Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

Delly sat quietly at the bar, tapping her fingers lightly against the counter top. Adell was fast asleep in his room with his son, and this meant that she had nothing to do but tend to the bar if someone came in. "I almost didn't realize how quiet it is in here with Adell actually asleep and everything. S'kinda weird." She sighed.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Perhaps I could help with that. *Dante was leaning in the open doorway, holding the door open with one foot* Is he still asleep after working for so long?

Shadowy Player

"Hm? Oh, hey there Dante." Delly smiled. "Yeah. He's been out for a whole day now. Gotta make up that sleep somehow, right? You can have a seat if you want." She smiled, patting the stool next to her.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante smiled* Then I think he's earned it. *he walked inside, the door swinging shut behind him* Don't mind if I do. *he set his guitar case against the front of the bar as he sat down* So does this put you on bar-tending duty for the night?

Shadowy Player

Delly eyed the guitar case for a second before smiling at Dante again. She was curious, but she also knew that being too curious could get you into trouble. "That it does. When Adell's out, I'm in charge." She grinned widely. "Would you like anything?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante leaned his elbow on the bar* A cold beer would be great right now. How much for one? *he stuck one hand into his coat pocket, his fingers wrapping around his wallet preemptively*

Shadowy Player

Delly stood up to make her way behind the bar. She opened one of the cooler and pulled out a bottle. She popped the cap off the top and set it on the counter in front of Dante. "Don't worry about it. This one's on me." She smiled, leaning against the bar a little with her palms. "I'm sure Adell won't care if I give one to you."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*His eyes on the bottle, Dante raised his eyebrows a bit* Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks. *he lifted the bottle to his mouth and took a long drink* Ahh, much better. It got pretty damn hot today and the fan in my shop is busted again.

Shadowy Player

"He's nice, so I know he won't care, since you're a good guy." Delly crossed her arms over her chest. "Having trouble with the shop, huh? Sounds like the worst time for the fan to break. Do you have anyone that can fix it?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by a yawn* Mm. Yeah I do, but I think the problem's with the wiring in the place. I can't afford to get that fixed. *he took another drink from his beer* All the lights in the place flicker.

Shadowy Player

"Yeah, that stuff can get pretty pricey... All of the lights? I'd say it was definatly the wiring then. If want you want, um..." Delly rubbed the back of her head, her cheeks turning slightly red. "I think I could stop by to check it sometime if you want. I'm not an expert or anything, but I know a good amount and might be able to help..."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Would you really? *Dante caught sight of Delly's faint blush and smirked* I'd appreciate that a lot. What would I owe you in return?

Shadowy Player

"Yeah, n-no problem. Delly blinked, her cheeks turned a more noticeable red as she saw Dante's smirk, so she looked away nervously. "U-Um... M-Maybe we could get some pizza sometime...?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Huh. *The smirk became a genuine smile at the mention of pizza* That just so happens to sound perfect for me. *the expression didn't stay long, though, as another smirk replaced it when Dante had another thought* And you'll forgive me if I'm wrong, but that sounds a lot like you asking me out.

Shadowy Player

Delly smiled widely at Dante's answer. What could she say? She was happy to have a positive answer. "R-Really? That's great to hear." Her smile quickly became that schocked expression of someone that was caught, with a dark red blush to give her away. "S-Sorry if that was k-kinda quick..." She mumbled, looking away in embarassment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff