Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((No problem.))

Huh, that was quick. *Dante took a step back, unzipping his guitar case to remove his sword so he could hang it on the wall. He rolled his shoulders once he was free of its weight* You gonna need a ladder at any point?

Familiar Lunatic

"Yeah, that on was just old, bad wiring. It just needed to be changed." She smiled back over her shoulder at Dante. "Um... I'll probably need one to check the fan, since the wires look fine here." She said before getting to work on replacing the wires to the D on the sign out front. She also took the chance to flip the switch off for the fans so it wouldn't start up and hurt her while she was checking it.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alright. *Dante squeezed past the stairs and Delly, retrieving a folded ladder from underneath* How's this? It's tall enough to reach up there and it's sturdy enough to hold me. I'll go set it up if you want.

Familiar Lunatic

Delly sat back for a minute, wiping a little bit of sweat off her forehead with her sleeve. She looked over at the ladder that Dante had pulled out. "Yeah that should work just fine." She smiled. "I can see why the fan not working is a bad thing. I need to take this jacket off." She stated, unzipping the large jacket, then got back to work. She had a bikini type top on, which revealed the various scars across her upper body. She didn't think it'd be that hot out, so she didn't think she'd need to take her jacket off in front of Dante.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante got to work setting up the ladder, only noticing Delly's outfit once it was stable. It was dark in the shop, especially in Delly's corner of it, but Dante could see the scars plainly. He contemplated mentioning them for a moment before thinking better of it and taking off his own coat, hanging it on the rack by the rear door* You need something to drink first? I've got cold water and a few other things. *he headed to his own personal bar in the back* I just bought a fresh carton of orange juice, too.

Familiar Lunatic

"Could I have some ice water? I'm not quite old enough to drink just yet." Delly smiled, sitting back again. She turned around to face him, not bothering to move from the spot. It took her a second after she saw Dante's jacket was off that she realized just how many of her scars and skin were showing, so her face turned a bright red. She couldn't put the jacket back on, it was far too hot to do that. She'd have to stay like that for now.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante nearly spilled the ice cubes he was scooping into a glass when he heard Delly's remark* Uh, sure. Coming right up. *he filled the glass the rest of the way with water from the tap and walked over to Delly, holding it out to her* And now we're a hundred percent even. You've served me at the bar, I'll do it for you in my shop.

Familiar Lunatic

Delly giggled a little, noticing Dante almost spill the ice. "Thanks. I didn't expect it to be so hot today." She gently took the glass from Dante's hand, taking a couple of sips. "Surprised by what I said, huh?" She rubbed the back of her head with an embarassed smile. "I'm only 20, so I'm just short."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh, I figured that's how old you were if you're Adell's twin. *Dante looked off to one side, rubbing the back of his head* It's just...*he sighed, his entire body sagging* There's a big day coming up this weekend for me. It's my birthday. I'm turning...*he lowered his voice to a mumble* ...forty.

Familiar Lunatic

Delly blinked a few times as she listened to Dante. She set the cup down and pulled her knees up to her chest while she thought for a few seconds. "Forty, huh? That's means we'll have to do something for your birthday." She gave him a small smile. "Age doesn't matter to me. I just don't want to seem like one of those girls that hurts older men to you..." She said, setting her chin on her knee.

((It's getting late, so I'm gonna head to bed soon. Gotta help set up an open house for my cousin tommorow.))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante lowered his hand and raised an eyebrow* I can't say I know what you mean about that last part, but thanks. Heh, I can't remember the last time I did anything for my birthday at all. *he headed back to the bar, putting ice into a smaller glass and mixing himself something* It'll be a nice change. *he turned back around, leaning on the bar as he sipped his drink* Got anything ideas off the top of your head?

((I have to be up early tomorrow, too, so goodnight.))

Familiar Lunatic

((Oops. Totally meant to write "hunts older men", not "hurts older men". My bad. -_-;; ))

"Hm..." Delly tapped her fingers on her shin while she was thinking. "I can't really think of anything other than a cake at the moment. I'm sure we'll think of something before then." She smiled up at Dante, taking another sip of her water. "Is there anything specific that you'd like do to?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((He wouldn't really know that, either.))

Alright. Anything but a carrot cake. I'm not really a fan. *Dante took another sip of his drink* Hmm. I've got nothing off the top of my head, but I'll think of something eventually. *In reality, Dante had been thinking up and rejecting ideas for the last minute or so. A party was definitely out of the question. It was too big of an excuse for Lady and many of his other friends to pick on him about his age, regardless of whether or not they were close to it themselves*

Familiar Lunatic

((I didn't think so, but that's just something that was kinda sitting in Delly's mind.))

"Alright. I'll make sure to avoid carrot cake then. Let me know when you get any ideas, alright?" Delly smiled, setting her drink down again. "Are you worried about any jokes getting made? I had to put up with plenty of those when I turned 18, but that's a totally different set from 40." She turned around and flipped the switch back on for the neon sign out front, just so it could warm up again before they'd check it later.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Huh? *Dante's face took on a very slight pink tinge when, for only a split second, he was actually afraid that Delly could read his mind* Uh...*he sighed* Yeah. Wait, what? What kind of jokes do people make when you turn 18? Nobody did that to me. *another sip* Then again, I got the hell out of where I was at my first opportunity, so I didn't really do anything for that birthday, either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff