Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec eyes slowly opened, the sunlight coming through the window. He yawned slightly, seeing that he and Morgan were still curled together, having falling asleep due to yesterdays evens and the night before's' discussion. He smiled to himself, a hand gently caressing her cheek and then playing with her hair. "A sight to behold. I will do all I can to make sure you are happy my love." he whispered to himself as he stared at the woman he loved next to him.

~*~

Charlotte woke up suddenly, her eyes squinting at the light that came through her window. She thought it was just a dream, having her own room, people to care for her, but it wasn't. She rolled over on to her back, staring at her ceiling and smiled. After a few minutes she got out of bed, going into her bathroom and tidied up.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan's eyes fluttered open and she noticed Alec looking over at her. She yawned and snuggled closer, relaxing in his arms. "Well hello there dear sir..." she teased, laughing softly. "Have you been watching me long?" The woman peaked open an eye and gauged his mood. He seemed content with everything, happy to be right where he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robyn sat up and gasped for breathe, having been caught in the middle of a nightmare that he wished he hadn't had. He had been drowning-something that he was deathly afraid of. Something about water made him feel uneasy...Why though? Baths, of course, were fine. Especially since he hadn't had them in a long while. He loved ships...But being stuck at sea was one of his worst terrors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff