Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante cracked up at Delly's reaction, trying not to snort as he laughed* What's there to apologize for? I said yes, didn't I? *he drained his beer, setting the empty bottle on the bar* Your brother wouldn't have a problem with this, though, would he? I can't really think of a reason why, it's just...*he reached a hand up to rub the back of his head* Ah, forget it. I'm sticking with 'yes.'

Shadowy Player

"I-I've just never asked someone before, s-so I thought I did it wrong..." Delly admitted, partially embarassed by the laughing response. She grabbed the empty bottle and set it in one of the sinks behind her. "D-Don't worry, he'll be fine with it." She said, rubbing the back of her head as well. "W-We don't have to do it soon, b-but would you like me to try and stop by tommorow if I have time?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nah, you did fine. *Dante yawned again* If you could, that'd be great. I'd like this wiring thing taken care of as soon as possible. *he blinked very slowly a couple of times before getting to his feet* For right now, though, I'll take a room key.

Shadowy Player

"I-I see. Alright. I'll try to stop by tommorow afternoon. Uh..." Delly blinked as a thought came across her mind. "Can you write down the address or something? I just realized I don't know where you work." She laughed a little, reaching under the counter to grab a key before setting it in front of him. "Actually, if you want to, just wake me up before you leave and I'll follow you down." She smiled.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'll go with the second option. *he picked up the key, then reached down for his guitar case* Might be the other way around for waking up, though. I'm not a morning person in the least. *he slung the case's strap over his shoulder, heading for the back* I'll see you tomorrow.

*Once Dante was inside his room for the night, he shut the door and sighed. He had to admit, he did like Delly, but he was certain she wasn't at all aware of the milestone he'd be hitting in the next week. How would she react if and when he told her he was turning 40? She couldn't possibly be near that age. Admittedly, Dante thought, it wasn't the first big age gap he'd ever had to contend with and the other times had worked out just fine. Still, the question hung over him even as he was falling asleep*

((Goodnight. I need to be up early tomorrow.))

Shadowy Player

"Alright. Sounds like a plan." Delly smiled. "I'll probably let you sleep in a bit then, if that's the case. See you in the morning." With that, she headed back to her own room for the night.

To be honest, Delly didn't care what his age was. To her, if you liked someone, you liked someone, and age was regardless. She was just worried about looking like one of those 19 year old girls that hunt after older men just because they could. The age difference was certainly on her mind, but it didn't bother her much. She just hoped that no one would think negatively of her for it, and that anxiety kept her from falling asleep very quickly.

((Good night Dante. Hope you sleep well.))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante came to his senses just before 11:30, groaning as he got out of bed. After quickly washing his hair and getting dressed, he headed out toward the main bar to wait for Delly. He had no idea which room was hers and wasn't about to go knocking on every closed door*

Familiar Lunatic

Delly had been awake for an hour or so, and was in her room getting dressed. She may have been a tom-boy, but she at least liked to have some basic make-up on. After she was put on an old jacket of Adell's, She grabbed a bag with some supplies, and stepped out of her room to meet up with Dante. "Morning Dante." She smiled, stopping next to him. "Ready to go?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante smiled when Delly appeared* Yeah, I am. It's not too long a drive, just too much distance to cover when you're sleepy. *he headed for the door, holding it open for Delly* Huh, it's pretty nice out today. I might even put the top down on my car.

Familiar Lunatic

"I see." Delly smiled, walking through the door as Dante held it open. "Ever the gentlemen, hm?" She giggled a little. "I think you're right. I might not even need this jacket after a little bit." She nodded as she dug a set of keys out of her pocket. "Do you want me to ride with you, or follow you on my bike?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante chuckled* When I wanna be. Huh? *he looked down at the keys in Delly's hand as he let the door go behind her* You can ride with me if you want. What kind of bike do you have? I've got one of my own back at home, but it's in rough shape. *he headed for an old-looking red convertible, unlocking the door manually*

Familiar Lunatic

"Ah, well thank you then." Delly smiled before putting the keys back in her pocket. "I'll just ride with you then. It's a custom street bike that my friend made. I think's it's called a Ninja or something." She grinned a little. "Your bikes seen better days, huh?" She asked, opening the passenger side door and getting in.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante pushed his guitar case into the back seat before getting in and starting the engine* A Ninja? I've heard that name before. *he backed out of the parking area and drove out onto the road* Yeah, it has. It was somebody else's before it was mine and I have no idea what that person did to it. *he chuckled again* I'll admit, though, I wasn't too nice to it, either, back when I first got it. That bike got dragged through hell.

Familiar Lunatic

"It's a pretty good bike, at least in my opinion. I don't know if it's well-known though." Delly leaned back in the seat, crossing her arms over her chest out of habit. She couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Am I to assume that that's more than just a figure of speech?" She smiled, keeping her bag on her lap. She was already having fun, even though they were just talking.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I used to be really big on cars and bikes. I had a subscription to at least one magazine about 'em. I probably heard about it back then. *Dante sped up once they hit the main highway, smirking at Delly's question* You assume correctly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff