EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 49 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

User Image

Gabriel perked up when the woman brought him a new beer. He smiled brightly and quickly popped the top. "You'd make a good wife~" He said before taking a quick swig. It really hit the spot, especially since it had been taken away from him.
    The dragon seated himself once again. He decided he'd finish his beer before heading to the next bar. This place was interesting enough, but he thought he'd try bar hopping tonight. Maybe find a place with more nightlife.

[[ blarg. Winding down... @__@ ]]

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Samantha

Samantha looked a the woman with teary eyes. The three girls became one as she said," It's not my fault... it really isn't. I'm..." She was cut off by the odd creature biting into her arm again. Apparently it didn't want her to apologize. Instead of talking she held up her bleeding wrist and started crying--erm, hailing. " I want him off..." she said in between sobs. " but I can't hurt him..." she said. She couldn't help but let the tiny pieces of ice flow from her eyes. Her mom's friend was hurting her and forcing her to hurt other people. " Can the owner get him off without hurting him?" she whined. Worst, punishment, ever.

~ A danger to humanity, lover of insanity, cause of clamity, face of levity.~

Beloved Conversationalist

User Image

Finding herself ignored again Percillia managed to sit herself back down using her arms as a make shift pillow before resting her head. That of course was before Blodwyn came threw and called for her,"barely" she mumbled as she lifted her head to look at her friend. Offering a weak smile she sighed,"can i get you anything hun..how are you?"

User Image

"This is in fact true but i think that's why i love it. Although it beautiful it could create such fear and pain upon a person.." he said smiling happily. "It's rather a big turn on..I would rather a women like that then one whom can barely defend herself" Noticing that the tavern was becoming rather busy he smiled,"why don't you sing us something? It might bring in more customers." Noticing Percillia was beginning to look rather pale he kept a close eye on her not about to intrupt her and her friend.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

The Pirate Playing Normal

Draven looked at him shaking her head.
"No I wouldnt, I assure you." she said looking back at the girl.
She went and knelt in front of her, taking her wrist in her hand and looked at the creature. A familiar. Her mother would know how to rid the girl of this thing without killing it.
"I dont know if Andrew would, but I know my mother would. If you can wait for a minute, she should be here, Ill get her to look at it for you." she said patting the girls head

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Smiling, Blodwyn reached out for Percy and rested her hand on the top of her head. "Wow. You look like crap, babe. What's wrong?" Kindness seemed to shine on her face as she waited for an answer. If there was anything she could do to help, she would. Casting a look over at the other strange woman, the Blood Elf blinks. Those were some massive wings. Yeesh. How did she... ah. Tank top. Well, mystery solved.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

The cries from the little witch girl caught Saizu's attention. It almost made her feel bad for the little magic user. Almost. The Damien guy Aya was talking to was interesting but she had no part to play in their games.

Vol narrowed his eyes at Damien. "Favors, huh? We get paid to do favors."His voice rumbled lowly. Though the angry tone wasn't purposefully directed at the guy, it sure sounded like it. "If you want to help, you'd have to become a member of our guild first. And even that is no easy task."

Aya nodded her head in agreement.

Now that the two were distracted Saizu gave them the slip and headed back into the bar area to lurk. She snuck behind the bar counter and flounced against the wall before slowly sliding down, like a covert spy. If she was lucky, they'd leave. If not, she'd have to find another way to get out of Vol's watchful sight.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Samantha

At the mention of getting rid of him, the creature bites into her wrist again. " No Stop Deimos! Stop it! Stop being such a meanie!" she yelled , flailing her arm about. She tried freezing it...several times, but every time she did, her arm froze with it. She knew he'd be a pain but this was too much, as a last resort, Samantha froze herself solid, and fell backwards onto the ground. Looking on the bright side of things, Deimos couldn't hurt her anymore, he was frozen too. But... now she's a frozen witch lying on the floor. Samantha herself liked cold, but didn't enjoy being frozen, which is why she doesn't like freezing people.

~ A danger to humanity, lover of insanity, cause of clamity, face of levity.~

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

Damien gave a small chuckle, "Nothing is ever easy isn't it." He said sarcastically, "I've died twice, fought my way out of, what you would call hell and what I would call Nethesia," Damien gave a small pop of his shoulders, "Survived about twenty or so wars, most of them was with my own race so I am not even going to count those and four of them were against an old group I used to be apart of." Damien paused for a minute, letting out a small sigh of regret towards the time of those wars.

"What is the task?" He asked Vol, "I'll ask later about my favor, where some ears can't hear, also your friend snuck off." Damien added.

Lost in the unknown. Cursed by the unknown

-(OOC: Cleaning real fast, so I will be on and off )-

User Image

"I haven't been fed in four days" she whispered not wanting anyone else to hear her,"Sebastian still recovering from last time..i dont know what to do" she admitted before placing her head back down. Spotting Aspa she smiled feeling bad that she had missed the women earlier,"hey aspa.." she said softly. "Can i get you girls anything?"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Standing and making her way over to the two women, Aspa's violet eyes land on Percillia. "My dear Sister, you need to feed. Have you tried sub-soul? It's not as good as the actual thing, but well." She shrugs. "It stops you from dying." Reaching into her back pocket, she pulls out something that looked like an Epi-pen. "It won't hurt you. I will never hurt my own kind."

User Image

Looking over at the new woman, Blodwyn can't help but reach out and touch her feathered wings. "Oh! Sorry. I just... I want to design you something!" Her eyes flash over to Percillia. "I could make you two something awesome... and maybe a bit matching?" She giggles a bit. Wait... "... fed?"

User Image

After finishing his pancakes and juice James sat back in his chair rather content,"that was fantastic..thanks" he said his french accent coming out the more he spoke. Taking a look around he noticed the handful of rather interesting looking people coming into the place. My god he needed a smoke but with the lack of ashtrays James figured this place was another one of them nonsmoking places. "Can I get something to drink?"

User Image

Smiling at Blodwyn natural need to design something for someone she smiled as brightly as she could manage,"she's a wonderful designer..I would love that as long as Aspa doesnt mind" she said looking up at the other women. Looking up at Aspa offer she chewed her lip in thought before slowly shaking her head. Even though she doubt the women would hurt her Percillia still didnt know Aspa all to well. "Nah if worse comes to worse though i'll come to you" she assured knowing that the women actually understood what she was going threw.

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Chuckling at the man's boldness, she was rather flattered that he trusted her enough to be so open. Looking over at the people within the bar, she hadn't noticed how crowded it had become. Looking back at Asmodeus, a bright, yet calm smile came to her lips as she clasped her hands together. "Oh! What a brilliant idea! I would love to." Pushing herself to stand up, the woman brushed her dress off before facing the demon again. "Are you going to join me, or would you rather stay here...?" Sereph could tell the man was eyeing Percillia, whether it be for fun or because he was worried, she didn't know. "I will understand, of course."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Smiling, Aspa tucks it back into her pocket and shrugs. "Suit yourself." Her eyes wander to Blodwyn as the woman touches her wings. Trying not to chuckle, she rustles them a bit, causing the feathers to shift a bit. "Uh... sure? I usually just wear tank tops to get around my wings... or corsets. But if you can find a way to make more... normal, clothing for me... I'd be happy to accept." Watching the Blood Elf's eyes light up before dashing back out the door, Aspa turns back to Percillia.

"... is she always like that?"

Playful Nerd

·········⋖ ✣ αyα & vσl vαusкαr ✣ ⋗·········

Obviously this fool had no idea how difficult their 'tasks' were. Vol was quiet for what seemed like forever, coldly staring at the man. His hesitation was without reason. They'd already lost plenty of members to Marshal and trust among people had faltered greatly with the brute. They had many for recruits, with the few exceptions that Father had made hand picking them. Finally his chest heaved with a thick, drawn out sigh. "Very well. We will consider letting you join but for now, my sister and I must discuss if we should allow you into our group." His eyes turned to his albino twin before glancing back. Aya bowed her head, knowing that strangers were not always welcome unless they were very good at what they did and were highly trusted. "Not to offend you, sir but some of the things we have learned over the years are secrecy. We can go outside, near the forest, if you wish to discuss your favor. " Yes, he knew Saizu had snuck off but for now he'd leave her be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff