Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan covered her face, already frustrated. The cook placed some toast and scrambled eggs in front of her, though she wasn't sure if she could eat it now. She nodded a thanks and went behind the counter herself, finding her own stash of goblin's blood. She poured a slight bit in a glass and mixed it with bourbon, then poured herself another glass of orange juice.

I know you're here by my side, and I know I don't have to do this alone...But what if there is something I can't do to protect him? Or harm him unintentionally? I don't know how I would feel... As her words trailed off, she sat back down on the stool and began eating, making it apparent the conversation was going to end there for now.

Robyn looked up to Alec and grinned, slight shows of white where his teeth were growing in. "You gotta show me all the cool places. I heard that there's a lot of room under the boat where the sailors sleep. Or maybe that's where cargo goes...Is it both Captain?"

As he spoke, he started running his hands through his hair, checking for signs of horns growing. The night before he had looked outside and saw the stars from the small window, and he wished to whoever was listening that he could have his own wings and horns like Morgan.

Disappointed that he couldn't find any, he started scrutinizing Alec's wings, running his small fingers slowly backwards along one feather to see if he could make it ruffle.

Beloved Sex Symbol

(Ok super bored and tried of resting, someone wanna fill me in?)

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
[Basically Morgan and Alec are together, Morgan adopted son Robyn, and they're at the tavern right now about to go exploring the ship- Blue is with a guild right now, Eshe and Leo appear to be MIA]

Beloved Sex Symbol

Kita moved into the bar and sighed heavily. Her body ached in places that it shouldn't. Hair pulled up into a high ponytail, bringing out the green eyes and sun kisses face for once. Slumping into a seat she laid her head upon the couter top. Clothing clung onto her skin from a light sheen of sweat. It had been a hellish couple of days and it didn't seem to be getting better.

Then again maybe it would if liquor was involved. Heavy drown your guts in the stuff liquor. Wait...why was it so quite in the bar?

(Thank you)

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan finished off her cup and saw that Kita had come down. She gently rubbed her back, smiling softly. "You want anything to drink or eat? You look well worn." She gestured to her own food. "I am not too hungry, it's been a tough week or so. My appetite isn't really there unfortunately..."

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec didn't respond to Morgan, knowing better than to push the issue. Instead, Alec turned his attention to Robyn, he grabbed a hold of one of his feathers and quickly plucked it and handed it to the boy so he had one of them for himself."This is for you, make sure you protect it and keep it safe alright?" he smiled as he spoke. The feather itself would also act like a beacon, as long as Robyn carried it, Alec would be able to find him. He was going to take every measure he could to ensure the boys safety and Morgan's sanity.

Alec looked to him and thought, "Well we do have a game room in the back where people play darts or pool. There is a cargo hold, but we turned that into the kitchen and the crews quarters are upstairs now, including my room and you and your mothers room. If you like, we can give you a room of your own as well. You can put toys and books in there." he smiled, then thought of the place the boy would like to see the most. "I think the best place that you will like is my favorite as well, the crow's nest. You can see the whole town from there."

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Robyn held the feather delicately in his hands and smiled up at Alec. "See, Momma's wings aren't like yours. It's soft like bat skin. You ever held a bat before? They hang upside down in caves when they're sleeping and they make this awful shrieking noise-boy I could hear it for miles!"

He held a few of Alec's fingers, being small as he was, his hand could hardly fit more than a few. He looked up curiously. "I know exactly where the crow's nest is, and it's my favorite part of the ship. It's high up so you can see everything and no one can bother you. And I like sharing a room with her. I want her to read me stories to help me sleep. I've always wanted someone to do that for me."

He looked down dejectedly for a moment, remembering that he had only a day ago been wandering the streets without anyone to care for him-no shoes on his feet, no coat or hat to keep him warm. "I used to dream about having a mom. How she would tickle me and tell me stories, and teach me how to tie my shoes-though I never had any."

"I always wanted her to hold me while I slept and calm me when I had nightmares. I would imagine how she would cook me my favorite foods and tell me to do my chores. And how we would argue about stuff, but I always would know in my heart she was right. Because sometimes little kids don't know things. You think she would ever do those things with me?" Robyn looked up, a tinge of sadness in his face.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
After listening to all of what Robyn had to say, a tear began to fall from Alec's eye and he knelt down and hugged the boy. He backed away a little to look at him, "She will do all that and more. Your mother is a wonderful woman and she is strong. She will read to you, and have you do chores, and argue with you over silly things. Also, yes I have held a bat, and yes her wings are nice and soft." Alec chuckled, there was something about this boy that was really striking a nerve with him. "I will be here as well too, so if she has to do something I will read to you and argue as well." Alec looked over to Morgan, knowing she heard all that and smiled, "All your concerns, all your worries, they are justified, however, this boy needs you a lot more than one could ever imagine. Do what you can, live in the moment with him.' he spoke to her mind.

After that moment, Alec then smiled, picking up Robyn as he stood, "How about the crow's nest first then? I'll fly you up there." he spoke, beginning to make his way up the stairs towards the deck's entrance from the second floor.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan couldn't help but listen to Robyn, then Alec as he spoke telepathically. She smiled as her ears shifted in their direction for a better listen.

"Every second he spends in my vicinity, a section of my heart opens up and grows fonder of him. I can't help but love him as my own. He's very bright, I can tell. And I know that you will be there for him no matter what-I trust him with you. You, too, should live in the moment with him. He loves you already."

Robyn clung onto Alec's neck, resting his head on the man's shoulder. "Fly me? Boy flying on the first day." The boy marveled and snuggled closer, breathing softly. "Captain...I like when you and momma hold me like this. I never got to be a baby for anyone, they never held me like this. And I know I'm small. That's why boys would pick on me. They would take my food too because I couldn't reach when they held it up."

He played with the collar of Alec's shirt, his eyes dulling at the memories. "I can tell that my life is going to be real good. I have a family now, and you guys love me. I heard Madame Helda talking to someone one night. I couldn't sleep good so I walked around the place. And she said that no one wanted us, us in the orphanage. That we were left behind for a reason, and she had to make due with the little bits of food and clothes."

His face colored and he looked up to Alec with a giddy look on his face. "You know Captain, there was this one girl there that I talked to when the boys would pick on me. She liked to read too, and she was real pretty. She liked to play in the mud with me, and go on adventures to see the sailors in the docks. I hope someone takes care of her, she was a good girl. Kind in the heart, you know what I mean Captain?"

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec's eyes widened for a second when she mention Robyn loving him, but then they softened to a happy looking state. A child, Alec thought to himself, it's something he had wanted as well. Alec looked to Robyn as they walked onto the deck, he took in the breeze and smiled. "Hold on." he said as he raised his wings, and then shot them downward, propelling both of them into the air. Alec held onto Robyn tightly, flying through the air, he flew around the ship and then up into the sky, coming down to a soft landing in the crow's nest.

"Robyn, we are a family now, I will be here for you with your mother. Though just don't expect to be held all the time. You are the first mate remember? Gotta look tough for the crew." he chuckled, ruffling the boys hair as he turned to the sea to show Robyn the view. "I don't think the madam was correct though, you children are our future, shes just frustrated with having to do all the work. I sent two of my crewman with money to help the orphanage." he smiled, then looked to him, "How would you like it if i took her in then Robyn? She could live with us." he looked to him, already knowing the reaction.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Robyn held tightly to the gifted feather and to Alec. As they landed in the crow's nest, his eyes widened with excitement. He climbed down from the man and saluted him, looking sternly up at him. "Tough for the crew, I can be tough. Like the pirates missing an eye, or have a wooden leg. First mates have to be tough for the crew and good with the ladies."

He laughed and peered slightly over the edge of the nest, standing on his tippy toes to see. "The town looks so small from up here, but so big when you're on the ground. You know a few times when I went looking for food or adventuring, people nearly stepped on me. Specially the ones that come from the taverns. They sway and crash into other people, tell em to watch where they're going."

Robyn's face twisted in confusion. "I never got why people would yell so loud at other people. They are standing right there, and they have ears." As he heard Alec mention the girl, his face and ears colored a deep crimson-as if he had been holding his breathe for too long. "That would be cool, but I gotta admit Captain...I think she's awful pretty if you know what I mean." He looked up, smiling awkwardly.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec listened to the boy talk, he sounded so much older than what he was, it made Alec all the more curious. He knew the child wasn't a mortal, but what he couldn't figure out was why someone went through the trouble of hiding it. "I'm sure you have what it takes to be tough lad. You don't need a wooden leg or a eyepatch though to prove you are tough. As for the ladies, well I think that part you should pay less attention to right now at your age, you are going to be getting an education and thats what you will need to pay attention to first." he chuckled as he spoke to Robyn.

Alec leaned on the edge next to him and looked at the view of the city from where they stood, "In all my years among humans, I still haven't a clue on how to understand them, I don't honestly think I ever will either. Now then, tell me more about this girl Robyn, she has a name I assume?"

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Robyn's eyes sparkled, he had never even thought to ask to be educated. All he wanted was to read books, any books. And he had grabbed up any books that were open to him, reading them from cover to cover. He was actually rather smart for his age, taking life lessons from the stories he read.

He faced the town again, his face remaining crimson at the thought of the girl he liked. "Um...Well her name is Charlotte. She always told us to call her Charlie because it made her less like a girl so the guys would treat her like them. But she always let me call her Charlotte. I felt really special when we would hang out..." His words tapered off as he thought of her. She was the only one in the orphanage that would tolerate him.

Tolerate him, and adventure with him. He always told her his crazy ideas and all the things he read from books-she never made fun of him and even thought he had innovative ideas. "She is really something Captain." he said in a soft whisper.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec smiled and nodded to the boy, "Well then, I guess that settles it. I'll go to the orphanage and have a chat with miss Charlotte and ask her if she would like to come and stay with us. Mind you, it will not be all fun and games Robyn, you will both be getting an education as well as working around here too. After all you're the first mate, and I am sure she'll be impressed with that." he looked to the boy and winked, a grin coming across his face. "We'll just leave it as a surprise for your mother though alright?" he chuckled.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Kita slunk her butt back into the bar, her hair was wrung up in a messy bun. Green eyes flickered around the bar wondering what had occured while she was out and about in the whole wide world. Teeth clicked slightly together while moving towards a bar stool. Lips spreading over into a smile while getting comfy in a stool. Fingers playing with the loose strands of hair that fell around her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff