Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan felt the kiss on her neck and leaned back into him more, holding his arms around her. Goosebumps rose to the surface of her skin, the soft sign of affection making her smile fully. "I think my father would be able to teach them both. He knows more about this world than anyone I know. He has lived a long...Very tough life, but he is beautifully intelligent."

The woman brought Alec's hands to her lips, kissing it softly before bringing it to her face. "He would be perfect, I think. Though they would be five hundred miles away..." Her mind couldn't help but wander to the thought of a new life growing inside her-she had seen much destruction in the world. Holding a miracle in her arms, beyond her son Robyn, his friends Charlotte, and her love Alec, would be the most wonderful experience...

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Your father? You know, you haven't really told me anything about him. All this time we have been around one another, you never said a thing about him till lately." he chuckled, as he slid out from behind her and moved around to the front of her, kneeling on the floor before her. "If he is someone you would trust then I will agree as well and 500 miles? We can make that in a day with flight so we can see them as much as we want." Alec smile brightened more so than normal as he looked up to the love of his life.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Her face was painted with pain as he mentioned her father. Whenever she said 'father' the thought of Taelon came into her head, but the second anyone else said it...She thought about her real father who was unfortunately slaughtered.

"Yes, he has be one of the greatest men in my life. He is absolutely brilliant, humorous too. Because of a physical condition, however, he lives alone on a secluded swamp island. A few hours flight if we don't stop, though a short day's flight if we do take breaks." The woman opened her eyes and strained a smile, caressing Alec's face. She whispered softly, "Alec...I love you."

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec listened to her talk about her father, but was a bit confused by the pain he could see in her face when he first mentioned him. He watched her speak to him, the confusion still there, but how she spoke of the man, he must be someone special. When she finished off with telling him that she loved him, Alec's heart soared. He smiled to her, "And I love you as well Morgan. You are very special to me, I would gladly lay my life down to protect yours. I will love you as long as breath still fills these lungs and even so after that." he leaned up, kissing her softly, but deep with passion before kneeling back down, "The question now, would your father be willing to take them on?" he asked, though he wanted to ask more so why it had caused her pain to speak of him before.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan smiled slightly as their lips met, and she held his hands tightly. The woman thought to ask him to hold her, but thought maybe it wasn't the time for it. "I told him I would visit him again, this time not for advice though. I think he would love to have another set of young ones to teach- though he says he's satisfied doing what he does on a regular basis...I think he could use a bit of a change of pace."

She moved from the edge of the bed and patted it beside her, hoping he wouldn't sit on the cold floor anymore. "I also think they would love him. They would learn a lot, probably more than I ever learned."

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec nodded, sitting next to her on the bed, his hand rubbing the lower part of her back. "If it is alright with you, I would like to meet him first. I do not doubt your trust in him, but he is someone I would like to meet first and get a better understanding of before we let Robyn and Charlotte stay with him." he smiled as he spoke. He truly did trust her judgement, but he needed to meet the man first, though he had another reason for doing so as well. Alec looked to her, then flopped backwards on the bed, looking to the ceiling. "This is something I have dreamed of for a long time. I am happy that it has come true. To be with you, here, is something I wasn't sure would happen, I never knew how you truly felt about me." he chuckled a bit, motioning for her to curl up with him.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan nodded, her face neutral as he requested he meet the man first. She felt, for only a moment, like he didn't trust her, that the man she had spent most of her life with could remotely be harmful to the children, to their growth and development. I suppose just erring on the side of caution.

Seeing his motions, the woman leaned over and kissed his cheek; then laid down beside him. Part of her felt rejected and upset, whether it was warranted or not, she wasn't sure. Wasn't she happy? That she had a family that loved and cared for her unconditionally? That she could have one of her own after all these years?

A lot of emotions ran through her and she sighed softly, suddenly overwhelmed by everything. She mumbled a soft, 'Yeah, me too.' as she closed her eyes. They somewhat heavy, but she didn't quite want to sleep yet; so she focused on her breathing, counting seconds as she let the oxygen enter, and the seconds for it to exit.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec wrapped one arm around her, the other began to play with her hair, running his fingers through it gently. He knew her well enough that what he asked was a bit of a blow to her, though he hadn't meant for it to be, but he did not know her father and the fact she talked about him with pain in her eyes made him cautious. "I've upset you haven't I?" he hadn't stopped what he was doing, but had to say something. He didn't want to go to sleep just yet with her being upset at him.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan relaxed into him as he held her, getting lost in her own thoughts for a moment. With her ear pressed against his chest, she could hear his heart rate rise steadily before he finally spoke. She felt the vibrations as his vocal cords rubbed together to produce his words, and she opened her eyes.

The subtle changes relaxed her, and she shook her head with a little smile. "Just made me think about things a bit more carefully really. You have no reason to worry." Her lips pressed against his, a slight urgency in the gesture. The woman's arm wrapped tightly around Alec's torso, pulling him closer to her.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec nodded, but before he could reply, he felt her lips against his. Smiling against her lips, he returned the kiss, moving in closer to her, his hands both now around her waist, pressing against the small of her back. He loved this woman with everything that he was and wanted nothing more to than to make her happy. He deepened the kiss with her, his heartbeat rising as much as his passion for her did as well. Alec was happy he could share these moments with her. He broke the kiss slowly to gaze into her eyes, his own crimson ones glowing softly. "Morgan, I want to be with you the rest of my life." his words were soft, almost a whisper, but he knew she would hear them fine.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Shifting ever so slightly, Morgan felt his hands on her, pulling her closer to him as the kiss became more than what she initially expected. In the heat of the moment, he pulled away from her, whispering a few words to her. Her heart was thumping against her chest faster than she could count as he spoke the words, and she was at a loss.

The rest of their lives, if they were together, could be eternity depending on how long she would live to be and if any were sent by the heavens above to kill her. Surely Alec had promised to protect her from hunters, and they were easy compared to angels. Angels, on the other hand...Could get messy. They would remember Alec, why and when he fell, and realized that she was part of that. Would it fuel there fire? Did she even care?

"The rest of your life is eternal my dear. That is indefinite commitment you're making saying that..." She sounded weary, mostly from the days events, partly because she was afraid that one day he would get bored of her. That what they had now wasn't going to matter, wasn't going to last.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec looked to her, placing a hand on her cheek. "It's a commitment I would gladly share with you. It troubles you though doesn't it. My devotion that is." he looked to her, worried as to what she would say, but he wanted to hear her thoughts, he had nothing to hide from her with his feelings and he hoped she would not hide her feelings from him. "Please tell me your thoughts, I want to hear your words, feel what you feel." he spoke to her, unsure of what to expect, though he did know one thing, they both were getting tired, the last couple days had been long and eventful.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan thought a moment what to say, and quite honestly, she had been preparing for the day he would ask that for a very long time. "That you interest will grow old, that you will find another, that I may do the same as it is a natural tendency of my kind."

"That we will watch Charlotte and Robyn grow up, and watch them die before we've left this realm. That the grief of any other loss beyond what I've already experienced will be more than we could bear together; that my grief will never lessen and by extension affect you in ways you can't imagine now. Do you understand how heavy these thoughts way on me?" By this point the woman had sat up and wrapped her arms around herself. These were some reasons why she thought to remain alone, and without mortal children.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec sighed, "I can understand, these feelings of yours, they are something else. We can only take things one day at a time. Also there are ways of making them immortal if they chose it, otherwise we will have to accept the fact they chose to remain mortal. No one lives forever my love, There will always be a time when death is at hand for every being. There is always a way to die. It is a part of life we have to accept, and many creatures to have short life spans compared to us." he tried to smile, though it probably looked more stupid on him at the moment, but he placed a hand on her shoulder pulling her into him as he sat up, wrapping her in his arms, "If you tire of me in the future, then it wasn't meant to be. If Robyn and Charlotte grow old and pass on, then it's their time. We can get through things together, we share the burden. You think that your sorrow alone will affect me? You are right, it will, but not as you think. I have known much in my years in the mortal world, and I can tell you one thing, nothing is certain in life."

He held her close to him, she'd be able to feel the warm tears flowing from his eyes, dripping onto her skin. He knew in his words were things she already knew, she was an older creature herself, but maybe hearing it from someone else, someone who cared for her, it would help ease the pain of such thoughts, someone who could share the burden with her.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan hugged him tightly, smiling a bit through the tears. Any other words, she felt, would be useless. He was right in a few ways, and the ways she didn't agree were simply difference of opinion. Making the children immortal seemed unnatural and almost unfair-not every other human in the world got that option, and many couldn't grapple with death. They thought death to be something looming over them, something awful, something that came too early.

Accepting their passings, if they didn't want to be immortal, would be difficult. To watch one grow, cherish life with them, watch them age, wrinkle and spot, then die. She never had to go through the process herself, she simply was born and remained the way she was born. Aging wasn't in her being. She could die, would she sacrifice her life to return to Hell and be reborn? Would she lose her memories and knowledge and have to do it all again in a new body with a new purpose?

When he mentioned 'meant to be', she internally laughed. Not to mock his idea of purpose, but the simple fact that people choose whether they want to make it or not. They choose whether they want to 'fix what's broken' and weather the storm together, or separate and find their way on their own. There are no other factors that ever could pull two people apart-only themselves.

Many these thoughts in her head were jumbled, maybe they're incomprehensible to most; but, in the least, to her they made sense. Death is inevitable for mortal beings, there is nothing you can do to stop it. You could prolong your existence, but in the end, you cannot live forever. Death is apart of life and should be accepted as part of that 'life cycle'. Grief, too, is natural, but celebration comes with acceptance. And personal choice reigns over most things-no God or Devil have a master plan with only certain paths one being can take. Sure, given the world they live in, there are only certain roads to go-those restraints aren't made by anyone but themselves. Possibilities are endless? Yes, in fact, they are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff