Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Krojak
SvNationArmy
(( This place seems familiar. ))

((I don't recognize your name though. Did you change it?))

(( *Shakes her head* No, I have never changed my name. ))

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
((Holy wall of text batman. Somebody's in a good mood this morning o.O The hell happened to you last night to make you so cheerful?))

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
((Alright. Food. Coffee. Namfoodle. That's the plan))
Krojak
((Holy wall of text batman. Somebody's in a good mood this morning o.O The hell happened to you last night to make you so cheerful?))

((Can't a girl be in a good mood? O.O biggrin ))
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naomi blinked her eyes open to her
kitten licking her face. She smiled at
her and kissed her head
"Thank you Lily"
She sat up in her bed and looked around.
"Something...wasn't ..right... She thought
Something was missing..

She didn't know what it was but she knew
it was missing. She looked around her room.

"Naomi! Get up sweetheart, you have
work, remember?"
Came her mother's
voice from downstairs.

"Coming!"

She went to the closet, got
changed and brushed her teeth
"Bye mom" And was out the door!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

<><><>

Ruby flew through the hole in the ceiling early in the morning. So early, in fact nobody was there. She looked around and decided to help out. "It is my job.." Jak was doing way too many things, she thought to herself, and it was going to stop.
"He needs to stop being so stubborn and ask for help sometimes! .. Men" She rolled her eyes.
First she went into the kitchen and made him a pot of coffee. She put his mug beside it to make it easier for him.
One of the many perks of being a angel was that she was very silent. She tip-toed to his room and when she saw him sleeping, she tried not to stare too much. He's so cute! She squeeked to herself in a whisper. She put her hand to her mouth and felt her powers come to her hand, she gently blew it into his still form. "Sleep...You need it..." This'll make him sleep just a little bit longer, hopefully.
She closed the door and went to his office. She gasped as she saw all the papers on his desk.. "What the-... " She picked up one and saw it was all tax documents. "Oh this is just rediculous!" she sat into his chair and got to work. She knew what she was doing, since she had been watching old men do it for about 300 years now.
It wasn't hard at all, for her.

<><><>
> I wish I was that fast at getting ready for school work on time. LOL Damn naomi! You fast!

> What were you doing up so early

> Love the Introduction, it deffinitly woke me up razz

Lavish Lover

[[ Ooohhh looks like you gave a little summary, Silence c:
Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, real life things happenin'

I'll post around with Jael if people are in and want to RP]]

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
((Alright. Kitchen is clean, floors are vacuumed. I'm fed, I have a large coffee on my desk. Time to pretend to be an old man.))
Name: Damian

>Damian swung the axe harder and the tree fell down hard on the ground. It was starting to get chilly and he knew that the bar would need a fire to warm it up. He had arrived early to check on Jak when he found he had already gone to bed. He wanted to say sorry to him so baddly. "Sorry I almost destroyed your bar last night, Dont worry i'll fix it!" He whispered to himself, It sounded crazy he concluded. He wanted to see Naomi so baddly too, he didn't know why he did. Maybe it was because he almost killed her last night? Maybe it was because he drempt about her AND Ruby last night? Maybe it was because he was a total idiot. Who knew? He sure didn't.
With the firewood in his hands he walked back to the front door, opened it and put them beside the firepit. He put the wood in it and took out his lighter. He didn't have the patience to make a propper one by hand.
Too lazy, he thought.
When the fire was going he put his hands above it, warming his hands. It was deffinitly getting colder. he looked all around the bar, it looked so large...when there was nobody in it.
He sighed internally .
What was he supposed to do about Jak. He had Ruby around his finger but he was too young, to oblivious to even notice it or see it. What was he going to do with Naomi, he had her father's necklace and was ordered to keep it safe, keep it hidden.
He went into his shirt and pulled out the red pentagram. He looked at it with curiousity. He always knew it held powers and secret charms that could ward off the witches spells and the witches curses.
He knew it was a long shot.. but what were the chances that naomi had forgotten about last night....

User Image

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
O femeie este o armă mortală.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~Downstairs
Mood~ Happy
Wearing~Beachy Outfit.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna awoke to a quiet tavern. She got up from Adenn's side, kissing his cheek before getting out of bed, unclothed from the night before. (>_> <_< wink She went to the bathing room, having put her clothes back on only to strip it back off and step into a shower. Her fresh clothes from the night before were lying on the floor. She went to run the water only to find Jak hadn't gotten the utilities to work yet. "Ugh, really?" She looked about and when she saw no one, she mumbled something Aqua autem fluo and the water began to flow. She basked under the water. It felt good to take a shower after she'd been thrown across a room and had a head injury. She peeled the gauze off and let the water run over her cut. It was deep enough to need stitches but instead she ran her hand under the water and pressed her thumb to her forhead, brushing over the cut. Fiat sanetur. The cut slowly disappeared. She got out of the shower throwing away the gauze and stepped back in, now graciously washing herself. When she was done she stepped out and put on her new outfit, she brought her dirty clothes to the room, placing it in a bag, trying not to wake Adenn. She then turned and went downstairs, the smell of coffee wafting about. She gracefully came down the stairs, a smile on her face. She'd had a good night, how could she not smile? She walked over to where the coffee was and stole a bit for herself, not waiting on service. She added some cream and sugar and sipped at it. She sprinkled a dash of cinnamon on top, adding her own touch. She sipped it again. Mmmm.

O femeie care dansează pentru a prinde in capcana mortala este chiar.
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naomi rushed into the bar. Jak was
gonna kill her
She ran into the bar and nearly
jumped out of her skin the next second.
There was a man she had never laid eyes
fixing a fire in the fire pit in the middle of the bar

"Who the hell are you"
She asked out of breath.

His eyes looked sad, confused and angry all at once.
But man was he ever gorgeous!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Name: Damian
>Damian almost gasped in shock. She had no idea who he was!
He instantly got into character and played his part differently then he had the night before. He stuck out his hand to her.
"My name's Damian Ross. I work here with you now, you were late so I thought I'd put a little fire on"
He smiled at her in a friendly way

User Image
>Julie im going to Mackenzie's bday party now. I'll see you there, okay? :]]
>Damian and Naomi can continue this in about 4-5 hours biggrin Deal?

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

~ Namfoodle ~
Who am I? Why am I here?

Blasted building! Why must it be so far away...

Slow and steady was Namfoodles pace, and that suited him just fine. When you've lived as long as he, you learn to take life as it comes. It wasn't like he was in a hurry, far from it. The boy will still be there when the old wizard gets around to arriving.

Why hurry? The wind was cool, the sky was clear. The birds were chirping their beautiful song. The best part, the one thing that kept the old wizards bones warm and his heart happy, was the always present sun.

The sun...

What happened to his sun?

Thoroughly irritated. the old wizard looked for the source of his blocked warmth. It was a blasted tree! "Wretched tree, move out of my way I say!" he yelled, giving its trunk a hard thunk with his staff. "What right do you have, depriving an old man of his warmth. Off with you I say!"

With one last whack, a nod and a glare, Namfoodle continued on his way.

Where is my spellbook? Have you seen it?
~ Two Moon Tavern ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces