Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan felt a brief pain at the word 'hiding'. She felt so much pressure and tension, but much like Blue, she didn't know what to say. "Um...Yeah. They saw me like this yesterday, so I thought I might just go with it and hope for the best. So far no backlash." She shrugged casually trying to keep down her real emotions. "Kita, don't trip anyone and be careful." She smiled slightly, remembering a time where she was carefree and playful. Must be getting old.. she mused.

Morgan saw another kitten on the ground with Kita and wondered who that was. Her head was filled with so many thoughts she couldn't even think. Coming from the sink, she refilled some pints and took the orders back herself. She couldn't stand the awkwardness she felt around Blue, but also didn't want to be the one to break the silence.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Turning back to the black ball of fur Kitas eyes sparkled with mirth at the little thing. Taking her paw she swatted at him. Watching its every move, Blue would have to wait for a moment before she would retrieve her prize. Hunching down, butt in the air she watched and waited. Paw swatting at him in a playful fashion, taunting him with it.

Tail twitched and eyes locked on to those red ones. It was slightly memorizing. Hearing the command of to be carful a hufg was given. Why couldn't everyone jusy have fun

Dangerous Conversationalist

Full Img->XX Terra "Blue" Blackburn XX<-Img Two

User Image"I see," She said taking in the ideas of having the patrons not taking an awkward stance on her inhuman form.

"A bit strange that, people shy from me, and i'm just dead." She mused aloud "Probably because your still pretty." Sh finished up with before realizing what she said

"Well... anyway." Blue grabbed her drink of water and drank most of it down before pulling the glass under the counter and placing the rose in it. It had black on the tips of the thorns now from where it had been digging into her palms from clutching it.

She waited for Morgan to slip into the kitchen to fill orders to slip it onto the counter. "Inflame, infinitus." The rose burst into blue flame that licked at the air on the outside of it's petals, but did not consume the rose, and in fact burned cold.

She stood then and made to leave.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
BrokenDollEyes
Turning back to the black ball of fur Kitas eyes sparkled with mirth at the little thing. Taking her paw she swatted at him. Watching its every move, Blue would have to wait for a moment before she would retrieve her prize. Hunching down, butt in the air she watched and waited. Paw swatting at him in a playful fashion, taunting him with it.

Tail twitched and eyes locked on to those red ones. It was slightly memorizing. Hearing the command of to be carful a hufg was given. Why couldn't everyone jusy have fun

"Nobody will bother us without price~"

Of course the small feline didn't speak in human speech, yet the hypnotic scarlet eyes of the kitten seemed to communicate the same method of speech regardless to both the other feline and any other that happen to make eye contact. In spite of how ominous the sensation of his words translated the kitten would continue about its naive manner of entertainment. Darting forward in small distance bursts only to pause, as if seeking out a better vantage point it would watch the larger jaguars reactions to see how close it could get before arcing its bottom up, and preparing to leap at the teasing paw that eluded it.

Beloved Sex Symbol

That made her green eyes sparkle inhumanly. Thr voice had floated inside the mind and caused her even more distraction then before. Kita was talanted in many ways in either form but not that talanted. Made her watch the ball of fur more closely, waiting to see what he would do. The cub hunkered down as if getting ready to spring forward to grab up her prey. Shoulders rolling slightly and tail lowered to the ground. As if saying come on, i dare ya.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan turned to return to the bar and kitchen and saw Blue burn what looked to be a flower, then stood to leave. She rushed over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Blue, please. Please, I am asking you. Don't do this. You are beautiful, some people just can't see it." She whispered more softly, "It's okay if you feel something. Let yourself feel it or maybe you'll live to regret pushing me away."

She moved Blue's hair aside and rested her chin on her shoulder, wrapping her free arm around her in a hug. "You want to talk about it?"

User ImageBlue almost collapsed under Morgans touch. It was strange, inside she was still, cold and dead, but her mind was a was in thoughts. She stopped in her stride, but still couldn't think of anything to say to the woman. She instead let her shoulders fall a little in her loss for words and looked to the ground a bit.

"I'm not worried about what people think of me Morgan, not at all." She said turning to face the woman "I just, don't know what to make of what happened... lost for words how does one speak?" She asked

"There are questions now, something stirs in my gut that makes me sick... and yet the stirring in my head shouts for me to run... I brought the flower for leaving, but not as a promise that I can stay."

She looked to the counter and where she had been sitting, and then to the kitten and the panther. These were the people she had met in the crowd, and even if they were not there, she felt terribly stupid in this space... she had never been one to cause a scene.

"I don't think now, in this place would be the time, but I might stay if you wish... but on the condition that we will speak later, and for now suspend the complication of things."

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
BrokenDollEyes
That made her green eyes sparkle inhumanly. Thr voice had floated inside the mind and caused her even more distraction then before. Kita was talanted in many ways in either form but not that talanted. Made her watch the ball of fur more closely, waiting to see what he would do. The cub hunkered down as if getting ready to spring forward to grab up her prey. Shoulders rolling slightly and tail lowered to the ground. As if saying come on, i dare ya.

Fearless, the small kitten would lunge forward once more at the larger female's front paws. It's own obsidian hair would carry the sensation of being something beyond simple fur, almost a palpable dry liquid that warded the smaller kitten from any manner of physical harm. Regardless of what punishment the kitten could take its minuscule weight would dare taunt Kita further, landing this time with its full almost 5 pound weight onto the jaguars paws as if it hadn't thought much beyond as to what to do next.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec rolled over, noticing that he was alone in the bed, he smiled, his hand on the spot Morg was and then turned back over. Sitting up in his bed, Alec swung his feet off the side and seen the note. After reading it, he nodded to himself and got out of bed, he went and got a quick shower, and into some fresh clothes. He let his black, feathery, wings stretch out behind him as he made his way downstairs. Alec stopped at the bottom, scanning the crowd and smiled seeing so many people there. He noticed a couple of cats running around and perked a brow.

Alec continued looking to the place, the band playing more tunes, some in tune with what Blue had taught them the other night. He looked to the bar, and then seen Blue and Morg talking. Rather than interrupt them, Alec walked to the bar and began to fill the orders that were starting to pile up.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan nodded at her, knowing exactly what she meant. Who was she to choose? She hadn't staked a claim on either Blue or Alec; but she had shared a bed with both of them. "I understand. Later would be a better time...I know you're not concerned what other people think, and that's all of what my life has been is what are people going to say? Are they going to kill me? Shun me?" She let go of Blue and went behind the counter once again.

"And I know what it's like to have instincts like yours. The second you do something, you have to run from it. But if there's anything I've learned in the last day is that...You've got to face it sometime. You have to face the reality of your life, your existence, who you are and what you've done. And maybe you don't have words now to say what you mean, and maybe you'll never have words, but at least be able to acknowledge it happened."

She turned, shaking her head slightly. The last words that dripped from her mouth were cold, almost unforgiving. She was bitter for having been left to wake alone with nothing. But part of her knew Blue was right. You should have something substantial to say before speaking, and if you didn't know what to say, it's best not to speak.

User Image"Incindio." Blue mumbled letting the rose be consumed by the fire that swiftly turned orange and red as it ate it's way through the living matter leaving ash, and a stem stuck in the mostly empty glass of water.

She had already turned to face Morgan, and even watched her as she took her position once more behind the counter. She sighed, feeling the distain of the words coming from Morgan as she spoke, still wondering if she should stay or leave. Her get were frozen for the moment, but then the barman appeared, and she gave him a bit of a wave before her feet made her choice for her and she ended up back in her seat looking at the rose stem in the glass.

She pushed the thing away then and rested her head on her folded arms, watching the patrons over her shoulder lightly. She would need a stiff drink this time, something that would actually work to intoxicate her, and not just provide taste. That would requires something very different in her glass, that hopefully the bar would provide a patron.

"Can I get a glass of solvent," She asked, to no one in particular "The red stuff they use to get the bees wax off the ships hauls for repairs."

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC: Not sure if Kita is online or not. Debating on when to transform Leo back to his typical self, and start boozing for the night.

Unbeatable Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alec waved back to Blue, as he walked up to her, "Solvent? I keep it in the maintenance closet. You need a glass of it?" he looked to her curious, but then went and got her a glass anyways and kept the bucket of it close by incase she needed more. One of the barmaids placed a basket in front of Blue, though she looked a little green and then made haste in leaving. Alec laughed a bit and looked to Blue, "A peace offering from me to you. I was...I bit out of line the other night, so I tried a recipe I heard about for those who like exotic tastes, garlic roasted fingers."

He shook his head a bit after saying that, sounded like such a weird dish. Alec then turned to Morgan who had come behind the bar and smiled though he could sense something was bothering her, "See I told you no one would care how we looked."

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgan looked to Alec as he addressed her, and bowed her head. She silently sent a message only he could hear, "I'm having as rough a day as she is, please Captain...Not now." She tried to smile but it nearly brought her to tears. She took some drinks that he had made and left the counter, handing them out to those who ordered.

She crouched down near a patron who had grabbed at her wing. Smiling, she blushed as the guest complimented her; joking that she better be careful when she walked around. The tavern often was so crowded, even if they were tucked in, she would only have to make one quick movement and knock someone out! At the thought she laughed heartily, hugging the patron for lightening her mood. Morgan looked up to the others at the table and howled. The group collectively raised their glasses and the 'clinks' could be heard. For a moment, Morgan felt at ease, feeling like herself just a few days ago.

User ImageTaking the basket and looking inside she smiled at the thought of the gift and shook her head lightly, almost laughing. "Oh, nono you have quite spoiled them I am sorry to say, but I appreciate the gesture sir, and wish to make peace of my own, for I do not think many of us have been on our game truly enough." she spoke

"either way you are absolved." She finished as she heard the chittering chime of Morgans laughter, the mood in the place was lively, and the air was singing with smells of food and drink.

So with a large helping of the solvent in the glass before her she began to gulp it down in large swigs. It burned like a human might think drinking fuel would, but the heat flushed her skin for just a moment as the chemicals passed into her already toxic blood. She became warm, but the change was short lived, like a shooting star in the sky and her eyes lightened slightly.

She was not determined to be the downer at the party... but the questions for Morgan still burned in her mind.

Was it just the once being the most present and urgent of them all, but she would have to wait until they were alone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff