AboutHello everyone! ^^ I finally got around to updating this stupid thing once again! I'm Ivy, I'm currently 20 and now in college. As to why I'm Called Ivy, it's because I'm compared to Princess Ivy from Dragon on a Pedestal by my friends. (If you've never read it, just ask me about her.)
If I had to Rank a Few things I'd rate them as Follows
5 Favorite Games.
#5 Sonic The Hedgehog (mainly for the music and flashy gameplay)
#4 Mortal Kombat. (Especially when I'm angry)
#3 Final Fantasy (Namely, 1,4,8,Dissidia, and Crisis Core)
#2 Pokemon (I currently have Black 2, Y, and Moon if you wish to battle/trade)
#1 Kingdom Hearts/ The World Ends with You(I count them as a package deal after KH3D)
I have many other games I love such as Spyro, Metal Gear Solid, Tekken, Street Fighter, the Tales games(such as tales of Symphonia) and Soul Calibur. Currently Square Enix has taken my attention.
10 Favorite Songs
10 Helena- My Chemical Romance
9 Aerials- System of a Down
8 Three Minutes Clapping- The World Ends With You
7 Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
6 Ghost- Mystery Skulls
5 Imaginary- Evanesence
4 Caffiene- Jeff & Casey Williams
3 Unfamiliar- The Birthday Massacre
2 Dance with the Devil- Breaking Benjamin
1 Die - Jeff & Casey Williams
There are Waaaay to many songs to put in honorable mention here, if it's from the same band or game I probably like it. Luvs to Anyone who can sing #1 blaugh
Least Favorite things
5. Cats- Cats are evil, but they're cute so they somewhat get a pass
4. Trolls- not the funny ones, but the one who are complete jerks just to be mean
3. Dirt- I hate being dirty. I bathe twice a day most days ( 3 times under certain circumstances)
2. sore losers
1. Liars Trust is easily gained and even more easily lost.
And now for some fun...
1. Perfect does not exist, except in the dictionary.
2. Who ever said nothing's impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
3. I'm no democrat, I'm no republican, I'm american first and foremost.
4. Politics is only teaching us to pick the lesser of two evils.
5. I've divided by zero before. It equals 1. Deal with it.
6. I'm Team Jacob's Grandma's beard.
7. I ripped out my heart a long time ago. Why do people keep putting it back in?
8. Cute, now say it backwards. (ultimate anti-pickup line)
9. don't fear the dark, it cuts easily.
10. At times like this, where the point in panicking?
11. Killing me is easy, defeating me is the hard part.
12. I'm not amused, but I'll pretend for you.
13. Life is but a game... where are the cheat codes?
14, If it shouldn't work, I'll make it work.
15. Nobody is everybody, Got it Memorized?
16. Ironic, wish came true, Depression ensued
17. And they did that where?
18. I love you until you make me hate you.
19. I fear you until I can love you safely.
20.What ever doesn't kill me, epicly fails at trying.
21. Am I the only one in this room who's gonna make any sense?
22. If you're relying on me for realism, prepare for disappointment.
23. You see there's this thing called caring...I don't do it much.
24. Call me crazy, it's a compliment, call me insane, now that's just flattery.
25. If you didn't already have my heart, I'd tear yours out.
26. I just realized, my dad is a ********... and an a*****e.
I'll add more as I come to them. (whenever I'm bored enough to update this again.