Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Robyn's ear seemingly perked and he turned his head slowly, his eyes widening. "Would you really do that Captain? Would you really go and find her? Boy, I promise you'll like her a lot Captain. She's real smart-you oughta hear her counting and reading! And when she hears that's she gonna get an education...She'll really thank you Captain." A toothy smile crept across his face as he thought about impressing the girl he liked the most.

He peered over the edge of the crow's nest again, jumping up and down with excitement. When he heard about it being a secret, he stopped jumping and looked up at Alec sadly. "Momma can't know? Aw but momma will love Charlotte! They can be best friends and do things girls like to do. Charlotte always wanted someone to do her hair and sing to her... Aw Captain, keeping a secret is tough. Momma will squeeze it out of me!"

The boy wasn't entirely wrong either, his mother had her ways with learning about things-whether it was her business or not.

~~~~~~

Morgan smiled over at Kita, rubbing her back comfortingly. "Hey there dear, you look like you could use a pick-me-up. What can I get for you?" She got up from her seat and moved around the counter to serve the girl.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Hey, chick-a-dee" she smiled at Morgan and stopped messing with the strands of hair, green eyes scanning the rack of booze. "Suprise me, been a rough couple of days" she smiled brightly at the girl. "What's been happening since i have been, gone?" She asked the woman behind the counter wondering what was going on.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan pulled out a few of the strongest and made her favorite drink. As she mixed the drink, she looked up at smiled. "Um well...Not too much. I adopted a boy from the orphanage in town. Took a few days break to talk to my father about a few things. The usual around here, though many of the patrons who usually are around haven't been." She frowned slightly and shrugged apathetically.

"My son's name is Robyn, and he's officially first mate of this ship." She rolled her eyes and giggled, passing the drink over to Kita. "Rough you say? Tell me about it." Pouring some bourbon in a glass, Morgan took a sip and let it warm her insides.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"A kid you say, thats a big step!" Thr compliment rolles off the cats tongue with ease as she took her own drink. It smelt strong and thats the way she liked it! Talking a sip she let it roll around her mouth before swallowing. It warmed all the way down into the pit of her stomach. Ah!

"Thats really good"

She smiled that smile before downing the rest of it. Making her heas spin a littlw more

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan smiled, nodding. "It's a huge one, but one I took without hesitation. I figure there must be a reason for it, and I fallen right into the role with ease...At least that's how I feel I have."

She threw back the rest of her bourbon and poured another glass for herself. "Would you care to have another?" She pulled the ingredients together again and raised an eyebrow at the girl.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec chuckled at the boy's enthusiasm and smiled, "We don't have to keep it for long, just long enough for me to go and get your friend." he spoke, lifting him up and then dropping out of the crows nest and landing on the deck with a graceful thud, his wings having slown his descent. He set the boy down and then pointed to the door, "We'll do more exploring when I come back with her alright? Just for now tell your mom that I will be back, I am going to check on the crew at the orphanage, which I will be doing, so we won't be lying to her." He chuckled, knowing that this way it would be easier for Robyn to hide the fact he was going to find Charlotte. He patting the boys head and then took off into the air and headed towards the orphanage.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Robyn held on tightly to Alec as they came down from the crow's nest. As he was set down, his face fell a little, hoping that his Captain wouldn't be gone long. Following the direction he was instructed to go, the young boy found his way down the stairs to the main cabin where his mom was.

"Dear, where is Captain?" Morgan crouched down to look at him at eye level, fixing his shirt and hair. "He was suppose to explore with you right?" At her mention of Alec, Robyn began to fidget uncomfortably, remembering what he was told to say.

"Yes momma, Captain went to check on the crew at the orphanage. He told me to come down here and tell you that. Can I read a book now?" The six year old pouted, knowing it would be the easiest way to get precisely what he wanted, and she couldn't help but wonder if there was more to the story.

"Yes of course Robyn." As she picked him up and held him at her hip, she mentioned that she would be back-though it seemed that Kita was off somewhere else. Going upstairs, Morgan unlocked her door and placed her son on the bed.

"Did you have a good time? The view was clear and beautiful?" Rummaging through her small bookshelf, she found the only young child's book that she had. She had actually kept it for this special occasion, and brought it back over to him. With a quick, seemingly guilty nod, the boy grabbed up the book and began reading. Something is definitely up...

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec landed outside the orphanage and looked at the building, there were already people doing measurements, and doing designs as well. It made Alec smile as both the crew members came to greet him along with the matron of the orphanage, "Oy, Captain, what brings you here?" the male member of his crew asked. Alec looked to each one of them and smiled, "Seems the young lad Robyn is fond of a certain little lady that resides here. I've come to see if she wishes to come and stay with us at the tavern. Charlotte is her name." They both looked to the matron, who then nodded, "She's here alright, been every bit a pain in my arse as well with that boy leaving her here. If you come to take her, best you go and talk to her, shes inside on the second story." she spoke to Alec, though a smile was on her face.

Alec nodded to the three of them and then he began to walk to the inside of the place, the matron grabbing him by the arm real quick, "I do want to say thank you Captain, what you have done for these kids will be something they never forget." she said, tears filling her eyes. Alec smiled, gave her a pat on the shoulder, ""It's not just me to thank, Robyn and Morgan are as much responsible for this as I am. I just provided the means." he smiled and then continued inside. As he walked through the place, he could see the living conditions of the children, he felt a bit upset at seeing some of what he did, though the children running about in new clothes and playing with new toys made him smile.

He made it upstairs to where Charlotte was and knocks on the door as he enters. The girl turned around to see him, he eyes widening a bit as the tall man with wings approached her, "I assume you are Charlotte?" he asked. The girl nodded her head and looked at him, "Are you the one who took Robyn?" she questioned him fiercely, and Alec shook his head. "Morgan is the one who took him in, hes a lot happier, though he misses you. So I have come to ask if you want to come stay with us at the tavern. You will be able to see him, and you will have your own room. We will welcome you into our home if that is what you wish." Alec smiled as he spoke, but he could feel the girls anger as she bounded at him, hitting him in the stomach, not at an anger way, but as a way of release, crying as she did.

"I...I thought he had left me....I didn't even get to say good bye, and I thought I would never have another chance." she cried out, the beating fist upon Alec's stomach slowed down until she realized he was now kneeling and embracing her as a father would their child. She looked him in the eyes, as he smiled and she cried out more into his shoulder, "Please...please take me with you, I want to see Robyn again. Please!" Alec smiled, rubbing her back gently, "There, there child, I will give you what you wish, I will take you in and you shall see him again." he smiled and stood up. "Get your things ready and we will go. I will meet you downstairs." he smiled as she wiped tears from her eyes and nodded, turning and beginning to pack stuff. Alec smiled and turned, walking back downstairs and outside.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec stood outside, conversing with the matron and his two crew members, finding out the plans for the orphanages new design and nodded to them. "You two do your captain well, though if you wanted to be together I would have had no problems with that at the tavern, you didn't have to hide it." he chuckled as both crew members began to blush, "Sorry about that captain, we meant no disrespect, but was it that obvious?" Johan asked, the male member of his crew. Alec nodded and looked to Sierenna and smiled, "You forget who I am, and also she has the glow of someone with child. Congrats to both of you. Please stay here and make good use of your time." he chuckled and placed a hand on each of their shoulders, both of them bowed their head in thanks.

The matron looked Alec up and down, chuckling a bit to herself, "Ye know captain, I have to admit. I didn't know what to expect of the man who donated so much to this place, yet had never been here. Your an alright fellow. Perhaps there is an opening for a lady in your life?" she winked at him and Alec blushed a little bit. "My apologies my dear, but that role is already filled. Morgan is the one I love, the one who I shall be with until the end of time." he smiled and she looked at him, "That girl better take good care of you then, one slip up and I'm gonna come for you to be mine." she chuckled, as well as Johan and Sierenna, even Alec chuckled.

After a bit of time passed Alec's attention was torn to the orphanages' front door, "I'm ready!" Alec heard as he turned around to see Charlotte coming with a large suitcase, dragging it behind her. There were some other children following her, upset to see her go, then most of them looked from her to Alec and eyes widened. They rushed from Charlotte and over to Alec to part take in poking and prodding his wings and he chuckled, "Now, now children, it isn't nice to just poke and prod" he smiled as he spoke and then stretched out his wings to their full extent. All of the kids looked amazed at the sight of his black feathery wings in all their glory. "Charlotte, you weren't kidding they are awesome!" a few of the kids exclaimed. Alec chuckled and walked over to Charlotte, then picked up the suitcase and smiled. "Ready to go? You can always come visit them anytime you like, so it's not saying goodbye, more like see you later."

"I'm ready sir. Let us go and see Robyn." she smiled in delight, Alec could see what Robyn meant about the girl, she had that charm that could make anyone smile and Alec laughed, "There is no need for the sir, call me Alec or Captain." he spoke, offering his hand to her as the kids all said their byes to her. "Will dad work?" she asked, which had caught Alec off guard and flustered him a bit, but he smiled and nodded, "That will be fine, you will be raised as if you were my daughter anyways. Now let us head home." with that he scooped her up into his arm, his other one holding her suitcase and he took flight.

All the children waved to her and him as the took to the skies, granted it was one a few minutes away from the tavern, he still prefered this method and it seemed Charlotte was enjoying it as well. After a couple minutes they landed in front of the tavern, Charlotte looked in awe, she had seen the place a few times before, but never this close. Alec set her down, opening the door and smiled, the place hadn't gotten that busy yet so Alec stepped in side and yelled, "I'm home." knowing all to well that Morgan and Robyn would here him. He smiled as Charlotte looked up to him, "Welcome to your new home." she smiled and hugged him, "Thank you dad, thank you so much." and with those words, tears formed in Alec's eyes.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
As Alec called, Robyn threw his book down and scrambled off the bed. "Momma! Captain's back!" Carelessly throwing the door open, it slammed into the wall with a loud thud as he ran down the entire hallway, raring around the corner to meet Alec and his best friend.

The little boy jumped down the last three stairs and looked at the entrance, luckily to see the older girl that he had adventured with for years of his life. "Charlotte!" He dashed across the cabin, closing the space between them and hugged her fiercely around her torso. Because of the poor conditions, Robyn was noticeably shorter than Charlotte, but he could care less now that his best friend was here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan watched her son race off to greet Alec, and knew there was something more to what was going on. Wincing as the door knob rammed into the wall, she followed slowly after him, gently closing the door behind her and walking to the main area of the tavern.

Looking down to watch her step, she came to the landing and looked up. Robyn was enthusiastically hugging a taller blonde girl similar in age to him. The girl looked beyond happy to see her son, but what was she doing here? And had she heard the little one call Alec dad? "Alec, can we have a minute please?"

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec smiled watching Robyn and Charlotte see each other again and chuckled, "First mate, please show her to her quarters, it's going to be the room to the left of mine. We'll get it situated for her soon. Then please give her a tour." he chuckled, then looked down to Charlotte, who looked up to him with a smile. "My own room? I get my own room? I get my own room!" the girl shouted excitedly.

Alec laughed, allowing Robyn to take over as he walked over to Morgan, a smile across his face. He wraps her in his arms, kissing her softly, "I know what you're going to say, who is that and why is she here. The answer is simple, shes someone special to your son and it means the world to both of them to be together again." he smiled brightly, "Though her calling me dad was not something I had expected, but...I kind of like it."

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Robyn grinned from ear to ear, grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her along. "Oh boy! I can't wait until we can climb up to the crow's nest. Oh Charlotte, you'll love it! Remember when we used to imagine what it would be like from up there? And we would pretend you were the Captain, and now I'm the first mate and I know all about what it's like and mean to be first mate!" The boy's eyes twinkled like no other, like all his dreams were coming true, one after the other.

"Oh Charlotte, you can't imagine how nice it is to see the entire town! And we can watch all the cargo ships, and momma can braid your hair just like you wanted..." As they walked further away, his voice began to fade and all could be heard was the pitter-patter of small feet on the wood.

~~~~~~~

Morgan smiled, shaking her head slightly. Normally, she wasn't one to crave anything in particular, but the taste of his lips on hers was beyond sensational. She sure had been missing out all those years when she acted like nothing was between them.

"You're glowing with happiness, and I honestly can say I've never seen you this way. I can tell her calling you dad is just like Robyn calling me momma. I think it's something we've both been needing." The woman rested her head on Alec's shoulder and held onto him tightly, closing her eyes to relax. "You sure can read my mind..."

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Theres a crows nest? Like a real one?!" she asked excitedly, then looked back at Morgan, a smiled on her face. She had always wanted someone to be able to braid her hair and talk girl things with her. She laughed happily as her and Robyn headed up stairs, "Robyn, you really like them huh? That guy, he is really nice, and he's going to be like a father to me. I get to have a dad, just like you get to have your mom." she smiled, following him.

Alec smiled looking at Morgan, "I'm not going to lie, it is nice to have some children around. The girl, Charlotte is her name, she seems to be alright with those of the supernatural as well, which means when the time comes for Robyn's seal to come off, things should go smoothly between them as well." he smiled, holding her in his arms, his chin resting on the top of her head. "Were going to need to hire a tutor though, this way they both get an education. I want to make sure they both have the best they can. Oh and Johan and Sierenna are having a child. I think that is a lot of the reason why they volunteered to work at the orphanage." he laughed slightly.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Robyn led her to the room next to Alec's, the key already in the lock. As he opened the door, it was much like the room her shared with his mom-the room that might just be his now. "Like a real one, and it's up high just like we used to see. Like when we would play in the attic-it's like that high!"

Of course, his perception of height was severely off. Being as small as he was, nearly everything seemed high up, even just the second and third level of the ship. His eyes widened at the thought of going up there again, but this time with Charlotte. "Yeah, he's real cool He gave me a feather, but I was going to give it to you." Reaching in his pocket and pulled out the feather Alec had plucked for him.

He held it up to her and smiled to her, "It's all yours, cause you always told me you like them. You can rub it on your face- it's really soft!" As he suggested it, he rubbed the ruffled black feather on his face, then held it up again.

~~~~~~~~~~

"He is one lucky boy to have such an accepting best friend. I could have used a girl like her..." Morgan peaked one eye and looked at him. "I have you now though, and you've put a huge band-aid on all my past experiences with exposing my wings." She thought about the idea of a tutor, then considered her father as a mentor to them both. He could harness whatever power he has, and she can watch him grow and learn right along with him.

She laughed softly, and nodded beneath his chin. "I actually felt a change in her energy the day she conceived but...didn't want to mention it since she was already keeping it a secret. They will have one beautiful, healthy baby..." As she whispered the last few words, she couldn't help but feel like they were empty. She did wish them the best, and she did love her son-but a piece was missing. Morgan had always wanted her own, though conception seemed out of the question.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Charlotte looked to Robyn and smiled as she took the feather from him, she then rubbed it on her skin, feeling how soft it was and smiled. Charlotte leaned down and kissed Robyn on the cheek, "Thank you Robyn, it's wonderful. I love it and is the crows nest really that high?" she giggled as she looked around her room, already wondering if her father would let her paint it to a brighter color. "This is going to be lots of fun Robyn, I can't wait and father says that he is going to get us an education. We can learn from more than those crummy hand me downs back at the orphanage." she smiled, twirling around her room before sitting on the side of her bed and looking down to the floor.

Alec stood there, beginning to sway back and forth with Morgan in his arms, "So you knew already huh? Beat me to it I guess." he chuckled, his body swaying to a music he only heard in his head. He was happy with Morgan now like this, though he could feel some sadness from her, wondering if she felt the small amount he had as well. Wanting a child of his own as well. Alec lifted her head, bringing her eyes to meet his as he leaned in and kissed her deeply.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff