Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

As you walk through the town, nearing the harbor, the sound of music, laughter, and an assortment of other noises catch your ear. You were nearing the most rowdy tavern in all of the town, The Sunken Norwegian. As the tavern comes into view, your jaw drops slightly as the place itself looks to be an older ship turned into the tavern. The smell of food flowed freely from the tavern, the voice of many laughing and singing along with the band you could hear. As you come closer and decide to open the door to the tavern, you then get bombarded by the full extent of the sounds and smells, the people who were in there having just a grand time. There were pirates, adventurers, scholars, and even creatures of myth inside the place. As soon as you had opened the door, a beautiful barmaid smiles towards you and welcomes you in. Welcome to The Sunken Norwegian, dare to join the fun and mischief

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
There is no profiles required for this thread, just come in and have some fun. Should I deem your character a bit over powered I will let you know and hope that you tone it down.

wahmbulance
:Rules:

1) Respect the Gaia terms of service.
2) God modding will not be prohibited.
3) Please no one liners, at the least 3 sentences.
4) No killing unless the owner of the character gives permission.
5) This is a open role play so most anything will go so please have fun.

More to come if needed.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Blacklisted:
Currently no one and I'd like to keep it like that.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Staff

Owner:
Aleczander Xevioso

Head Barmaid:
Morgana the Demon Queen

Barmaid:
Barmaid:

Head Bouncer:

Bouncer:
Bouncer:

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec stood there behind the bar, it was a lively night, the bad was in great spirits which also made the tavern's barmaids happier. Patrons were happy, singing, dancing, laughing. Some played darts while others playing poke or dice. It was a good night so far, but he knew it was far from over and the night was still young. Having chosen this location and they fact the bar itself is an old ship redone helped as well. He was snapped from his daydream as one of the barmaids started to yell an order to him. "Oy, get yer head outta the clouds there boss, I need three pints of orge ale and two stouts of any kind." the woman smiled as she jested to her boss then placed the order. Alec nodded, "Just remember who pays you." he laughed as he spoke it, she stuck her tongue out at him as he went to work getting the 5 glasses together and setting it on the bar.

Alec watched her take away the drinks and he then got a couple of orders for some patrons at the bar. Tonight was a good night indeed, now lets see what the rest brings. he thought to himself...

Rampaging Kitten

The smells around here was interesting. She couldn't help to to feel a little overwhelmed by the smell of the fish around this area. Just the sound of joyful singing ringing in the air made her feel like she was in the right place. The young woman pushed her dark brown hair back as her violet colored eyes shined a little bit in excitement. She was of a good height, about five foot six and had long dark brown hair that went down to her chest. Her eyes were a soft hue of dark purple with long eyelashes. She wore a white long sleeve shirt with ruffles around the wrists and the chest area and black jeans that closely resemble leggings. She wore boots without heels, which made it easier to walk around without being noticed. Once she got there, she touched the knob and pushed it open, her eyes opening wider in delight as she gazed at the all of the singing and dancing. She liked this atmosphere already. No doom or gloom, just happiness and a carefree night among people.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
After she opened the door, one of the barmaids greeted her, telling he to take a seat where ever she liked.

Alec looked up to see the newcomer in the doorway, he smiled and nodded to the woman, and then went back to making orders for those at the bar and those of the barmaids. He was a busy man at the moment. Meanwhile the smell of food was coming from the taverns kitchen, steaks, chicken, fish and more were to come, it was a happy night at the Sunken Norwegian. A few of the barmaids darted between customers, catching their orders as they went past. The band on stage had decide to take a small break to catch their breath and quench their thirst. There was a row of mugs full of ale lined up on the stage for them.

Rampaging Kitten

Her stomach growled after she decided to take a seat at the bar. She looked at the people dancing and drinking around her and the smell of the food was making her feel hungry. She gave a small smile as she looked for an available barmaid as she raised her hand, "Hey, uh, can I order?" She couldn't help but to be so intimidated. Most of the bars she has been through, almost no one was in them. And since of that, she felt the energy of this place a little overwhelming, but at the same time, refreshing.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec had heard the woman asking for service, but seen a few of the barmaids pass by in a rush. He shook his head, walking over to the woman with a smile on his face, his crimson eyes aglow with delight, to be of service to someone of sheer beauty. "You'll have to excuse them miss, they tend to tunnel vision when they are on the move and we are busy. The names Alec, owner of this lovely place. What can I do for you today?" the smile never left his face as he had placed a menu before her as he asked her what she would like. It was normal standards for him, most people were drawn to the smells, so he assumed it to be the safest bet to place a menu before everyone.

After a about 10 minutes, the sound of music filled the tavern once more. The barmaids danced around the customers, some a little more then they should have, but that was all part of making their tips and keeping the customers happy he supposed.
She wanders in to the tavern, her eyebrows raised slightly."What a lovely place," she murmurs to herself as she takes in the establishment. Brushing back auburn curls from her heart shaped face she ambles over to a bar stool and slides on to it. Her blue eyes peer around, looking for the bar tender. She shrugs slender shoulders and settles back. They will get to her when they get to her. No rush.

Rampaging Kitten

When he handed her the menu, he could see a faint smile appear on her face. She opened up the menu and looked through it quietly before pointing at one of the foods on the menu, "Oh, the baked chicken sounds good, I'll have it with some copper ale, hm?." Looking back up at him, she gazed back at his eyes and her smile widened a little bit. She couldn't help but to be in awe of his eyes. She closed the menu and folded her light tanned hands on the menu, "You have strong eyes..." She couldn't help but to say what was on her mind, but she felt like she had to comment on them since they looked amazing to her. "My name is Eshe.."

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec returned the smile, taking her order down. "The chicken is a great choice, one of my favorites, though never thought of paring it with that type of ale. I like your style." he chuckled as he spoke to her, then grinned a little when she commented on his eyes, "Thank you miss, some say they are my best trait. Though some of those also like to tease for other things. It's a pleasure to meet you Eshe." he smiled, turning towards the bar and then placing the order with the cook. He then grabbed a mug, spinning it in his hand before slamming it down on the counter before her, in the same motion a bottle of the copper ale she requested. He popped the cork out, pouring her a glass and then setting the bottle down for her to finish it off at her leisure.

As he turned around, he noticed another newcomer, walking over to her he smiled, "Hello miss, welcome to the tavern, what can I do for you today?"
"Ah, yes, thank you. I would very much appreciate whatever you have on tap and perhaps some stew if you have it,"she says with quick grin. Her voice held a slight accent reminding one of green rolling hills and ancient chants. With a flick of her delicate wrist she brushes a curl back out of mischievous blue eyes. "Lovely establishment you have here. You've done well."

Rampaging Kitten

Eshe smiled happily as she watched her mug become full of her copper ale that she requested. After he was done and left her the bottle, she nodded in thanks since he had to attend to another patron, which she understood since this was a business after all. She picked up the mug and took a nice swig of it, closing her eyes as she felt the liquid go down her throat. She tipped the mug back as she let out a soft and relaxed sigh, licking her lips of the developing foam on her lips. It was exactly what she wanted after a long day.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec nodded with a smile, getting her one of his top selling stouts and placing it before her. He then walked into the kitchen, placing the order for the stew, luckily they had just finished a fresh batch and he grabbed her a bowl with some bread, while he was back there he also grabbed the baked chicken for Eshe. Walking back over to the woman, he set the bowl and bread down before her, "Thank you miss, I always enjoy a good compliment. I was just lucky to chose a good location. I got it for a good price, almost a steal you could say." he chuckled and then walked over to Eshe, placing her plate before her, half a baked chicken, with a baked potato and bread. He placed silver wear down for her and then walked to the other woman and handed her a spoon. "Ladies, please enjoy this meal on me." he then bowed before both women.

From across the bar, he heard some yelling as people were shouting at the band for a request, the band themselves gave in and began singing a string of sea shanties.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff