Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

"Well you gotta be known for something, so why not make it something great like that." Delly smiled as Fredi Jr. headed to the back again. "Hm?" She looked up to Dante again before looking away through the corner of her eye. "O-Oh. yeah. I'm alright. J-Just got a bit embarassed was all." She answered with a rather small blush, rubbing the back of her head a little bit.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante's shoulders relaxed as he sighed* Don't worry about it. Junior made a bigger deal out of it than it was. I'm sure any other regular customers are used to seeing this outta me now. *he smirked* Wasn't always the case, though.

Shadowy Player

"I-I guess you're right." Delly sighed before leaning against Dante. "Is that so?" She giggled. "They weren't a fan of it, huh?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante leaned his head gently on hers again, dropping his voice so only Delly could hear. The statement hadn't been intentional, but he ran with it anyway* No, that's not it. Believe it or not, I used to have terrible luck with women. Even my female friends had it out for me. Some of 'em still do, but not really as much anymore.

Shadowy Player

"You? Have bad luck with women?" Delly couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. She kept her voice low as well, so their conversation would stay private. "I never would've guessed. Is that so? Are these friends something I'll have to worry about?" She smiled a little, closing her eyes for a few seconds.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante worked so hard to hold his laughter in that his face and chest were in pain by the time it subsided. When he heard Delly's next question he calmed down, taking a breath in through his nose to relieve some of the burning* Not really. Those particular friends travel a lot, so the chances of you meeting 'em are slim. I'll give you fair warning if either of 'em shows up when you're around.

*A second later, Fredi Jr. reappeared with a plastic bag that was brimming with white take-out containers* Be careful. The bottom of this is hot. *he set it on the counter* You two have a good day.

Thanks. *Dante took the bag off the counter, waving as he headed for the door* You, too. *reaching the door first, he held it open for Delly again*

Shadowy Player

Delly could feel Dante trying to hold in the laughter, so much so that it made her want to laugh herself. "I see. Well thank you. I like to avoid any kind of... uncomfortable situations that I can." She smiled at Fredi Jr. once he came out from the back with their order. "Thanks. You have a good one too." With that, she followed Dante again, heading out the door as he held it again. "If you'd like, I can hold the food on the way back." She turned to face Dante again, with a wide grin on her face.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeah, that'd be great. *Dante unlocked his car, walking back around to hand the bag off to Delly* You might wanna take the ice cream containers out. The pizza's gonna melt it all otherwise. *Once Delly had the bag, he popped her door open for her before getting into the car on his own side*

Shadowy Player

"Got it. Thanks Dante." Delly nodded once to Dante for popping her door open for her to get in. Once she was in, she took the ice cream out of the bag and set it on the floor by her feet and shut the door. "All set?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yep. *Dante started the engine, driving back out onto the road and then the highway* I sure hope everything stays nice between here and the bar. I've got no problem with cold pizza, but it's better when it's hot.

Shadowy Player

"I agree. Cold pizza is pretty good, but nothing beats it when it's hot. We can always put the ice cream in one of the freezers too, so we won't have to worry about that." Delly smiled, looking out the passenger side window. She had been that way before, but she couldn't really look around while she was using her motorcycle.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sounds like a plan. *As traffic spread out, Dante sped up the car. He was exiting the highway toward the bar in record time*
*Near the entrance is a brief flicker of light. Then suddenly a portal appears and drops a ghostly pale person. A boy, who appears to be in his teens. He's badly wounded...but...all of the wounds close up as he hits the floor. Not even one drop of blood leaks onto the floor.*

*The boy writhes and cries out in frustration until hie hits the floor. He stumbles to his feet and sprints over to the portal, unable to reenter. He pounds on the portal's surface and yells:*

"WHY!? How many times are you going to do this!?"

*While the image of the other side of the portal is distorted, a shrouded figure with glowing red eyes is there. A voice replies calmly from the figure. It's tone is intimidating, yet the words suggest familiarity and has a hint of compassion for the boy*

"It is not yet time. Beyond the Horizon is not yet where you should be. Divert your gaze to the land once more. You still have much to learn. Your fate....well, we shall meet again, Reishi."

*the portal closes completely. Reishi stops to look around at his new surroundings, realizing for the first time he was in a building*

"I see." *he takes a few deep breaths and calms himself.* "It's time to start again." *he walks over to the walls and examines the swords, thinking of what to do next.*
((Out of character: Hello all. I saw your thread and thought it would be a fun place to RP. I read the first page, don't worry. Let's have some fun with Gaia role play. smile ))

Shadowy Player

"Alright then." Delly smiled. After a day like today, what with getting zapped and all, she loved the thought of getting home to the bar.

A young man stepped out from the back of the car, scratching the back of his head slowly. He couldn't have been much older than 20 by his looks. "Wha's all the racket out here..?" He let out a loud yawn while slowly rubbing his left eye. It took him a moment to let his eyes get rid of that haziness in your sight when you just wake up. It was then that he set his eyes on the pale young man. "Oh, hey there. Is there, uh... Something I can help you with?" He asked man who was examining the swords on the wall.

((Welcome. Glad to have you here. :3 ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces