Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

The Saber's Edge Tavern

Deep in the woods, on the outskirts of town, lies a bar. Layers of gray bricks make up the construction of the outside. The inside walls are made of smooth wood, and numerous unsharpened swords line the wall near the ceiling. The owner has been known as a half-demon, leaving the bar with a bad reputation during it's construction. He has nothing against any labeled as a freak, mutant, anything. Everyone is accepted, and invited to stop by.If you need a place to stay, or even just a friend, you can find one there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Content Below:

-Rules
-Moderators
-Regulars
-Blacklist
-Requests

Rules:

1. Be nice to your fellow RPers! If somebody doesn’t want to fight with you (RP or not), please do not force it. If there is a disagreement that you feel should be brought to my attention, PM me (Adell) right away or try to get my attention in the bar if I am present. I will try my hardest to resolve all arguments or fights peacefully

2. If you are banned from the bar for some reason or another, please stay away from it. I'd hate to have to ban someone, so please avoid it. I strive to be a nice person, meaning I will give you a couple of chances before you are banned, but if it comes down to it, I will do whats necessary. If somebody refuses to leave this thread and tries to sneak in when I am not present, please notify me and I will take care of it. If you do become banned, please PM me to discuss it.

3. Do NOT Spam or Bump Please do not stretch the page and/or repeat yourself over and over. If someone missed your post, just put up a post addressed to them saying so, and the situation should resolve itself. However, I do allow people to advertise their own threads/quests on the front page. If you wish for a link to your thread to be posted on the front page, please send me a link and such in a PM, and I will add it as soon as I get a chance.

4. Follow the usual Gaia rules. I trust you guys enough to be adults and have good judgment. Please don't mess things up. If you really want to take things past PG-13, please take it to the PMs. I would hate to have the thread close because of something like this.

5. Please don't flame or troll others! If you have a problem with any one else, please try to sort it out through PMs. If it really becomes that much of an issue, please contact me and I will see what I can do to resolve the problem.

6. DON’T QUOTE THE FIRST POST OR ANY OTHER INTRODUCTORY POST. Seriously. If you do it, I will delete the post as soon as I see it. It's just plain annoying, and no one likes it when it's done.

7. NO GODMODDING. This should be pretty self-explanatory...

8. Please try to control your language. Cursing and swearing is alright, but try not to abuse it without reason.

9. Please be at least semi-literate. In order to have others respond to your post, other people have to be able to understand what you are trying to say. I’m not going to be a grammar nazi and discipline you for having bad grammar or anything, but please be coherent. And no chat speak please. kthxbai. -imagine having to read a paragraph or something built like that, and see what I mean-

10. You may have multiple characters in use at one time. As I know that most people usually have more than 1 character that they like to control, you are allowed to have multiple characters, whether they are OCs, or an established character from an anime/manga/book etc., but please keep the number within reason.

10. I am open to ALL suggestions! Please do not be afraid to come to me with a suggestion to better your experience in the thread. I want to make sure everybody is happy and is having a wonderful time here. Feel free to PM me with any suggestions you may have to improve things at the bar, such as rules, events, etc.. I am willing to negotiate! However, I will mostly listen to suggestions from my regulars (once I have some that is). Even though I am willing to hear suggestions from everyone, it is better to hear from someone who has been here for a while and already know how things go around here.

11. My word, as well as my Mods word is law here. Do not question us/argue with us when we enforce the rules and/or correct you. We are only doing our job to make sure that everybody is having an enjoyable time here. Rule breakers should be told when they're breaking a rule or when they are on thin ice so they know why they are getting banned or are close to it. Please bear in mind that I may not be the most experienced with running a thread, but my mods are much more so, and I give them the powers to enforce the rules and ban people if needed. So if you argue, you are only getting yourself into more trouble. Just let us do our job and we will have no problems.

12. Mind your own business. I know this sounds mean and harsh, but it's true. Please try not to invade other peoples' conversations. It's not only annoying, but it's a bit rude, too. You are allowed to start conversations with other people, but try not to interrupt their current discussions with others unless you have good reason to do so. Please use your best judgment!

13. Relax and have fun~!

Moderators

-adell16 (Adell)
-adells demon (Adell)
-kittyfox_kumiko (Kumiko)
-Demonbuster Dante (Kumiko)

Regulars

None, at the moment.

Blacklist:

I really hate having to add people to this list. These are the peoole who are no longer allowed to post in the thread because they broke the rules numerous times. No one is exempt to this list, no matter who you think you may be.

Requests

Sometimes there are cosplayers in the bar who may need other cosplayers from the same anime/show/movie/etc. to interact with. We may also need certain characters to move a storyline in the bar along. We need people who can stay in character, but are not too strict about it (We're really not gonna be serious all the time, so just have fun with it, okay?). PM me if you have a request for a character you would like to see in the bar (REGULARS ONLY) and I will post the request here and in the bar title if the need is urgent. Requests will stay open for a month at most, so if you are interested in joining, do not hesitate to contact me!

Current request(s): None.

Shadowy Player

~Reserved~

Shadowy Player

~Reserved~

Shadowy Player

~Reserved~

Shadowy Player

~Reserved~

Shadowy Player

A young man, who couldn't be any older than 19, flicked on the switch to the neon "Open" sign in the front window, making it flicker to life. He turned toward the bar with a wide smile, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at the sign. "It's finally done." He said with a happy sigh. "I'm sure sis would be proud." With that, the young man headed into the building, and took a seat at one of the tables. He pulled a hair tie out of his pocket and pulled the back half of his dark brown hair into a ponytail, leaving his bangs to hang freely on his face. He picked up the acoustic guitar that he had left on the table and began to play it gently, even if just to clear the silence.
"Otrajain aforeje kurasolda,
Towari hatasei mic'hatasei tsufrallai,
Otrajain aforeje kurasolda,
Towari hatasei mic'hatasei tsufrallai ilja"
He sang quietly to match the guitars chords, giving the empty tavern a calm atmosphere, as if it were a lullaby. He enjoyed the quiet, but it also made him nervous, so he sang, even if just to himself, to feel better.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*The sounds of a car engine died down outside the building, replaced by Dante's footsteps as he approached the door. He'd heard strange things about this place and figured its grand opening would be the perfect time to slip in inconspicuously and check it out. He wasn't prepared for what he found when he went inside. First of all, he was the only patron there. Second, he recognized the bartender playing music across the room from him.*

Evening. *Dante smiled as he walked inside, letting the door shut behind him* I believe we've met before. Don't take this personally, but your name escapes me all of a sudden. It's been some time, as I recall.

Shadowy Player

"Hm? Adell stopped playing to look at the door as Dante stepped in. His first customer, he hoped, had arrived! He offered a small smile and stood up, setting the guitar down on the table.

"Evening. Kinda surprised, you're the only person that's shown up..." He rubbed the back of his head in slight embarassment. "I think you're right. You look familiar, but I can't quite place my finger on it... Did you ever know a woman that went by the name Pink?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante started to smirk, but hid it behind his hand as he rubbed under his nose* As a matter of fact, yes I did. She ran one of these places once, right? *his gaze wandered the room, settling on the hanging swords for a moment before he faced the bartender again* My name's Dante, by the way. That ring a bell?
User Image
Claudia enters the large grey brick building, She had heard of this place, a friend said it was under construction and it was finally open again. She pulled open the doors and walked inside, her grey eyes falling on two men who were inside, one she assumed must be the bartender and the other a patron.
She would have expected the place to have more people in it, but then again it did just open.
"Hello." She said with a sweet smile as she took a seat at the bar. Twirling one of her pigtails playful with her left hand.

Shadowy Player

"She did, a couple years ago. She's actually my older sister. Sadly, that place is empty now." Adell shrugged, watching Dante's movements, noting that his eyes stopped on hanging swords. "Dante, huh? Let me see..." He mumbled, rubbing his chin. "Now that I think about it, I remember hearing that name around her bar. My name's Adell, if that helps at all."

"Ah, another customer." Adell smiled, giving a small wave to the woman. "Welcome. Is there anything I can get you?" He leaned lightly against the other side of the bar with a smile.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Huh? *Dante turned around at the sound of a woman's voice and spotted the newcomer* Well, guess I won't be the only one in here tonight. Good thing, too. *he moved in to sit next to her at the bar, crossing his legs at the knee and leaning an elbow on the bar itself* So what brings you here?

What? *the color in Dante's face seemed noticeably paler as he turned back to Adell* Is that so? Well then it's nice to see you again, Adell. *he smiled as if nothing had startled him, his composure back in full force* I'll admit, I do miss your sister's place. I hope yours here turns out just as...lively.
User Image
Claudia smiled back at the man leaning on the bar. "Yes please i would love a nice cold refreshing glass of beer."She said taking her money out of her pocket and placing it on the counter for him to take. Her grey eyes scared the place, it looked quite nice and comfortable. Who knows she thought to herself. Maby this will be my new hangout
Claudia stoped fiddling with her hair once she realized that she was doing it. Placing her hand down on the counter
Claudia turned her small body towards the other man in the bar, smiling and he joined her at the bar .
"Yes its nice to see that i wont be alone here as well, it looks nice though doesn't it." She thought about his second question for a moment before answering, all the while observing him.
"oh a friend of mine had mentioned that there was a new bar she had heard about opening, so i figured id come and check it out." She giggled a bit
"I do like this type of atmosphere ." She added

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces