Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

"You're welcome." Delly giggled as she closed the door behind her. "Pizza sounds good to me. She's really nice, given her nature, but I'm sure she'd love to meet you too." As she made her way to the passenger side door, she smiled.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Then I must say, I like the way you think. *Dante unlocked the car and got inside* Her nature? What do you mean?

Shadowy Player

"Why thank you. I like the way you think too." Delly cleared her throat as she got into the car. "I can't remember exactly what she is at the moment, but I she's either a succubus, or a vampire. Those aren't really known for being very nice, right?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante had started the engine, but he paused to give Delly a strange look at the news* Really? I didn't think vampires could have kids. It's pretty damn rare for succubi to cross-breed, too. *he pulled away from the shop, headed out toward the side of town they'd come in through*

Shadowy Player

"Yeah. That's what I mean by saying she's really nice, but she's really weird considering her nature." Delly nodded a little. "I've heard that some types of vampires could have kids, but I have no idea if that's even remotely true." She leaned back in the sear and put her hands in her pockets, watching the scenery.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I guess we'll find out when she shows up. *Instead of taking the turn that would put them back on the highway, Dante turned down another road, into the parking lot of a simple-looking diner with "Fredi's" written in big letters across one of the windows* I'll let you in on a secret: This place has the best food of its kind on this side of town. Especially the ice cream. Service might be a bit slow, though. The regular waitress isn't on duty for the next few months.

Shadowy Player

"That we will." Delly looked towards the building, leaning towards Dante a little as he spoke. "Is that so? I'll have to remember that when I want some. Service speed isn't too much of a problem. She's not?" She blinked a few times. "Is she out on vacation or something?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
No. *Dante was smirking just a little* Maternity leave. She and her husband are friends of mine. I've been coming here for years. *he parked right out front, undoing his seat belt and getting out right when the engine cut out* I even know the owner. He used to do all the cooking back in the day.

Shadowy Player

"Ahh, I see." Delly smiled a bit as she got out of the car. "Give them my congratulations next time you see them?" She gave Dante a small grin. "Being a regular customer has it's advantages then, huh? Has he moved up to management?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Will do. *Dante gave the building a look of fondness* Yeah he has, but the place is still family-run. His son took over in the kitchen a few years back. *a little bell over the door rang when Dante pushed it open, holding it for Delly*

*A relatively young man stood at the cash register, handing change to a departing customer. When he saw Dante, his entire face lit up* Hello, Dante. What'll it be today? *he spotted Delly and smiled* I see you've brought company again.

Hey, Junior. *Dante gave the man a wave* I'll need an order to go this time. *He nodded toward Delly* She and I need to talk it over first.

No problem. *the man counted out the rest of the change, handing it and the receipt to the other patron* I could use the extra time.

Shadowy Player

"That's excellent to hear. You must really love this place." Delly smiled as she stepped through the door. "O-Oh, uh, hello." She gave a small bow to the young man behind the counter with a smile. "Can we get something some pepperoni on it?" She turned to Dante.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Trying to figure out how best to drop a drama bomb.))

*Dante moved out of the doorway, rubbing his chin as he thought* Yeah, I like that idea. Just pepperoni, or is there anything else you'd want on it? Not olives, though. I can't stand those things.

Shadowy Player

((Have any specific ideas, or just something in general?))

"Not really. Is there anything else you'd want on it?" Delly smiled as she she pulled out her phone to make sure she hadn't missed any calls.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I want Fredi Jr. to say something that'll bring up Dante's polyamory since he hasn't brought it up on his own yet.))

Bell peppers? I love those things on my pizza, but I can do without. Maybe mushrooms instead. *the hair along Dante's jawline made a loud scratching noise as his finger idly rubbed it* Also some ice cream on the side. The strawberry sundaes here are amazing.

Shadowy Player

((Ahh, I see. I'd give a suggestion, but I don't really know what could bring something like that up out of nowhere.))

"We could always get the peppers on half if you want, if they do that, that is." Delly scratched her own chin a little as she put the phone back in her pocket. "Ice cream sounds pretty good to me." She couldn't help but reach up and scratch Dante's chin to hear the noise that his facial hair made, since it was kind of funny to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff