Welcome to Gaia! ::

LadyKellet
((Buggar off then... It's been to long...)) *Kalli paused and ran back towards the room. She looked around.* Hello? Who's there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Asyel stood with her arms out. She turned to look back at him. Tear trailed down her eyes.* I can't leave you. You can't die again on me....

"your decision has been made." Posious' hand rose in the air, a green grid shooting from his hand, and in the second of travel, it formed color, changing into a large fireball.

"AYSEL!" Hezil was quick, but not quick enough to take the hit. his best alternative was to create a portal behind her, Posious' attack causing her to fall into it, and out of the room, in hopes that the attack wouldn't kill her.
LadyKellet
*Kalli ran into the room and leaned down next to him.* Oh my God Leefe! What happened?!

" i was fighting Piousis, and well, he wouldnt die, i brought in thousands of earth shards stabbing us both, he regenerated and be fore i could completly heal, he removed my powers, im pretty much helpless right now"
*She looked down at him and shook her head.* I don't know what I can do...

*Aysel landed on the ground on the other side of the room. When she hit the ground she gasped as she bounced slightly. Blood flew from her mouth to the ground. She finally stilled with her hair all over the place. Her wings spread out and her body slightly burned.*
LadyKellet
*She looked down at him and shook her head.* I don't know what I can do...

*Aysel landed on the ground on the other side of the room. When she hit the ground she gasped as she bounced slightly. Blood flew from her mouth to the ground. She finally stilled with her hair all over the place. Her wings spread out and her body slightly burned.*

"Posious. i swear on my life, as well as every life i know that i will beat you." the dark aura around him increased.

"for once, you finally called me by my true name, and what's the big deal? i gave her a fair warning." he laughed again, but was interrupted by Hezil's fist forcing it's way across his face. Posious was caught off guard and stumbled a bit, regaining composer shortly after. "not too bad, brother, but you'll have to do a lot better than that to beat me." he rubbed his chin, sending a knee towards Hezil.

Hezil fell back on impact, the knee landing on his left side, under his arm. he crashed into a few computers which snapped beneath his falling body, Hezil lying in the ruins.
lets just get out of here kalli, we need to get together and heal, hazil will need us eventually
*Aysel coughed slightly and blood splirted out of her mouth. She gave a big gasp that casued her back to arch up. She turned over slightly and looked around.* Ha...Hazil?
"kalli, i hear aysel, go get her and come back, i think you are the only one that can help get us out of here"
*Kalli nodded.* Yes alright. Hold onto me... *She grabbed onto him and then pulled onto a shadow and pulled the out and onto the serfuce. She layed him down and looked at him.* What do you want or need?
LadyKellet
*Kalli nodded.* Yes alright. Hold onto me... *She grabbed onto him and then pulled onto a shadow and pulled the out and onto the serfuce. She layed him down and looked at him.* What do you want or need?

"Force some darkness into me, ive had that power before, but it left me, maybe it will come back and i can heal, after that, go get aysel, i think she's hurt too, come on, quicly now"
*She nodded and balled up a huge amount of darkness in her hand. She raised it up and then forced it into his chest. She screemed with effort to put the energy in his body.*
LadyKellet
*She nodded and balled up a huge amount of darkness in her hand. She raised it up and then forced it into his chest. She screemed with effort to put the energy in his body.*

"Thank a lot, now go get aysel"
LadyKellet

all was quiet, dust settling to the floor which revealed Hezil seemingly unconscious laying on top of the pile of computer debri, a bit of technology covering parts of his body. he was motionless, not a stir for many minutes, seemingly dead.

"get up." Posious spoke with a slight tone of anger. "i said get up." he took a few steps towards Hezil. "i knew i shouldn't have believed you. there's no way you could have possibly beat me. but that aside, Hezil, get up." he was increasing his level of anger in his voice. "i was promised a fight, and i want it. if you have been defeated that quickly, then the world has no hope, now, GET UP!" he kicked Hezil again, directly in his right shoulder, his body sliding hard across the floor, slamming into many different objects, one being a huge tube willed with water, similar to the ones which previously held the experiments many years before.

Hezil continued lying motionless, even after being kicked roughly. not a breathe escaped his lips as he lied on the floor.

"i've waited long enough. it's time i ditch this lab and find better places to destroy." he pulled out his booklet, drawing a strange creation on the page. it was much like a bicycle, but instead of wheels, it had strange rockets. the drawing came to existance in the middle of the floor, Posious climbing on top of it. upon ignition, the invention, as well as the warrior, smashed through the roof into the outside world, disappearing in the horizon.
*Kalli shook her head.* No I don't want to leave you and she can take care of herself. Besides she won't leave with me. She has to watch. It's like she's gone insane or something..
*Aysel shook her head.* No no no no... *She crawled over towards Hazil. She rubbed a hand on his chest and tears poured out of her eyes. She moved so that she could pull him up into her arms. She hugged his head and chest tight.* Please don't leave me.. Please...
LadyKellet
*Kalli shook her head.* No I don't want to leave you and she can take care of herself. Besides she won't leave with me. She has to watch. It's like she's gone insane or something..

-Leefe's eyes squinted as a bit of pain began to run through his body, a rush of darkness began to swirl around him gaining speed, his eyes and hair turned to pitch black, then in less than a moments noticed the darkness dissapeared his face and hair back to normal, his body healed, he looked into the sky-, "
there he goes, i knoew he would need our help, let me see if my powers are back"
- he stared at the ground and threw a rock into the sky with his powers, yep, there back, ok lets go get hazil and aysel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff