Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Luecian looks down at the glass and more shaking his head and smiling,"If you do that maybe I would get some peace." Luecian sticks his tongue out at her and starts mixing her drink once more. Least they are not some real strong drinks like Long Island Ice Teas, though he knew if he made one of those for Alexia he would only make one.

"Here you go Beautiful." Being a little flirtatious, Luecian hands the drink back over to his wife and watches both her and Peach interact. The two of them together just make him smile; Luecian was always a bit of a people watcher and watching good friends talk, well now more like Alexia petting and talking to a cat, but he can still feel that friendship.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Alexia had a puddle of melted fur in her hands; the enjoyment of having a belly rubbed almost put the pirate to sleep. Hm? Oh me sons are fine. Jest fine. I'll bring dem by in a few weeks. Whene'er I find time...dinna let me drop lass...keep rubbbin..... Peach purred as she closed her eyes. Content to fall asleep in the safety of her friends' company.

[[Poo. I gotta go. Thanks for the short rp! and <3! to all!]]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
|| ooc: Bye bye, Peach~ <3 ||

Alexia smiled down at Peach as she fell asleep in her arms. She was just the cutest thing. "Sleep well, friend." She said softly, leaning over and giving the kitten a gentle kiss between her ears, as she kept rubbing her belly as she was asked. Looking up now, she noticed that Luecian had already given her another drink.

"Do you think we should head home soon?" She chose to ignore his comment about getting peace for now, because she had the perfect comeback for that, but even with Peach asleep right now and no one else around to hear her say it, she still felt it was something a bit too inappropriate to say unless the two of them were in their bedroom, where she was sure that no one would be able to hear. As long as her mind was clear enough to remember the retort, she'd be sure to bring it up when they got home. Using one hand, she grabbed the glass and began to drink from it. Before the two of them left, she would just sit Peach on the couch so that she could rest there for the night.
[Bye Peach.]

" That would probably be a good idea hun, I will leave Mr.Fluffles here for the night to." The cat really seems to be enjoying his spot near the fireplace, one can almost see a smile on his cat like muzzle and his soft purrs are another sign of pleasure.

Luecian finishes the rest of his lime juice and cleans out the glass, setting it to be properly disinfected later. Luecian looks around for a moment, a sign he is making sure he has everything then moves around the bar tilting his hat down slightly and holding a hand out to his wife,"If your done with that drink we can go home. Make sure the kids did not wake up either." Though he knows Sofiya and Shardik would have handled any issues if they needed.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Alexia would finish her drink and then take Peach over to the couches, sitting her down on one of them for the night and giving Mr. Fluffles a gentle pat on the head goodbye before going over to her husband and taking his hand, after putting on her coat of course. With her other hand, she swiftly snatched his hat from his head and put it on her own, flattening her ears down in the process. "I'm ready now." She said before giving him a kiss on his nose. This was a nice way to end the night... well, at least a nice way to leave the TDD, having at least run into one friend. After having one too many drinks, the kitsune was pretty sure that the night was far from over for her and Luecian.
((Anyone here? Pwease!))

Human Garbage

((Darn, missed you again. Let's RP sometime.))

Lonely Mage

{{If only the screen on my phone was bigger. Guess I'll have to wait till I get home. Sad.}}

Human Garbage

((I'd be more than open to roleplay with anyone who wants to.))

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((*stretches out upon rafter*))

Lonely Mage

Souijji wandered in silently, looking far from her normal self. One would think that the cold would get to her when she wore so little, but Souijji ignored it like most everything else that she didn't feel was worth noticing. The only thing that could said to be normal was her earrings and the locket around her neck. Other than that she was looking just a tad under dressed for the weather, maybe for the beach at some warm location, but hardly for the snowy mountains. Laying her staff on the bar top she sat down on a stool and stared at the wall blankly, not really even seeing the wall.

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mirror stepped in, her crimson hair flowing behind her. Her eyes perfectly matched her hair perfectly. She brushed it out of her face gently. She wore only a white dress. She wore no shoes, as she preferred to travel barefoot.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((Hello there you two. How are you?))

Lonely Mage

A soft sigh seemed to come from her, though it may have been hard to tell since she seemed to have taken on the characteristics of a sphinx, unmoving, unblinking, she only wished she could add unfeeling to that list. She hated when she started feeling this way. It always led to trouble. The last time she'd ended up facing off with a bunch of ninjas out to prove that a mage was no match for their skills. One corner of her lips twitched as she remembered how she'd dealt with them. It wasn't often that she would pull someone through a portal, but on occasion it was rather funny to drop someone as big as Billy Joe Bob on an unsuspecting group. He wasn't what one would call fast, but it was kind of hard to avoid someone that BIG.

Her eyes flickered for a moment as a woman walked in. Not unusual......or was it. It had been a very long time since she'd been here. Closing her eyes for a moment she rubed them then tilted her head and smiled.
"Welcome to TDD. Who can I do you for?"
Not the most origional, but she was a little rusty and off her game.

{{Hello Kharne. }}

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mirror chuckled slightly.

"Whiskey, please, ma'am," She said with a soft smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff