Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((What's your suggestion?))

Ah, I don't really care. Jut plain pepperoni is fine this time. *Dante moved his hand away from his face just in time for Delly to replace it with hers* Hey! *he leaned into the touch, purring a little bit*

*standing back at the counter again, Fredi Jr. crossed his arms, though he was smiling* Hey you two, the PDA is going to scare off the other customers.

Shadowy Player

((I was just gonna try to have Delly do things that might provoke it, kinda like how she just touched Dante's face.))

Delly couldn't help but giggle at Dante's reaction, scratching his chin until Fredi Jr. said something about it. Her face turned a bright red and she quickly pulled her hand away and into her pocket. "S-Sorry sir!" She stuttered while trying to avoid any kind of eye contact with both him and Dante.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((That's actually a good idea. I'll try to bounce off of that.))

Hey. *Dante put an arm around Delly's shoulders, speaking quietly to her* We'll just save that for another time, alright?

*Fredi Jr. just shook his head, arms still crossed and still smiling* If I had a dollar for every time I saw this happen with you, this place could afford a facelift.

What? *Dante straightened up* And why would you wanna change the look of this place? It's fine.

You here with a girl you like doing stuff like that where everybody can see. Not like it's a secret around here. Also, no. I just meant new seat covers for the booths and tile for the floor. That sort of facelift.

Shadowy Player

((Alright. I'll try to work with it too.))

Delly's face turned red again as Dante put an arm around her, so she put her own arm around his waist. "O-Okay." She nodded a little as she listened to Fredi Jr, who caused her to blink a few times. "W-What does he mean by that, Dante?" She asked, looking up to him with a confused expression.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante's eyes shifted to the side and down when Fredi Jr. brought up the other women in his life on instinct, but the unease soon faded* Hey, let's stick to business talk right now. I'd like a large pepperoni pizza and two strawberry sundaes, both to go.

You got it. *Fredi Jr. uncrossed his arms, ringing up the order on the register and handing Dante the slip*

Thanks. *Dante dug out his wallet, counting out his money and handing what he needed to Fredi Jr. Once the man disappeared into the kitchen, Dante turned to face Delly* I wanted to wait until we got back to the bar to explain this, but I guess now's as good a time as any. Ever heard the term 'polyamorous' before?

Shadowy Player

Delly watched Fredi Jr. quietly as he headed to the back to take care of the order, then looked to Dante. "Um... I-I think I've heard of it before, but it was a long time ago. I know it has something to do with relationships though." She scratched her chin a little, trying to figure out what it really was.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante scratched the back of his head without thinking about it* Well, a polyamorous person can be in love with more than one other person at a time. And I mean really, actually in love, not just sleeping around. Polyamorous is what I am. That's...not a problem, is it?

Shadowy Player

"O-Oh, okay..." Delly went quiet for a minute while she thought about it, timidly looking away in the process. "I-I'm okay with it." Delly smiled at Dante with a faint blush on her cheeks. "A-As long as I get to spend time with you, t-then it's all fine with me."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante visibly relaxed, giving Delly a warm smile in return* Of course you will. I wouldn't have it any other way. I do my damndest to keep everything equal between all the women in my life. Playing favorites just wouldn't feel like real love to me.

Shadowy Player

Delly grew a wide smile on her face, and couldn't help but hug Dante. "Thanks. I really mean it." She knew that the other man had said to keep that sort of thing down, but she couldn't help it at the moment.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante couldn't help but laugh a little when Delly hugged him. He leaned his head against hers when he returned the gesture* No need. *he also couldn't help but nuzzle against her head, burying his face into her hair just a little*

*It was at precisely that moment that Fredi Jr. returned* Pizza's in the oven and...uh, I'll just wait, then.

Shadowy Player

A quiet purr rose in Delly's throat once Dante nuzzled her hair. There was just this calm, protected feeling that she got from Dante, and she loved it. What could she say, she liked the situation... Until she heard Fredi Jr. come out of the back. "Oh, d-damn..." Her face turned a blood red out of embarassment, and she hid her face against Dante's chest for a second. "I-I've got something to give you, b-but you've got to wait until later, o-okay?" She pulled back a bit to look up at Dante. Then she looked over at Fredi Jr. and bowed her head a bit again. "M-My fault sir. S-Sorry about that."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Fredi Jr. only laughed lightly* That one I'll let slide. Anyway, the pizza's about done in the oven and the ice cream is all packed up and waiting in the freezer.

Mm? *Dante pulled back from Delly to see her face* Alright. *he turned to Fredi Jr., handing him the money for the order* Well that was pretty quick. Nice work, as always.

Thank you. *Fredi Jr. opened up the register and put the money inside, looking like he was about to laugh again* Dad holds me to a high standard.

So you say. I can believe it, too.

((I'm off now. I swear this'll get done soon.))

Shadowy Player

"Thank you." Delly gave Fredi Jr. another small nod. "You guys certainly work fast around here. I don't think I've ever had food done so quickly outside of a fastfood place." She smiled, keeping an arm around Dante. At least she seemed to finally be calming down from being embarrassed so much

((It's okay. It's something important for the two of them, so I don't really mind.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well that's the Fredi's trademark. *Dante smiled back down at Delly* It's fast and it's quality.

Couldn't have said it better myself. *Fredi Jr. headed back toward the kitchen* I'll have it all ready in a minute or two.

*Dante called after him* Thanks! *Once he and Delly were alone at the counter again, he gave her another hug with just one arm* You doing okay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff