Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Dapper Genius

Robert paused, almost at the door to leave. "Oh? What keeps you from the waters? I can find a way out from this place, tho granted I've got... Advantages. What keeps you from finding a way out to the waters again?"

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Lack of a ship was one reason. Thanks to ye, I now own one." She said, Tish rose from her chair an' swaggered to the bar, beckonin' for him to join her. "Come. Drink wit' me." she murmured as the Pirate grasped two glasses, a bottle of Morgan's Rum an' a napkin. She poured out enough rum in both glasses an' held one up to her lips.

"De other reason... I find tis one of failed belief."

Dapper Genius

He considered but... No, too tired to go find an appropriate deal tonight, not with how tired he was. He'd take the glass, give a nod, and take a sip.

"A failed belief you say? I think it's your turn to tell a story."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Earane Lumina Flidais Anwaman

~Mood ring~Apathetic
~Bard's Song~ Ride by Lana Del Rey
~Wearing~Moon Of My Life
~Inamoured by~

User Image
Earane strutted into the establishment for what felt like a lifetime ago she'd been there. It might have. She'd lost track of what a "lifetime" was. She twirled around once at the bar, her white sundress swirling with the wind and then carressing her body once more. She blinked as she witnessed two people in the establishment. She wondered why one looked as such, and why one seemed so...mysterious. But then, to the others, she'd appear just as mysterious. Care not she did, she stepped over to the barstool, eyeing it. Sanitary? This place wasn't very well kept. She shrugged and sat on it, brushing her dress to her thigh so as not to reveal her underwear, or lack of, and faced the assortment of alcohol in front of her. Time to pick her poison. Will it be Jack or Morgon tonight?

Earane Full Body Picture

...no moral compass pointing north.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Tis naught as glamorous as one might think considerin' I work as a pirate." She said, sipping her drink. The liquid burned down her throat, giving her courage to speak up. Tish noticed the other person inside. A new comer. She for the moment gave her attention to Robert.

"I've failed as a pirate captain. Naught as a pirate, for one can accomplish dat wit'out a crew. I've failed as a pirate captain. Workin' to keep me crew alive. Tis wot a Captain of a ship should do. Keep her crew alive at all costs. Dis would be me fourth strike again't that concept. Keep to de Code dey say. A man who falls behind, tis left behind. I couldn't do it. I couldn't leave me crew behind. While tryin' to save the one or two left behind, others under me colours were struck down an' slaughtered."

Dapper Genius

Robert flicked a glance, utterly calculating without letting any part of his judgement out. Valuable? Only if sold, otherwise not worth the very obvious trouble. At least the pirate was a known commodity. Speaking of which...

"There are worse sins to have on one's soul than being unwilling to abandon others for dead. And a crew that would follow you to reclaim the fallen speaks of loyalty, not failure. Oh, yes. There are some times when someone has to know that the cause is hopeless, and the loss is impossible to recover. But there are far too many who happily abandon the few, as long as they can be numbered among the many."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"The crew dinna follow me." She murmured, eyes lost in the glass she held in her hand. Swirling the liquid around. Tish seemed to ignore those around her though she wasn't doing it on purpose. "Loyalty tis difficult to find an' a crew dat ain't blood thirsty fer more den gold tis 'ard to find as well." She shrugged an' tossed back her glass full. Hm..

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Mood ring~ Drinkygaga
~Wearing~Moon Of My Life
~Inamoured by~

User Image
Shoes, dress, and still no service. Of course. Jak never did get around to doing his actual job as the owner of the place. Oh, well, in celebration of ridding herself of old habbits and starting anew, knowing Elros was alive and all was going to be well if she could get Morrigan off her back or dead, she stood, walking behind the bar and chose her old friend Jack. "Jack Daniels if you please." Her soft velvety voice spoke, echoing slightly in the tense air which could be sliced with a rusted butterknife. She looked over at the two in conversation and raised the bottle. "Bombs away." She popped it open and drank it straight. Oh, how mannered was she in this roughed up establishment. Her elvish manners escaped her and for a moment she could be the drunken irishwoman she was meant to be. Royalty, hierarchy status aside, she drank with the barbarians before why not pop a top with the other lovely folk of gaia. Katarina, a dear friend, was right afterall, she was no longer above anyone. Might as well accept and do as the common folk do, live.

Earane Full Body Picture

Dapper Genius

"Then of course, your job is obvious. Raise a crew from scratch. Or form a crew of golems, whatever works best for you." He chuckled, about to say more, but.

Yes. Strange woman decided to walk rather deliberately into line of sight, and then make a spectacle of her debauchery. It would be amusing, if it wasn't so damn painful to watch.

"Can I... Help you?" he asked, fervently hoping the answer would be no.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"No crew." She stated firmly. Lifting up her eyes to look at the strange woman, not rather naught so strange iffen one thought about it. Take last night for example. A man stitched together, a talkin' feline who 'ad disappeared at some point... a twenty foot tall furry Rabbit now asleep near the fire pit, the Trader, 'erself a pirate an' a witch or two. Strange was an odd word to use for describin' someone. Unique.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Mood ring~Contemplating
~Wearing~Moon Of My Life
~Inamoured by~

User Image
Earane scowled, looking at the man. His tone was distasteful. She sensed sarcasm in his breath and almost wished it would draw itself back into his lungs. "No. Sorry didn't mean to...interupt. Carry on." She sat near the firepit, holding the bottle of Jack and stared at the man for a second, intensely, never seeing him about these parts of gaia before. She flicked her gaze onto the dancing flames of the fire. The bottle met her wet lips once more and she swigged some more back. It was a funny sight, really. Someone so well kept, sitting with proper posture fit for royalty itself, holding a bottle of jack daniels and downing it like it was a cold soda. She let the bottle linger at her lips, the last time she had been here she'd left due to no service, this time she'd stick around to see what the bullshit was about. Her mind was running rampant on the recent events that'd plagued and overjoyed her. She needed information. Where to start? She didn't know.

Earane Full Body Picture

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To the Gypsy that I was...

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~ Two Moons
Mood~ Debaucherous
Wearing~ Romani attire.
Theme~Ride by Lana Del Rey
Interesting In~

Busting through the doors came, yes, Luna. No Adenn at her side tonight and it appeared she was already shitfaced. She stammered in and the deblums on her waist jingled. The belly dancer recognized Tish the Pirate in a heartbeat and spoke. "Tish! Hey!!!" Luna, however, very MUCH wanted to interupt the two. "I sang ya Danny Boy on that night so long ago...my dad's teal guitar. Cheers to that. Whatcha..."She eyed the man, her eyes scanning the lot of him, "Whatcha doinnnn...?" Luna almost fell after she made this statement but hurried up in a rush, hanging on a near by post. "HAH. Fine. Fine fine, a dancer never loses her 'hiccup'...balance..." A Romanian accent dripped off of this woman's tounge with beautifully rolled r's and a sensuality that'd touch most hearts had she not been intoxicated. Adenn had let her loose for the night and boy was that a bad decision to make. She was already in a s**t load of trouble. Two dead guards at a vodka warehouse and a wallet full of cash that wasn't hers.

Faces freedom with little fear.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Pirate offered 'er two bits of gold or input. "De barkeep 'asn't been in for a few days. Namfoodle or some such ridiculous name. Old coot claimin' to be a wizard of sorts." she offered. Still nursing her glass, or rather empty glass. Tish had forgotten that her glass was empty as she raised it to her lips. Naught tastin' it, she pulled her glass out an' flushed. "Damn."

Dapper Genius

"Then you're up for problems, you see. That ship will sail with only one if that's how you want it, but one sail is not as fast as two, and it's hard to capture a ship without even room for cannons."

He tried his best to keep a smile on his face, but he was already rubbing at his forehead with mild irritation. Was it fair of him?

No. It wasn't fair. But he wasn't a fair person in the first place, and thinking along lines like that might be good for business, but it was s**t for a personal philosophy. He'd lived too long, seen the fae slut act far, FAR too often. It had been tiresome from the very first moment he'd run into one, and it had never become something he warmed up to.

He could only shake his head with a sigh and then sit up. "Well, in the end, you either must have a crew, or give up on being a pirate. And as it stands, you seem incapable of doing the latter, so you really should try and find a new start in the former. And at the very least, having an indestructible ship should help keep the fatalities down."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Mood ring~Courtious
~Wearing~Moon Of My Life
~Inamoured by~

User Image
Earane continued to drink in peace until disturbed by the...belly dancer. Barging in making a worse spectical of herself than she had. Earane muttered, "Bloody hell..." Before turning back to her drink. She nodded at Tish and spoke. "Jak isn't around then? Has he been since the reopenning? Namfoodle...the old man! He was intriguing. I'd quite like a chat with the chap." She smiled and saw the woman's drink had run empty. Earane frowned and stood. "Oh, I've got it. What were you havin'?" Earane put her own bottle on the couch and offered a very curtious smile. Her own last job being about courtesy ended in...well a man's laptop being stomped under her heel. She didn't understand this "technology" anyway.

Earane Full Body Picture

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas