeared outside the pub. She walked through the front door and laid the girl down on the couch and noticed the blood on her hands, mouth and feet. She looked the girl over before ordering water from the bartender and hydrating the girl. She sat down on the floor and pulled a knee up to her chest and looked around the room as she waited.

But this is a curse. I will forever loathe the full moon.

((*Twitters fingers* I know I have someone talking to Demi but I can remember who.... *BLUSHES*))

[[O. o. c: Um I think his name was Tanner. But you can post as whoever you like if you want. I'm more then up for friend rping and such. c:]]

User Image

Mishi

She blinked as she tilted her head as Demi came in carring Kristin. "Hm?" She then made her way to the two. "Ummmm what has happened?" She said as she started to make a space to lay her. "Put her here we I can help." She said getting a bit wound up.
►Demi◄

Demi looked over to the woman who spoke. Demi gave a canine grin to the girl before placing her hand on her head. "Nothing happened and she doesn't need help Fluffy." Demi said before taking her hand back. "She's a werewolf. Not a lycan or wolf demon but an actual human infected with a curse. The week of the full moon, the Beta's or Omega's transform against their will and attack humans, claiming their hearts." Demi crossed her arms under her bosom. "You okay Fluffy? You look a little wound up." She said tilting her head like an interested dog.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sincerely Nightmares
►Demi◄

Demi looked over to the woman who spoke. Demi gave a canine grin to the girl before placing her hand on her head. "Nothing happened and she doesn't need help Fluffy." Demi said before taking her hand back. "She's a werewolf. Not a lycan or wolf demon but an actual human infected with a curse. The week of the full moon, the Beta's or Omega's transform against their will and attack humans, claiming their hearts." Demi crossed her arms under her bosom. "You okay Fluffy? You look a little wound up." She said tilting her head like an interested dog.

User Image

Mishi

She sighed in relif as she shooke her head. "Oh I see. A cursed human." She said tilting her head. "I have heard of them but never seen one before." SHe said using her nose to investigate a bit. Mishi then looked to Demi. "Well I thought you were bringing in wounded.... I dont like seeing people in pain.... and I dont like blood on the floor. Its so hard to clean up." She said walking back to the bar. "So may I get you something Demi?"
►Demi◄

"Nah, If she was wounded I would first patch her up with my medkit." She said before looking back down at Kristen. "They're different for this area. I would guess she's from the human city." Demi would then turn on her heels and follow after Mishi as she walked to the bar. "Well Fluffy if you want I will clean up any blood on the floor tonight for you. It would be my mess so I should be the one to clean it." She said before she leaned her back against the bar counter and fixed he gloves. "Ah Can I get a bleeding steak by any chance?" She asked as her bright blue eyes looked back at Mishi. "And how are you doing Fluffy?"
User Image, User Image, User Image

In the forest surrounded by the bodies of dead dragons stood a man with Draconic features. On his face a dangerous smirk. "Abandonn. So you are the one that is causing all this." Storm said appearing before the man. "Not at all. I am merely having some fun. They made it all too easy. You should thank your mother. She gathered them all in one place for us." Abandonn replied to the man before him. Lazarus appeared behind him. "Careful. The weapon he carries is a dragon killer." He warned carefully, his gaze watching Abandonn. "Very good. Let's see how you two far facing it." He replied to both of them and in a blink he moved, striking Storm through the shoulder and in another blink he was swinging at Lazarus. The man was impossibly fast.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Moka Akashiya

Moka looked to Marlo and sighed lightly. "It isn't a danger for me Marlo, but for you..." She said to him and closed her eyes, opening them with a softer gaze. "If I give you my blood repeatedly then there is a chance your body would begin to break down... If this happens then you put too much strain on yourself you could turn into a ghoul." She said to him. "Just like Tsukune...." She said in a softer tone of voice.
Crystal

Height: 7' 8" XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Weapons: None right now XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Accessories: eyepatch

Crystal was sitting on her throne with her eye closed. She blew out a slow breath before her eye opened and it was a deep blood ruby red. She got up from he throne and whistled. Four of her strongest Valkyries followed after her before they spread their wings and in a gust of wind they were gone. Crystal held her blade so that she would block the swing aimed towards Lazarus.

[[O. o. c: I'm not sure if you're post was for someone Shade. If so I'm sorry for intruding and you can ignore this post.]]

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sincerely Nightmares
►Demi◄

"Nah, If she was wounded I would first patch her up with my medkit." She said before looking back down at Kristen. "They're different for this area. I would guess she's from the human city." Demi would then turn on her heels and follow after Mishi as she walked to the bar. "Well Fluffy if you want I will clean up any blood on the floor tonight for you. It would be my mess so I should be the one to clean it." She said before she leaned her back against the bar counter and fixed he gloves. "Ah Can I get a bleeding steak by any chance?" She asked as her bright blue eyes looked back at Mishi. "And how are you doing Fluffy?"

User Image

Mishi

She giggled a bit at how Demi acted. "Oh no that wont be needed... I can clean I was just.. complaining a bit." It was not like her to complain at all. Mishi then moved to the kitchen and smiled. "Of course you can." After a few moments she placed the plate infront of Demi a soft smile on her face however there was bit of lonelyness in her eyes. She then heard the question. "Oh... Im fine. I guess im a bit out of sorts these day but with time I will get back in the swing of things."

Abandonn's blade would hit Crystal's, his gaze turning to the woman. "Mind your place, wench. This doesn't involve you." He said to her. "She's my friend. And a friend of the Clan. It IS her business." Storm said before a large carge of lightning moved out at Abandonn but the male dodged. Storm groan and brought a hand up to grip his shoulder, feeling the effect of the sword burning away at his flesh even though it was no longer in him. Lazarus moved to Crustal's side, his tail moving slightly. "Thanks. I owe you." He said and watched Abandonn. "Very well. Let's make this a bit more fun then." He said and smirked. The ground shook around him and up from the ground burst the bodies of a few dragons. Their bodies were molten and constantly burning. "Hell Dragons. Big surprise. Pure holy energy can bring them down rather quickly if they aren't permitted to regnerate with fire." Storm said ready to fight.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Getting things done the right way may take longer,

Seras Sunar

Seras would arrive shortly after the hell dragons appeared, her personal sword in hand.
"Oh boy, haven't had to deal with one of those since I was just a fledgeling...."
She said aloud as she moved to stand next to Lazarus.

, but it makes it feel all the better when you succeed.
►Demi◄

Demi turned and slipped onto a bar stool. "Complain all you like Fluffy. I'm more then ears." She said as she soon began to eat her steak. Her tail wagged a bit behind her as she looked up and watched the girl. Her brow rose as she noticed the look in Mishi's eyes. "So what's with you looking so lonely?" She asked casually as she cut her steak.

Crystal

Height: 7' 8" XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Weapons: Sword XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Accessories: eyepatch

"It's my business because I make it my business. Not only am I friends with Storm and the clan, I am also a friend of the pub and the area's owned by the pub." She said as she soon looked to Lazarus. "You don't owe me a thing. Just stay close will you?" She said as she gave a nod. She stepped towards Storm and held a hand out. "With that wound you should take it easy. I didn't come alone." She said as her six long wings stretched out when the hell dragons appeared. Crystal's body glowed before her golden armor appeared on her. She whistles as her five warriors swept down wearing bright silver armor and were glowing with holy energy similar to Crystal's. The woman had different gems in their helmets. Crystal's sword would ignite with white holy fire.

Abandonn laughed and stretched his wings. "Boy...you guys ARE fun." He said the looked to the girl who came to Lazarus. "Love. How usless. Jason learned that lesson trying to protect the others. Even human...he was a fun kill. Terra fell easy too." He taunted at the group. Storm growled deeply at the taunt. Crystal was right. He was wounded and shouldn't fight. But the taunt got to him. "Mother?! You killed my mother?!" Lazarus snarled and jumped at the dragon male but was easily thrown, the blade of Abandonn's sword catching his side. Abandonn smirked and moved at Crystal, using a spell of magic ice trying to freeze her wings instead of using his sword.
Crystal

Height: 7' 8" XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Weapons: Sword XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Accessories: eyepatch

Crystal looked to the girl who stepped over. Her eye turned back to Abadonn when he mentioned Jason. Crystal eye narrowed and her eye slowly turned to an onyx black, having Abadonn's reflection glistening in the color. She gripped her sword before looking to the black haired girl. "Girl, you should take these two away. His sword can kill all of you easy. You worry about healing them alright?" Crystal then spoke to her four, but not in english. But in ancient Norse. the four girls jumped up before landing in a certain pattern, four points make a circle. They drew their weapons and spoke at the same time. "Seven minutes it is then." She said as she moved to start walking towards Abadonn. When he cast his spell on her wings, She folded them tightly, harshly she expanded them (to the point one could clearly hear the bones giving off snaps and cracks) in hopes it should shake the ice off. She held her sword and slashed they air, sending her holy fire in an x like pattern right towards the opponent.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Getting things done the right way may take longer,

Seras Sunar

Seras' partially closed eye twitches before she quickly touches the spine of her sword to the wound that Lazarus received from Abandonn's sword, expelling the dragonslaying effect. She looked to Crystal and frowns.
"Even a chaotic creature like me can't let him live."
She said before doing the same to Storm's shoulder and attempting to back Lazarus and Storm away from Abandonn

, but it makes it feel all the better when you succeed.

((please tell me that he's just screwing with Lazarus with the Terra comment...))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sincerely Nightmares
►Demi◄

Demi turned and slipped onto a bar stool. "Complain all you like Fluffy. I'm more then ears." She said as she soon began to eat her steak. Her tail wagged a bit behind her as she looked up and watched the girl. Her brow rose as she noticed the look in Mishi's eyes. "So what's with you looking so lonely?" She asked casually as she cut her steak.

Crystal

"It's my business because I make it my business. Not only am I friends with Storm and the clan, I am also a friend of the pub and the area's owned by the pub." She said as she soon looked to Lazarus. "You don't owe me a thing. Just stay close will you?" She said as she gave a nod. She stepped towards Storm and held a hand out. "With that wound you should take it easy. I didn't come alone." She said as her six long wings stretched out when the hell dragons appeared. Crystal's body glowed before her golden armor appeared on her. She whistles as her five warriors swept down wearing bright silver armor and were glowing with holy energy similar to Crystal's. The woman had different gems in their helmets. Crystal's sword would ignite with white holy fire.

User Image

Mishi

She looked up and then down again. She shyly grabbed the tuffed of fur on her chest with both hands. "Well... master Wolf and the others have lost much recently.... I do not wish to burden them with my loss as well." She said gently as she started to wipe the bar off. "I... just miss my Morgan." She said as she wiped the bar down. The whole Wulf family was lost in an accident. "My morgan inculded."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff