Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

(( yeah I'm headed out right now. My mom told me "5 minutes" warning.. Let me just give it a good DUN DUN DUNNNNN Moment biggrin ))

User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naomi stare at the stranger
in complete puzzlement as she was
Shaking his hand.

"..Naomi .WIndchester..."

She stared at him, knowing she knew him.
It was like a bad case of the Deja Vu.
She just couldn't remember him...

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~
DUN DUNNN DUNNNNNNNNN!!!!
LMFAOOOO biggrin

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jael had managed to some how find herself a place to sleep the other night. Whether it was free or not she had no clue but it had been a warm spot to put her bottom. That's what mattered to her anyway. With a yawn, Jael wiggled her fingers through spiked pink hair, getting it to lay just right. A golden eye flicked through the place as high heels landed on the inside of the tavern. Her eye patch was sitting over her other eye, it fit her though with the way she was dressed. A tight, sheer black tank top covered her torso. Tattered shorts covered her bottom, and her skin was still glowing like she had been out in the sun for at least five hours already. There were a few people mingling about. Naomi and a guy around the fire pit. Luna was holding a cup of probably coffee. Jael couldn't help but smile when she saw the other woman. She had been the newest friend Jael had found, maybe not close friends yet but they seemed to click. Jael had gotten up to left when Adenn had appeared, not wanting to get in the way of the two lovey-dovey people.

"Man I could go for some Bailey's and coffee right about now..." came Jael's hoarse voice as she passed Naomi without a word to her. No need to be nice to the one who just couldn't figure out her emotions. Another yawn appeared as Jael slipped onto a stool near Luna and grinned. She could see it written all over her face how her night was. "You're very chipper. Did you even get any sleep?" she asked with a huge grin and a smoker's laugh.

xxxx ϒσʊ ʞησѡ ɏσʊ ȴῖɣε Ъɏ ϯɧε ѡσɾɗȿ ɏσʊ ɔɧσσȿεxxxx

Out Of Chicken::

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
^v^v^v^v ~ Jak ~ ^v^v^v^v

Jak walked out of the kitchen, his favorite cup of coffee in his hands. He smiled and nodded to everyone in the room, not paying too much attention to who they were. In his hands he held a letter. The ornate signature was unmistakable, being done with the finest of ink in an intricate fashion.

It belonged to his teacher and best friend Namfoodle.

"My dear boy.

It's seemed like only yesterday that you were crawling on all fours like some adorable puppy, gazing wide eyed at anything and everything they rested upon. You were so curious, even at such a young age! Now, your a young man, following in the footsteps of your father.

I'll be arriving at the Two Moon Tavern soon. There is much you still need to learn. The world outside of your pleasant home is a dangerous place, filled with all manner of evil. You must learn to defend yourself.

Your grandfather is a General in the military. His martial prowess with your families... ability is well known. Your father was more powerful still, used and abused as a weapon of military might by the Major General. After he left the military, your father grew stronger still, as he fought and killed the man who stole his love. My boy. Each generation in your family going as far back as your line exists has this power. You, the last of your line, have a great strength hidden deep within you.

It's time you learned. I will be there soon.

Your friend and mentor

Namfoodle.

PS. How are the girls at the inn? Are they beautiful? Are any of them scantily clad? Stay away from those ones young Jak. Go for the cute, innocent ones. They are truly the wildest of them all!"

Jak shook his head. His teacher was rarely the serious type.

^v^v^v^v ~ Two Moon Tavern ~ ^v^v^v^v

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
O femeie este o armă mortală.

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~ Bar
Mood~ Happy, cautious
Wearing~Beachy Outfit.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna grinned and nodded her head. "Jael..how was your night? I didn't get much sleep, no, but I'm not complaining..." She was grinning widely. "I'll get you some coffee friend." Luna set down her own coffee and fixed some for Jael. She set the mug in front of Jael and grabbed her own sipping it. "Where did you stay last night?" She asked tilting her head. She wasn't sure where the girl had went after Adenn showed up. "There was a bit of a situation after you slunk out. I got thrown against" Luna pointed, still holding her mug with both hands, "that wall. Seems Naomi's little friend is a vampire. He's got some appologizing to do later." Luna glared in his direction, her green eyes wide and glowing hauntingly almost as those of a cat.

O femeie care dansează pentru a prinde in capcana mortala este chiar.

Lavish Lover

Jael had been debating on whether or not she should slip over the counter and grab herself some coffee and Bailey's when Jak emerged from the kitchen. He had a note and coffee in his hands as well. 'Mmm, to bother him or not to bother him for booze...' Jael decided not to. He seemed engrossed in his own mind and reading the note in his hand. Though he was attractive, he was quite young. At least, in her own mind Jael believed him to be younger. Had to be about twenty, maybe nineteen. Or maybe Jael was a really poor judge of ages. Either way, to play around with him and trying to see how much she could get him to find her attractive would be fun. Today though? What would Jael do today to stir up trouble?

But Luna was kind enough to bring Jael back to the present and she smiled towards her. "Thank you," came the mumble as Jael pulled the cup close like it was her life support. Taking a sip she felt it warm all the way inside her stomach. It was wonderful. "Mm, yea you probably don't need to be complaining, lucky girl... I don't really know where I stayed. I wound up at some other tavern, and in some bed, no one was in it though when I woke so that's a plus." Jael grinned and then glanced back over to the man Luna was glaring at. Jael frowned. She wasn't really a fan of vampires. "A vampire, hm? Naomi best be careful around those, don't care if she hates me or not... I'll worry 'bout 'er that much.." Jael mused, her hand instinctively going to her eye patch to touch it softly.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~Bar
Mood~ Happy, cautious
Wearing~Beachy Outfit.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna spoke, "You're welcome dear." She watched her enjoy her first sip. "Liquid sex for the morning, eh? Coffee love." Luna inhaled the scent of her coffee and sipped it. "Mmmm."
Luna smiled and winked. "If I start limping it wasn't the walls fault...he's...good." She laughed and shushed herself. "We shouldn't speak of such things, drink coffee quick before someone overhears." She sipped her coffee, half laughing and almost choked. She sipped it then laughed. "It's nice to have a lover."
When Jael gave that man a look as well she looked back at him rolling her eyes. "The jerk needs to control the beast within'. He almost killed me. Adenn would've beaten his skull in. From what I understand he threw him out by his face. " Luna laughed and snorted. "Sorry!" She laughed harder.

Lavish Lover

Jael laughed gently and nodded, taking another sip. "The best kind of sex," she joked as her eye returned back to the woman sitting next to her. She was definitely in a chipper mood. Jael was happy for her, and it made her desire to find her own person to bed for the evening. Then again, that would mean she would have to work harder for it considering that there weren't many people here in this tavern. 'I'll just sit it out for another night,' she thought, deciding moving when she was just beginning to feel comfortable with the place wasn't the best idea. Jael's attention swayed back to Luna. Apparently the vampire did not have control of himself. Jael knew how that went all too well. It was a curse she was going to be living with until the end of time, or until she was freed of it. Ah, but for now she was 'technically' free.

"It' a good thin' Adenn was there for ya. The guy deserved to be thrown out on his face," Jael said with a laugh. She certainly didn't mind the idea of tossing some jerk out on his a**. Sometimes they need it. "Anyway, this tavern has rooms to rent out?" Jael asked, sipping to savor the coffee slowly. She hated wasting good coffee with guzzling.

Vicious Hunter

Adenn woke slowly as Luna left the second time that morning. He stayed in bed a few moments, replaying the events of the previous night and could only smile. He really loved the way that Luna would fall asleep so deeply and easily in his arms. He shook himself from his reverie and stood, dressing simply and heading for a shower only to be disappointed by the lack of running water. He shook his head, knowing he'd end up fixing the plumbing. He headed back to his room, threw on a dark tee shirt and jeans before lacing up the heavy boots he always wore. Leaving the room he could hear the banter from the women downstairs, smiling when he heard Luna's voice even though he couldn't quite make out what she said. He headed to the stairs, stopping when he saw the bundled item he had dropped when Naomi had called out for help the night before and forgotten after Luna had been hurt. He picked it up, smiling at the weight of it and headed down the stairs. His eyes first found Damian, the mix breed from the night before trying to mess with the fire.

"The fire's magic half breed.. Doesn't need to be fed once it's lit.."

He didn't wait for a response, instead moving to Luna who he took gently into his arms and kissed, making sure not to spill her coffee. He let the kiss fade away slowly before releasing her from his arms.

"I hope you slept well Cyar'ika.."

He set the bundle down and fixed himself a cup of coffee, leaving his black before joining the two ladies once again. He offered Jael a slight nod.

"I don't think we've met.. I'm Adenn.."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~ Bar
Mood~ Happy, cautious
Wearing~Beachy Outfit.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna smiled and sipped her coffee as well. Her plump lips wet after each taste. She looked up, her green eyes settling on the girl and spoke. "Oh, there are. Just ask Jak, he's not busy right now I don't think." She shrugged. "We just sort of claimed a room." Luna spoke on the vampire only once more. "I will cast a protective spell on the patrons of this place if I have to. He doesn't bode well with me...it is not that he's a vampire...I just sense trouble in him." She sipped her coffee once more and her mind began to linger. She thought about her cousins and her cozy little caravan that she missed. Her parents graves and how she hadn't visited them in so long. Perhaps that was something she'd do soon. It was another calamity that had killed them, something not vampire, but lycanthrope. As for the explaination of her magic, she was a gypsy and it sort of ran in her blood. But it was something she kept very secret. It was something she hadn't even shown Adenn.

Suddenly strong arms were wrapped around her, and a bright smile graced her face. She returned his sweet kiss and spoke. "Good morning to you too. I slept very well." She winked and sipped her coffee. "Whatcha got there?" She spoke when she noticed the bundle.

Lavish Lover

The coffee was bitter to her lips, but it would soon wake her enough to not worry about the taste so much as what it did to her body. Already, Jael felt her brain was much more alert as she looked over to the vampire indicated by Luna before. "I still don't like vampires," she whispered, more to herself than to Luna. Soon, however, their conversation was interrupted by a man whom Jael only recognized as Adenn. He fit her description to a T and he treated her with kindness and a love that Jael only saw every once in a while. It was not puppy love, it was genuine caring. There was a twinge of jealous inside her body, but it was only just that - a twinge. Soon, Jael was smirking at Luna's reaction and gave a wider grin up to Adenn.

"Nope, we 'aven't. I've heard 'nough 'bout you though," Jael said finally setting her coffee down on the counter. She turned around enough to face him and licked her bubblegum pink lips before grinning again. "Name's Jael, pleasure to meet you." What he would take of her saying she had heard enough about him, she wasn't sure. But she was sure that Luna would probably be a tad embarrassed, or just completely open and giggly about it. Either one, Jael was glad to meet him. Her golden eye did glance to the package as well, curiosity spiking just as it did in Luna.

Out Of Chicken:: Sorry for the wait -.-

Vicious Hunter

He smiled broadly at Jael before looking down at Luna.

"I hope she's only been telling you the good stuff."

He let out a laugh, kissing the top of Luna's head before taking a sip of his coffee and picking up the bundled object and beginning to unwrap it.

"This.. Is called a Bes'bev.."

It was a flute. Very old and looked more like a pipe with holes punched into it. One end was also sharpened, the heavy instrument obviously having the ability to be used as a weapon as well as for music.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~Bar
Mood~Happy and loving.
Wearing~Beachy Outfit.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna blushed at Jael's comment. She might've blabbed a bit too much about him, but she was falling for the guy. He treated her better than any man ever did. Luna laughed nervously when she made her joking comment.
Luna looked to Adenn and spoke in reply to what he said. "Oh, as if there is any bad to tell."
She smiled smugly when he kissed her head, it was adorable. Adorable was not something she was used to. She followed him with her eyes.
"A Bes'bev? What's...oh...is it a wind instrument of some sort or a weapon?" She asked, it looking rather dangerous for being some sort of flute.
Luna sipped her coffee and grinned happily. "Mmm, coffee, a friend, and Adenn...this is a good morning...oh, well it's not morning anymore but, a great way to start the day? I feel like being outdoors. Speaking of outdoors, Adenn what the bloody hell happened to the forrest?"

Lavish Lover

"All the good juicy details!" Jael said with her raspy laugh before leaning in towards Adenn to whisper, "Didn' know a guy could be that good in bed." Jael had obviously said it loud enough for Luna to hear and couldn't help but laugh and shake her head. "I'm only joking, don't worry Luna has kept all the details secret from my prying ears." Jael leaned forward then and took a few sips of her coffee as the two began to speak of the item in the cloth. It was a very strange looking flute, had a strange name too. Jael wasn't one for all this..magicalness kind of stuff and weird strange other worldly items and people, even if it meant just from across the ocean from another country. She much preferred to know what was happening and seeing as she was well, practically human, Jael hated not understanding this kind of stuff. Then again, she never went out of her way to do so.

Continuing to keep her mouth busy with the coffee, she let Luna do all the talking. It wasn't really her thing to but in and joke about items like that. She had once before and had gotten severely hurt by it. People really take offense to it when you call their cat a 'fuzzy hairball.' Who would have known it was really a person! Jael certainly didn't. "It is a good mor-- What? The forest is gone?" Confused, Jael stood and removed herself from the stool to go and look outside the window. If the forest was being strange, she hadn't noticed it earlier, but maybe she had been sleep walking.

Out Of Chicken:: Gonna be disappearing for a while, feel free to post without jael~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff