Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

"Aww, how'd you figure it out." Delly gave Dante a small smirk. "I'll take that as a major compliment." She grinned, watched Dante eat the pizza. She turned her attention to the woman who had just entered, nodding to her in return. "Welcome to our bar." She couldn't help but grin, watching Reishi take the role of bartender. It certainly meant she didn't have to worry about screwing someone's drink up.

Fashionable Vampire

User Image
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

"Thank you," she told the woman sweetly, before turning back to the bartender as he set her drink before her. "I appreciate your hospitality." she told him, looking into her drink and stirring it with the celery, letting the ice clank against the glass. "My name is Vanity." she said softly.

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned
*He smiles as the glass sparkles, he moves on to the next one*

"You're welcome, and it's nice to meet you Lady Vanity. My name is Reishi. It's a pleasure. If you don't mind my asking? If you'd rather not say, that's fine too."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Vanity lifted her glass to her lips as he spoke to her, watching him with her golden hues. She looked slightly confused and smiled, chuckling daintily as she set her glass down, resting her hands flat on the counter in front of her. "I'm sorry, I think I missed your question." she said watching him. It felt good to have some friendly company- it feels like it had been so long.

Otherworldly Garbage

((Vanity, random as 'tis, your character reminds me a bit of my regular RPC......Also, if you don't mind my saying, between the leather jacket, the motorcycle, and the pierced ears, I imagine your character to be rather attractive. wink ))

The two-hundred year traveler looked up from the nap he had fallen into, his shoulder-length, brown locks straying here and there from the hair band. "Oh, it appears I dosed [mistaking the English doze for dose--nonetheless, for it being his second language, his English is quite good] off for some time," he uttered in his fairly-strong Spanish-Portuguese-like accent, partially to Delly, as if in explanation, but to no one in particular. He looked about the bar, wondering what had transpired since he arrived. Well, he did notice two familiar faces and one unfamiliar one--one whose fair undoubtedly attracted the warrior's attention. "Good evening, Reishi. A pleasure to see you again," he greeted the spirit soothsayer cordially.
(( *yawn* 'evening everyone! How goes it? ))

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Her golden eyes shifted to the man speaking to the tender. She stared at him quietly for a moment, as if contemplating something or another. Her smoldering eyes studying him closely, as if looking into his soul. She was strong- but not that strong. It was only a moment or two before she looked back to the bartender, smiling and lifting her glass, tipping it towards him as if to say cheers without parting her kissable lips.

((Thank you. >.< I've been RPing with Vanity since like '05. She's my first. c: ))

Otherworldly Garbage

((Seishi, an interesting coincidence! Hello. How do you like Gethsme, a very recent character of mine?))

Otherworldly Garbage

((Vanity, a veteran Gaian, I see? That's admirable that you've kept her for so long.))

Gethsme, on the other hand, found her eyes lingering, thus compelling his own large, probing, controlled expression to meet hers, at least for one instant. 'Qued fascinanté' he mused to himself, wondering whether or not he should send her some sort of salutation--such would be the gentlemanly thing to do, afterall. Indeed, even the manner of dress here confounded him--despite the clothes he was sporting currently, he would have been more comfortable in a peasant-like tunic packed tightly under leather and metal armour, accented by leggings and thick leather boots.

Shadowy Player

((Sorry for my lack of posting tonight. I got back in Disgaea again, and it's keeping my attention in another place right now. sweatdrop ))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante chuckled at Delly, though he was chewing. A few seconds later and the pizza slice in his hand was gone. Once he'd swallowed a decent amount, he addressed Vanity* Welcome. *he picked up another slice* Nice choice of drink. One of my favorites, in fact.

*His attention turned to the newly-wakened Gethsme* You okay there, pal? I mean, a certain level of shock I could understand, but that's all there is, right? *he could see the other man's interest in the newcomer plainly, so he kept his voice low* And then there's the other kind of shock.

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

The bartender was quiet now and she shifted to let him get to his work. Quietly enjoying her drink, which was perfectly made, she contemplated her next move. The last of her pure blood clan, at least that she knew of, she needed to rebuild her numbers, just like her brother had attempted to do before her. There were more of them then and she was a queen without a kingdom, subjects or even a home to call her own. That man was still staring at her, She looked over her leather-clad shoulder, smiling at him. Vanity was friendly enough, despite how long she had been solitary.

Her attention was grabbed suddenly by a man with pizza. A giggle puffed from her soft lips and she looked down at it. "Hello to you, too." she mused before he scurried off to meet the man who had been watching her, and she him.

(( Haha, yeah I guess you can say that. : p ))

Otherworldly Garbage

"Hm?" Gethsme uttered in response to Dante. He opened his mouth, as if to answer. "O, I am fine," he responded, attempting to speak with as much nonchalance as possible, "although, I do not completely understand, what is this other type of shock? Nonetheless, I am well, and yourself?" His attention shifted, however, as his gaze came across that of Vanity. "Hello, miss," he cordially responded to the mutual exchange of glance. "I am Gethsme. And yourself?"

((I like the appropriately-dressed avatar, by the way. XD Oh, and edit))
(( Quite iiiinteresting~ I'm still reading back a bit to check in what's going on lately ))

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

She smiled, turning the stool to face the man speaking to her. Holding her drink close with both hands, "My name is Vanity." she purred sweetly, her Romanian accent tainting her speech. She lifted the cold, wet glass to her cherry lips, sipping the mixed drink and resting it atop her thighs. "It's nice to meet you." the vampiress added, shifting her legs to switch which was crossed over which.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces